Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2021, 05:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for this!

This episode was getting so good and it started to pick up from this one..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah great episode.

loved seeing Loki going on the missions

and Lady Loki at the end
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yay I haven't seen it yet.. but I'm glad it's better the first one was good to

Got to love Loki
Old 06-17-2021, 06:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
and Lady Loki at the end
I know right and she didn't want anything, but I wonder why she wanted to mess up the timelines..

is that what you want?

Old 06-17-2021, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

I dont know but I love her already. she seems very dangerous.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I’m loving this show! For me, this is the kind of show I need to watch 2x: once to get a general idea of whats going on (and its been taking me a bit to catch on, it moves at a fast pace) and then again to understand on a deeper level. I love that Loki is gender fluid!

So many ?s: can one Loki outsmart the other? Will the Lokis always recognize each other and if so will they help each other, leave each other to their business, fight? Could one destroy another (psychologically how would that affect them)? Is there any fixing the time line after this episode LOL?

Loki was really shaken after seeing Thanos kill him. Is he wondering where his life should/can go now?
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree this does seem like a show you need to watch more than once to fully understand everything that is going on.
Old 06-17-2021, 05:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, exactly..

is that what you want?

Old 06-17-2021, 08:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I’m loving this show! For me, this is the kind of show I need to watch 2x: once to get a general idea of whats going on (and its been taking me a bit to catch on, it moves at a fast pace) and then again to understand on a deeper level. I love that Loki is gender fluid!

So many ?s: can one Loki outsmart the other? Will the Lokis always recognize each other and if so will they help each other, leave each other to their business, fight? Could one destroy another (psychologically how would that affect them)? Is there any fixing the time line after this episode LOL?

Loki was really shaken after seeing Thanos kill him. Is he wondering where his life should/can go now?
That is true , it's different to the other two wandavision had the little hints at the end so that was fun , loki doesn't have the hints but you do need to pay attention what I love is that fans break it down for you which helps haha
Old 06-17-2021, 08:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

Based on what we've seen, it seems Lokis can outsmart each other and find themselves at odds. The fugitive Loki is proving to be a better mastermind, and TVA Loki is willing to go after other versions of himself to prove himself the superior variant, as well as save his own skin. And Mobius' briefing showed that while most Lokis resemble Tom Hiddleston, there are some who don't, and they don't always have the exact same powers. With Multiverse of Madness coming, I think the timeline is effed, one way or another, and the TVA is in for a major shake-up.

Loki knows he can't return to the Sacred Timeline now, and even if he could, I think he believes the only place he has true free will is with the TVA, or barring that, becoming a time-hopping wild card like the other Loki.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

that make sense as to why he followed the lady loki into the portal
Old 06-18-2021, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)

Based on what we've seen, it seems Lokis can outsmart each other and find themselves at odds. The fugitive Loki is proving to be a better mastermind, and TVA Loki is willing to go after other versions of himself to prove himself the superior variant, as well as save his own skin. And Mobius' briefing showed that while most Lokis resemble Tom Hiddleston, there are some who don't, and they don't always have the exact same powers. With Multiverse of Madness coming, I think the timeline is effed, one way or another, and the TVA is in for a major shake-up.

Loki knows he can't return to the Sacred Timeline now, and even if he could, I think he believes the only place he has true free will is with the TVA, or barring that, becoming a time-hopping wild card like the other Loki.
Some form of Loki must return to the Marvel Phase 1/ phase 2 timeline because he needs to get arrested and sent back to Asguard and participate in events of Ragnorock, etc I don't even want to imagine Ragnorock without Loki.

on other thoughts .... there is something off about the TVA and I think the true bad guy could be there. It's just like some of us thought the field agent director in WandaVision was the bad guy until Agnus became more preasent and visible in the series. Don't be surprised it people start singing "It was the TVA All Along" within 2 weeks
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:38 PM
Total Fan

There's already a Loki in the Sacred Timeline. This variant Loki we're watching is from an alternate timeline created when he used the Tesseract to escape from the Avengers. The TVA erased that timeline with a reset charge after they captured him. This Loki has no timeline to go back to, he's now a cosmic refugee, untethered from space and time.

Yeah, the TVA is sus. Either the Time Keepers are long dead, or they never existed at all.

I think female Loki is actually Sylvie Lushton, the second Enchantress. There's just too many clues.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh I like Enchantress
Old 06-23-2021, 03:33 AM
Total Fan

Sadly, I didn't like episode 3. The characterization of Loki and Sylvie felt wildly inconsistent, and not enough happened or was revealed.

Sylvie is a cautious mastermind who survived years hiding from the TVA by being careful... so she decides to recklessly kick in the front door of an unsecured structure like she's Leeroy Jenkins? Loki is also a sly schemer and was even the one telling Sylvie to use more guile... so he decides to get drunk, ditch his disguise, and draw attention to himself?

I was looking forward to a heart-to-heart between Sylvie and Loki, but I felt it was unearned and rushed. They spent the first half of the episode fighting, then they suddenly start spilling their guts to each other talking about their mothers? There needed to be more build-up of trust between them before getting to a vulnerable scene like that.

I wasn't impressed by the scene at the end that was meant to look like one continuous shot. It looked very choreographed, you could see the moments where the director was probably saying "Okay, look menacing and slowly walk forward... stop, look up... duck! But hold position... now run! Take cover by that wall... now run back the way you came... pause, and turn around for the hero shot." It didn't feel organic. Not only did Daredevil do it better, but Daredevil did legitimate one-take fight scenes in both season 1 and 3.

Saw a theory beforehand that the TVA workers were all variants, kudos to everyone who figured that out. So the TVA are the real villains, basically confirmed.

Loved seeing what a badass fighter Sylvie is, and I'm glad we finally got a good look at her costume without the cloak covering it up. I want more Sylvie, I want to learn what her story is.

Last edited by Mori; 06-23-2021 at 03:43 AM
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top