Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Total Fan

Miles/Gwen
Old 12-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait for that! Glad to know that it's part one!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-05-2021, 11:27 AM
Total Fan

The 'Part One' thing makes Sony come off kinda desperate, IMO.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I don't get the point of this being a part one and part two. That makes it seem like it's going to end on a cliffhanger and we have to wait years for part two to find out what happens (I hate when movies do that, but I hope they are both already filmed back to back so the wait isn't that long) I don't get why they just can't do Spiderverse 2, then 3 lol. It's kind of unnecessary, but I'm still excited regardless!
Old 12-05-2021, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

Agreed, I'm sure this will be a good movie, but Sony has zero chill when it comes to pushing Spider-Man.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
Agreed, I'm sure this will be a good movie, but Sony has zero chill when it comes to pushing Spider-Man.
For sure man I feel bad for Tom cause he will be doing more spiderman movies and I feel he should have a break

Congratulations to WandaVision

Old 12-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Total Fan

Hope WandaVision gets some wins. I'm looking forward to Multiverse of Madness mainly to see Wanda again.
Old 12-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

i heard daredevil is coming and charlies back

{}
Old 12-06-2021, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
That's because they know and realize that Spider-Man is their cash cow. Really without the money generated from the Spidey movies, they'd be treading dangerous water. Most of their movies released in 2021 haven't done well. Only 2 movies made over $50M domestic at the box office so far, Venom and Ghostbusters. They're already counting on that billion dollars before it gets here.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, Spiderman is literally the only thing Sony has. Despite the fact they ruin him when they are left to their own devices.
Old 12-07-2021, 05:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)

i heard daredevil is coming and charlies back
Yep i hear that to
Old 12-08-2021, 06:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I felt like it depend since I have see some Sony films do well so far now than few years ago.. Shrug..

is that what you want?

Old 12-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

They had a really good year in 2017 with Jumanji, Venom, Hotel Transylvania 3, Peter Rabbit, and Into the Spiderverse. Unfortunately for them, that was the year Disney had 2 Star Wars movies, Beauty and the Beast, GoTG Vol 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Coco, Cars 3, and Hidden Figures. Pretty sure Disney made a deal with the devil when they acquired LucasFilm and Marvel Entertainment lol.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think that it had to do w/ covid-19 situation? I mean, I have see some films during covid-19 wasn't that strong so far.. Even though, no matter what movie I seen, there wasn't pack in audience so far since I live in NYC..

is that what you want?

Old 12-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
They had a really good year in 2017 with Jumanji, Venom, Hotel Transylvania 3, Peter Rabbit, and Into the Spiderverse. Unfortunately for them, that was the year Disney had 2 Star Wars movies, Beauty and the Beast, GoTG Vol 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Coco, Cars 3, and Hidden Figures. Pretty sure Disney made a deal with the devil when they acquired LucasFilm and Marvel Entertainment lol.
Well damn lol.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top