Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2023, 02:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5, 2023) #3: "My beloved Racoon. The story’s been yours all along." -Lila

3;

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Still reeling from the loss of Gamora, Peter Quill must rally
his team to defend the universe and protect one of their own. If the
mission is not completely successful, it could possibly lead to the
end of the Guardians as we know them.

Previous thread
#1 | #2
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!

Like I said in the last thread, it's such a sad movie. I wish it was funnier like the other two movies.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 11:54 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, it being more heavy with not that many funny parts is why it's my "least" favorite GOTG film but I still think it's a great film despite that. I think they did a great job bringing closure to The Guardians. I just wish Peter and Gamora could of had a happy ending. It makes me hate that Gamora got killed in Endgame even more. She was literally ripped away from Peter and he will never be with his Gamora again. I get why he didn't end up with this Gamora, but it still sucks! I hope Peter/Michelle from the Spiderman films get a happy ending, don't screw me over with both of my favorite MCU couples! I already miss The Guardians though and I hope they come back. At least they teased Star Lord coming back, but I want all of them back in Avengers films. I also wouldn't mind seeing more GOTG films with the new team. I'm glad it was left open ended and there is still so much they can do with them if they choose to.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Butterfly- Yeah, it was my least favorite gotg, i didn't realize going in it was going to be a very dark movie. Even the whole Lila gang was freaking sad. Everything!

I think the only happy ending was Drax's. He finally got treated as a smart person.

I also didn't like the fact that Kraglin character was calling Cosmic a bad dog Everything hit me hard in this movie.

I didn't like the Adam warlock character, I could have done without.
I definitely won't be watching for a 2nd time
Old 05-19-2023, 05:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Tftnt!

Like I said in the last thread, it's such a sad movie. I wish it was funnier like the other two movies.
See I like that it's not to funny recently some of the humour in the mcu has been to much and it needs tk get serious saying that I didn't want to see animals be tortured ...

A happy ending for the gang is nice but I agree Gamora and Peter should of had a happier ending seeing as we don't know if they will.come back in future roles I think both actors have said they are done
Old 05-19-2023, 10:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think they all need a balance, cause I agree that some have gone too goofy (Like Thor: Love and Thunder and Ant Man Quantamania) but I always loved the humor in the GOTG films, and I was just missing that a little bit but I still think it's a great film and the GOTG films is one of the MCU's best trilogies (Just like the Captain America films) I do agree that Adam Warlock wasn't needed. I think he was the weakest part of the film (Same for that annoying gold woman) but they set him up in v2 so I guess they HAD to include him. I also still wish we could of had Thor with The Guardians longer. They set that up at the end of Avengers Endgame for nothing IMO. Thor leaves them so quickly in Love and Thunder and in v3 Thor isn't even brought up. Just funny since I thought Thor would be with them for a while, they dropped the ball there IMO. Hopefully they can team up again like they did in Infinity War *crosses fingers* lol.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I think they all need a balance, cause I agree that some have gone too goofy (Like Thor: Love and Thunder and Ant Man Quantamania) but I always loved the humor in the GOTG films, and I was just missing that a little bit but I still think it's a great film and the GOTG films is one of the MCU's best trilogies (Just like the Captain America films) I do agree that Adam Warlock wasn't needed. I think he was the weakest part of the film (Same for that annoying gold woman) but they set him up in v2 so I guess they HAD to include him. I also still wish we could of had Thor with The Guardians longer. They set that up at the end of Avengers Endgame for nothing IMO. Thor leaves them so quickly in Love and Thunder and in v3 Thor isn't even brought up. Just funny since I thought Thor would be with them for a while, they dropped the ball there IMO. Hopefully they can team up again like they did in Infinity War *crosses fingers* lol.
Well I disagree I didn't like the 2nd Guardians and well.Captian America civil war was another Avengers movie..

But yeah Mcu has missed a lot of opportunities, I felt they just wanted to end it, which is kind of sad they needed a decent ending .. I do agree Thor should of stayed with them longer
Old 05-20-2023, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with Thor!!! He should have been in there much longer!!! It was only like 10 mins. What the heck. The 3rd movie would have been better if he was in it!

I actually love Love and Thunder, that's the kind of humor I like.

The way Chris Pratt and Batisa have talked, it sounded like gotg 3 is the last we will see of those characters, so I don't see a meet up anywhere
Old 05-20-2023, 11:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 05:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
I agree with Thor!!! He should have been in there much longer!!! It was only like 10 mins. What the heck. The 3rd movie would have been better if he was in it!

I actually love Love and Thunder, that's the kind of humor I like.

The way Chris Pratt and Batisa have talked, it sounded like gotg 3 is the last we will see of those characters, so I don't see a meet up anywhere
Really dee I didn't like love and Thunder I liked the 3rd movie way more my favourite Thor movie

^ oh no like a really fur baby
Old 05-21-2023, 12:27 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I forgot but Spiderman had a great trilogy too with Homecoming, Far From Home, and No Way Home. Kicking myself that I forgot that lol. I still feel the same though, I think Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Spiderman have the best MCU trilogies. I think the others are Iron Man and Thor but those were a mixed bag. The first Iron Man film and Thor Ragnorak are the best films in those trilogies but the rest weren't that great. I agree that Ragnorak is the best Thor film. I liked "Love and Thunder" too, but I still wish it was a little more serious with the Gorr stuff (Just like how I felt Asgard's destruction was glossed over in Ragnorak) People on here complain a lot about Civil War, but I still think it's a great film. Winter Soldier will always be the best Cap film for me though.

I said it before, but GOTG v2 is my favorite film. I just liked a lot of things in it like Peter/Gamora getting closer, it introducing Mantis, Ego being a great villain, Baby Groot (My favorite version of Groot lol) Gamora and Nebula starting to mend their relationship, more of Yondu and his selfless sacrifice, etc. So I think v2 is the best, then the first film, then v3. We all have our opinions obviously lol. I'm glad y'all agree about Thor. I personally think they should of all had at least one film together, then Thor could of left and there could of been a GOTG v4. Ugh, I'm going to miss The Guardians! Still think there is so much more to be done with them just like they are doing with Thor.
Old 05-21-2023, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Man a thor gaudians movie would of been so good!
Old 05-21-2023, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I was hoping for! A thor guardians.
Old 05-21-2023, 09:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I know, especially when Thor had so much chemistry with The Guardians. I was hoping to see more of that like we did in Infinity War.
Old 05-22-2023, 07:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I know, especially when Thor had so much chemistry with The Guardians. I was hoping to see more of that like we did in Infinity War.
See I wasn't a fan of those scenes but I wouldn't mind a bigger movie with then all in it
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top