Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2021, 10:17 AM
  #46
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,332
I love how he brought so many cameras.. I was like damn, how the hell ya have so much in that medium bag?!?!?!
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 04:33 AM
  #47
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I love how he brought so many cameras.. I was like damn, how the hell ya have so much in that medium bag?!?!?!
I know he came prepared

__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 03:42 AM
  #48
Fan Forum Hero

 
fire for a heart's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 95,862
I really enjoyed it, great humor

awesome cast

I hope Ikarus isnt dead, why did he do that

Good to see Harry styles, thanos brother? is he not evil

wonder what Kit character is

he was funny as but I did liek druig
__________________



my only future {}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:29 PM
  #50
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
I really enjoyed it, great humor

awesome cast

I hope Ikarus isnt dead, why did he do that

Good to see Harry styles, thanos brother? is he not evil

wonder what Kit character is

he was funny as but I did liek druig
Well I think he did it cause of the legendary story but he also felt guilty . Tbh i do t want any of those people to be dead .
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 06:38 PM
  #51
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I know he came prepared
He was more prepare than I do..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:59 PM
  #52
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 24,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Well I think he did it cause of the legendary story but he also felt guilty . Tbh i do t want any of those people to be dead .
I think he's still alive somewhere just like Mysterio, but I guess we'll see lol. I hope he did perish though after what he did and tried to kill the rest of the Eternals.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:47 PM
  #53
Fan Forum Hero

 
fire for a heart's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 95,862
i didnt read the comics but yeah wasnt expecting a few deaths , i knew he did feel a bit guillty

i hope so,wonder what the next movie will be aabout
__________________



my only future {}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 04:46 PM
  #54
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
He was more prepare than I do..
he knows what he is doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I think he's still alive somewhere just like Mysterio, but I guess we'll see lol. I hope he did perish though after what he did and tried to kill the rest of the Eternals.
he did do a bad thing but i would love to see more of him maybe have a redemption arch i just love richard madden i dont want him to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
i didnt read the comics but yeah wasnt expecting a few deaths , i knew he did feel a bit guillty

i hope so,wonder what the next movie will be aabout
Yeah i also felt it so odd to kill them all off in the first movie to me it didnt make sense cause we didnt really know them either

i think it will be them telling all the others that they aint real isnt it
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 05:59 PM
  #55
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:36 PM
  #56
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,332
His scene was pointless that I don't even care..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:50 PM
  #57
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 24,790
Nice poster of him lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:58 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
His scene was pointless that I don't even care..
Kind of was , not a HS fan?
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 06:30 PM
  #59
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 514,332
I mean, I felt like they should develop more on him before up to this point.. Not sure if that made sense..
__________________


*judging*


Steph/credit: NOLA504
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:29 AM
  #60
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I mean, I felt like they should develop more on him before up to this point.. Not sure if that made sense..
True tbh none of these characters were developed well
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST