Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Captain America: Civil War (2016) #5: "I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Clint." "I don't care."

credit: ~MelBelle~

Welcome to the 5th
Captain America: Civil War
Spoilers and Speculation thread

S u p p o r t e r s ;
01. miranstarr
02. cap'n cook
03. Jade Lizabetta Lautner
04. Chris's Heart 79
05. albion_princess
06. Crumps5
07. lisagslack14

Old 07-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks i got a question for you all
Who side do you think Thor and Banner would be on?
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, I felt like Banner was on Tony since I'm sure that he agree w/ him since he knows more than other teams and I think same w/ Thor.,. I mean, he used to be like Cap when he think that he has the right to be king and all that like in the first movie until they sent him to Earth until he needs to prove that he's worthy and all that.. I feel like he could be on Tony's side..

is that what you want?

Old 07-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Honestly, I felt like Banner was on Tony since I'm sure that he agree w/ him since he knows more than other teams and I think same w/ Thor.,. I mean, he used to be like Cap when he think that he has the right to be king and all that like in the first movie until they sent him to Earth until he needs to prove that he's worthy and all that.. I feel like he could be on Tony's side..
see i dont know , that is why its so interesting i mean Banner probably wouldnt mind the accord right? i feel thor would be on cap side just the fact he doesnt like tony
Old 07-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Banner would be on Tony's side, but he does like Tony since I been watching all three movies.. But I think that he would be on Tony's side since he was more about protecting people and not having anyone to look different of him.. But hey, that's just me.. I mean, why have their ego to be on his side bec he didn't like tony?!?!? That's dumb..

is that what you want?

Old 07-08-2018, 06:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
^ Banner would be on Tony's side, but he does like Tony since I been watching all three movies.. But I think that he would be on Tony's side since he was more about protecting people and not having anyone to look different of him.. But hey, that's just me.. I mean, why have their ego to be on his side bec he didn't like tony?!?!? That's dumb..
Well banner yes generally agrees with Tony . the accord is basically making everyone fall in line right?

Banner would like to be safe so i think he would agree on that . Would Thor have a say? i think Thor would want what is best for earth in general
Old 07-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I mean, from the Hulk movie, government was tying to kill him and all that, I felt like he would be on Tony's side ASAP as long Banner have his own rule as government have their rule so that they don't cross the line to break the law..

Thor never hate him, he just don't agree w/ him until Tony explained it more until Thor realized that.. But he never hate him.. I felt like he would be on his side even tho he was willing to come back to Earth after what went down in his home.. I'm sure that he would go back to Avenger home..

is that what you want?

Old 07-09-2018, 06:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
^ I mean, from the Hulk movie, government was tying to kill him and all that, I felt like he would be on Tony's side ASAP as long Banner have his own rule as government have their rule so that they don't cross the line to break the law..

Thor never hate him, he just don't agree w/ him until Tony explained it more until Thor realized that.. But he never hate him.. I felt like he would be on his side even tho he was willing to come back to Earth after what went down in his home.. I'm sure that he would go back to Avenger home..
yes true poor banner worst options really

its interesting to read the comic version of this fight it was very similar but in the end cap surrenders and gets shot as he is taken away . I am so glad that didnt happened though

Also hulk and thor weren't in the fight a clone version of Thor was but he wasn't actually in it /.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Even tho I remember from the comic version of this since Steve realize that Tony was right or something.. But it been long time since I read it when the movie happened..

And I read that RDJ wasn't suppose to be in the film, but Chris and the directors beg him to join in this film.. I mean, I always wonder what's their original idea if RDJ wasn't in the film..

is that what you want?

Old 07-10-2018, 05:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Even tho I remember from the comic version of this since Steve realize that Tony was right or something.. But it been long time since I read it when the movie happened..

And I read that RDJ wasn't suppose to be in the film, but Chris and the directors beg him to join in this film.. I mean, I always wonder what's their original idea if RDJ wasn't in the film..
i think Steve knew the way he was going about it was wrong the destruction and stuff .

But no RDJ that would of been interesting to see it play out who would of been the two leaders to the sides??
Old 07-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think that it still need Tony bec it went like that from the comic beside he didn't die in this film..I mean, who he going to fight against? The wall?

is that what you want?

Old 07-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I think that it still need Tony bec it went like that from the comic beside he didn't die in this film..I mean, who he going to fight against? The wall?
the wall haha .. no you needed Tony no one else would make sense
Old 07-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah plus it would be weird if he fight against Sam or Bucky.. I mean, I hate how it went, but sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 07-15-2018, 06:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah plus it would be weird if he fight against Sam or Bucky.. I mean, I hate how it went, but sigh..
i know the good thing is they will be friends again .. if they stay alive that means
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top