Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2018, 06:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I keep wondering if people who go to see IW now are still able to stay spoilerfree. It seems harder and harder to do.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

that is why its best to watch it early on to avoid spoilers
Old 05-27-2018, 04:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Yeah, same. I think I went the second week? And I still knew nothing so pretty successful.
Old 05-27-2018, 05:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Yeah, same. I think I went the second week? And I still knew nothing so pretty successful.
i went the first weekend i only knew one spoiler make note i work at an arcade centre across from teh movies so it was busy and people will walk by so i had to avoid them .

But it got me when i went to the toilet a girl kept saying Rocket is the only gaudian that is alive and she kept repeating it . If it was any other week i wouldnt of thought of anything but i had just rewatch GotG so i knew what she meant . I had to stick my fingers in my ear so i wouldnt hear anymore
Old 05-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

That's rude.

I think the only thing I knew was that Loki was going to die. But it was more, I passed that info somewhere without realizing and only realized it when I was already watching the movie.

We did went to the late evening movie, so it was finished at like 1 AM and were talking about the movie quite loudly so I hope we didn't spoil it for anyone else.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I saw it the weekend it came out and I was able to stay away from spoilers until the night before when I was watching a livestream on YouTube when a a**hole wrote in the chat that a certain character will die (which he did). And the stream had nothing to do with Marvel or anything. But he had no care that lots of them how watched the stream hadn't seen it yet.

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-28-2018, 10:09 PM
New Fan

IW Wasn't all that engaging to me. It had part of The Infinity Gauntlet (in fact, MOST of it), and little of the actual characters of the Infinity War comic series. And to make Thanos the humanitarian?!? But most of it was just fight scenes, less "deep" than the Black Panther. It's ok, but not the "Infinity War" with Adam Warlock, which is what the original storyline was.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also knew Loki would die too.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
That's rude.

I think the only thing I knew was that Loki was going to die. But it was more, I passed that info somewhere without realizing and only realized it when I was already watching the movie.

We did went to the late evening movie, so it was finished at like 1 AM and were talking about the movie quite loudly so I hope we didn't spoil it for anyone else.
i was so annoyed

question which death shocked you the most?
Old 05-30-2018, 02:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm torn on Gamora, Black Panther, and Spiderman's deaths being the most shocking (even though I bet all three will come back, especially the last two) but I guess I'll go with Gamora since it was the first and it wasn't just all quick like the last two. When I went into the film I was sure these three would be safe since they got movies coming up. I was also surprised by Black Panther's cause of how they shot it. They made it seem like Okoye was about to die but it was him instead. I guess for now, Gamora's death shocked me the most. Even as the moment was happpening with Red Skull saying 'The tears aren't for himself" and Thanos was walking towards Gamora, I was thinking "She can't die, there's another GOTG movie!" Then when he threw her over the cliff, I couldn't believe it!
Old 06-02-2018, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

It was sad I was surprised with Loki like off the start was shocking .. spiderman and black panther was sad they all faded away
Old 06-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Total Fan

I guess it was probably Gamora for me too for the same reasons. By the time Black Panther and Spider-Man went out I was like nope, they've got sequels coming, Panther made a BILLION dollars and Marvel's spent years trying to get Spidey back, they're SO not staying dead. As for Loki, I feel like they've pretty much done everything they could with his character so it was good time for him to bow out.
Old 06-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good question.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylvan (View Post)
I guess it was probably Gamora for me too for the same reasons. By the time Black Panther and Spider-Man went out I was like nope, they've got sequels coming, Panther made a BILLION dollars and Marvel's spent years trying to get Spidey back, they're SO not staying dead. As for Loki, I feel like they've pretty much done everything they could with his character so it was good time for him to bow out.
yeah but for loki it was sad cause he had changed
Old 06-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Total Fan

Sad but not surprising. He's had a good run.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top