Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2019, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Avengers 4 ENDGAME (2019) [Spoilers & Speculation] #2 : Is it April yet?

p r e v i o u s thread

( #1 )

Last edited by Summer Falls; 03-10-2019 at 06:22 AM
Old 01-19-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

yippee, new Endgame thread! i am becoming much more discerning in what i watch on youtube now, too much info out there. i don't mind talking about A4 but geez, i don't want to see leaks and spoilers. surprise is awesome!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 01-19-2019, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Is it ok to share speculations here?
Old 01-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess it would be okay to share theories, since no one knows anything concrete about the movie lol. I can't wait to see this, the wait is painful.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok...this is my theory.

I have heard in interviews that Chris Evans has signed up for 6 marvel movies as Captain America and Sebastian Stan signed for 9 movies as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf.
Let's count the movies Chris have done so far, marked like this with Sebastian:

1. The first Avenger
2. Winter Soldier
3. Civil War
4. Age of Ultron
5. Infinity War
6. End Game (which is still in the making and maybe we will see Sebastian in there also, but not sure)

So I think that Captain America is going to sacrifice himself to Thanos to bring back all the other heroes. After his passing, Bucky desides to be the new Captain America to honour is long life friend.

that's what I have in mind...
Old 01-20-2019, 06:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover1983 (View Post)
Ok...this is my theory.

I have heard in interviews that Chris Evans has signed up for 6 marvel movies as Captain America and Sebastian Stan signed for 9 movies as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf.
Let's count the movies Chris have done so far, marked like this with Sebastian:

1. The first Avenger
2. Winter Soldier
3. Civil War
4. Age of Ultron
5. Infinity War
6. End Game (which is still in the making and maybe we will see Sebastian in there also, but not sure)

So I think that Captain America is going to sacrifice himself to Thanos to bring back all the other heroes. After his passing, Bucky desides to be the new Captain America to honour is long life friend.

that's what I have in mind...
Yes I've heard that theory to

I assume if they keep it close to the comics it will happen that way
Old 01-20-2019, 06:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh how funny!! I have never read the comics to be honest
Old 01-20-2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Wilson/Falcon was Captain America for a few years in the recent comics too.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't put much stock in SS having a nine movie deal contract. They do that with all actors in franchises now to lock them down if they need them, nothing more. There have been many times they sign up for all these movies and they don't bring them back lol. Even though it happens in the comics with either Bucky or Falcon becoming the new Cap, I don't see them doing that in the MCU. I also hope they don't cause there can only be one Captain America to me. I do think there will be sacrifices to bring most of the snap victims back and I do think Cap is one of them. That's just who he is, but I hope not. Maybe they won't have him die since most people think he or Tony will die. I'm expecting deaths though and ones that will be permanent *sad*
Old 01-21-2019, 05:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I don't put much stock in SS having a nine movie deal contract. They do that with all actors in franchises now to lock them down if they need them, nothing more. There have been many times they sign up for all these movies and they don't bring them back lol. Even though it happens in the comics with either Bucky or Falcon becoming the new Cap, I don't see them doing that in the MCU. I also hope they don't cause there can only be one Captain America to me. I do think there will be sacrifices to bring most of the snap victims back and I do think Cap is one of them. That's just who he is, but I hope not. Maybe they won't have him die since most people think he or Tony will die. I'm expecting deaths though and ones that will be permanent *sad*
yep i ecspect either him or tony to die for sure , there will be a big death for sure
Old 01-21-2019, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

there will be a big death, maybe a couple big deaths ...and a Skrull reveal.

Old 01-21-2019, 03:56 PM
Total Fan

A Skrull reveal would be really interesting. Especially if it sets up Secret Invasion.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

there are definitely gonna be a couple of back stories touched on briefly, during the course of Endgame, that either allude to, or set up themes in the next series of films in the Marvel Cosmic Universe, and of course, direct references in the ever present end credits scenes. subtle storylines in the film, and bang-in your face moments in the post credit buffet!

setting up such Cosmic Universe stories like Secret Invasion, Secret Wars, the coming of Galactus The World Devourer, his herald, The Silver Surfer, and quite possibly Victor Von Doom and the Fantastic 4.

Old 01-21-2019, 05:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Oh yes, I forgot about the Skrull stuff. I do expect them to reveal someone has always been a skrull. I just hope it's no one that's always been around like Captain America or the other originals. I've seen some speculate that it could be him or Black Widow cause Cap's beard is gone in the trailer (even though I assume he just shaved *shrugs*) and Widow's hair is blonde (which I hate, bring back the red hair dammit!) Even though the X Men and Fantastic 4 rights going back to Marvel is pretty much a done deal, I wonder if they will be allowed to start putting them in there by the time Endgame comes out. I hope so though, I would freaking love if the end credit scenes teased Galactus (I would love to see the real version of him unlike the cloud in FF 2. I did like that movie but that was lame) Silver Surfer, and Doctor Doom. All I know is, I can't wait to see them incorporated into the MCU. It will be a historic day.

In general, I can't wait to see what they tease during the credits of Endgame. I feel it will be huge whether it involves the X Men/FF or not. I really hope they hurry up with GOTG 3 cause before all the bs with James Gunn happened, they were saying that was the film showing the future of the cosmic universe. I also wonder and hope there are more Thor films cause I heard like a year ago that CH said he wants to still play the character. I love the space stories since we haven't gotten as many so I'm looking forward to all of that.
Old 01-21-2019, 06:57 PM
Total Fan

I think Thaddeus Ross is a good candidate for being a Skrull. He's been part of the MCU since the beginning, he's in a position of power, he would've been a likely target for Skrull replacement as a ranking military officer in the '90s, and fans wouldn't be too devastated if he turned out to be a secret alien invader.

Plus it would be a good way to bring back Betty Ross.

Last edited by Mori; 01-21-2019 at 07:04 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top