Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kat that does sound great. I love that feeling when you start going out with someone...everything seems to be perfect...
Old 04-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katka
He's androgynous (that's all your fault guys ) and he's bisexual.
YES!!!!!! I am so happy for you as well! Whee!!!!

Meh, not much I can do now that the exam is all finished and everything. You guys can wish me luck for my job interview tomorrow, though.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-20-2005, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

*crosses fingers for Nicky's job interview*

Sat my chemistry exam today. It wasn't that hard, but I feel like if I had studied more yesterday (or studied at all ) instead of this morning at 6:30, I could've done better. I went to see one of the best German movies ever instead - 'Barfuss'. I tell you, if you ever have the possibility to watch a German movie - especially if Til Schweiger is in any way related to it - do it. Those movies are always good.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nicky, I totally hope your interview will be succesful and that you get the job
Anja, I'm sure you did well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Celebriän~*~
Kat that does sound great. I love that feeling when you start going out with someone...everything seems to be perfect...
girl you're killing me. Nothing seems perfect except for the fact that we just want to talk or be quiet, all that matters is that we are together......even though we have absolutely NOTHING in common.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

What's Barfuss about Anja?

My interview went well - I think. No questions I was unprepared for. I talked quickly and sometimes stumbled over words, but that can't be helped because it's just what I do. If I don't get it, oh well, I know I couldn't have done much more.

Old 04-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
except for the fact that we just want to talk or be quiet, all that matters is that we are together......even though we have absolutely NOTHING in common.
You both live in the same area and you both like to spend as much time with each other as possible. See? You do have things in common.

Nicky, good to know that your interview went well.

This could be very spoilerish for people who haven't seen Barfuss yet but who want to watch it:
Barfuss starts with Nick (Til Schweiger ) getting a job in a mental hospital where he saves Leila from committing suicide. She's there because she had been locked up by her mother all her life until her mother died. When Leila is touched by anyone she gets an epileptic attack and needs medicine. Leila decides to follow Nick after he leaves the mental hospital and refuses to go back there. Nick takes her with him and shows her the real world. She's his girlfriend for this travel, as he puts it. They travel to Nick's brother's wedding where Leila is touched by Nick's brother and has an attack. Nick then tells anyone that she's from a mental hospital and makes up his mind to take her back there. She refuses to go there, though, so he leaves her at a train station and calls the police to tell them where she is. Then he realizes what he has done and tries to safe her, but he gets arrested when he enters the station since everyone thinks he had kidnapped her. Leila goes back to the hospital. After Nick is being released from prison after a few days, he pretends to have an attack like Leila and wants to get into the hospital that way. Even though the doctor there knows he's not ill, she knows that Leila and Nick love each other and that Leila needs Nick to become healthy again. Nick ends up in the mental hospital. At the end of the movie, you see that Nick and Leila will be released after 8 months and will be together by then. So lovely.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

You should also mention that the movie is called "Barfuß" (barefoot) because Leila always walks around barefoot.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

That film sounds so awesome! I wish I could see it. Has it been released outside of Germany?

Old 04-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversun
That film sounds so awesome! I wish I could see it. Has it been released outside of Germany?
I don't know. I checked the movie's official website but couldn't find anything there. It all depends on how successful the movie is in Germany I guess, and it is successful so far. So there's hoping.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, though I gotta say German movies aren't always successfull and they're not always good, but there are some that are actually worth watching
Old 04-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

So it's quite recent?

Old 04-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Hey

Kat, he's androgynous and bisexual? That's definitely Nicky and Anja's influence

Quote:
He's androgynous (that's all your fault guys ) and he's bisexual.
How is everyone doing?
Old 04-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversun
So it's quite recent?
The movie? It's playing right now.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Well, I hope it does well enough to come out of Germany, then. :hopes:

Old 04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey y'all. thought i'd drop by for a quick hello. nice to see the board still going strong!

that movie sounds cool Anja. i haven't seen any movies recently. may have to get a friend i have in Germany to ship me over a copy . . . or i could use it as an excuse to go visit him!

how's everyone else doing?

...Just be.