Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I stayed in all day today, to watch the Royal Wedding.

What a show it was. Loved most of the outfits.

Just have one picky topic to raise though: I think Prince William is going bald - fancy that, and the guy is only 23 years old, oh the shame of it

Really though, I don't know why, but that so ruined the whole day for me, I'm so upset, I mean I saw him like two months ago, and he had a head full of hair and now - almost zilch - really - I guess its in the genes, I mean look at his father.

Okay, that's my moan for today.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nki
I think I'm missing school.
*is worried* Have you seen a doctor yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakespeareuk
Just have one picky topic to raise though: I think Prince William is going bald - fancy that, and the guy is only 23 years old, oh the shame of it
I saw that too. I was always such a Prince William girl, but now that he's starting to look more and more like his father... I'm liking Harry a bit more.

I thought the wedding was really nice. I didn't watch all of it, but what I saw seemed good. They were really happy.

Anne, so you're auditioning for the role of Eddie Fuseli? Who wrote the play?
Old 04-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
*is worried* Have you seen a doctor yet?

I saw that too. I was always such a Prince William girl, but now that he's starting to look more and more like his father...
Oh please don't say that. I think he looks more and more like his mother, Princess Diana, poor boy if he looks like his father
Old 04-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I saw that too. I was always such a Prince William girl, but now that he's starting to look more and more like his father... I'm liking Harry a bit more.
I think Will looks like a horse! lol Seriously though, he totally does. But Harry (who's actually called Henry I think that's entertaining) is rumoured not to be Charles' son anyway. I mean, he bears no resemblance to his "father", but looks a hell of a lot like his mother. And a lot like the guy who everyone thinks might be his Dad.

But I don't like the Royal family anyway . . .

College starts again tomorrow. I'm (sadly) really looking forward to it! - my Ma went away for a week, so I've been housekeeping and it's been dead boring. Roll on human interaction! lol

I'm Just A Riddle, Wrapped Up In Mystery, Surrounded By Bitch.....
Old 04-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarScholar
But Harry (who's actually called Henry I think that's entertaining) is rumoured not to be Charles' son anyway. I mean, he bears no resemblance to his "father", but looks a hell of a lot like his mother. And a lot like the guy who everyone thinks might be his Dad.

Well, you know more than us Brits over here. Rumours, rumours when will they ever stop. For all we know William may not even be Prince Charles or Princess Diana's son either -
Old 04-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Harry really does look like the guy who is supposed to be his father. James someone, I think. I saw their pics in a magazine once and was shocked. Young!James looked exactly like Harry at that age.

I used to dig Prince William, but he is looking more and more like Charles now. And man, I'm so behind with the news. I didn't even know the wedding took place. That's so soon!

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversun
I used to dig Prince William, but he is looking more and more like Charles now.
Thank god I'm not the only one thinking that. I saw William on the wedding and it was scary how much they look alike. Not fun.

I passed my driving exam today! My examiner said that I was close to failing, but I managed to pass somehow. Yay!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thank god I'm not the only one thinking that. I saw William on the wedding and it was scary how much they look alike.
Guys, William looks like his uncle (his mother's brother, Charles) don't have a picture to post up
Old 04-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Congrats!!!

Quote:
I passed my driving exam today! My examiner said that I was close to failing, but I managed to pass somehow. Yay!!!
Wow! Many congratulations Anja!!! A pass is a pass as far as I'm concerned. That totally rocks!

OMG they have a cute little cheerleader smilie!!! Wow . . .

I'm Just A Riddle, Wrapped Up In Mystery, Surrounded By Bitch.....
Old 04-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

YAY ANJA!!!!! I told you you could do it!!!

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you all so much!
Old 04-13-2005, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Susana! I'm attending my first Spanish class tonight. Did I tell you about that?
Old 04-13-2005, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

congrats Anja!! so glad you passed your driving test, that's really great.
and you're starting Spanish classes! that's ace too, it's a fab language - i loved studying Spanish, but i'm a little rusty now lol

sorry i haven't been around for a while, i got a new job and have been reorganising everything. i'm actually filing a lawsuit against my old job for unfair dismissal and sexual discrimination. my old boss left just before i found out i'm pregnant again, and the new one said that she thought i wouldn't be able to do my job properly with a new baby to add to my large family. i'm happy to be having another baby (do we think 6 is too many? lol) but totally pissed i got fired because of it!!!

so that's all my news. ooh, except from i started night classes to try and get A-Level philosophy. i dropped out of college when i had Aeryn, and have decided i could really do with some more qualifications . . .

so, what's new with everyone else?
Old 04-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Anja, Spanish classes tonight? That's cool, hopefully we'll be able to talk to each other in German and Spanish in the future . I'm sure you're gonna rock in Spanish classes!

Toria hola! so long not to see! It's great you're back at studying again How is Troy doing?