Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Kate Bosworth #6: Title Pending

Kate Bosworth American actress
(born: Catherine Bosworth Los Angeles, California – USA)
[dob: January 2 1983 ‘21’]
• "The Horse Whisperer" movie 1998 as Judith
• "Remember The Titans" movie 1999 as Emma Hoyt
• "Young Americans" July-August TV series 2000 as Bella Banks
• "The Newcomer" movie 2000 as Courtney Docherty
• "Blue Crush" movie 2002 as Anne Marie Chadwick
• "If I Could Fall In Love" video clip 2002 Lenny Kravitz as Anne Marie Chadwick / herself
• "The Rules Of Attraction" movie 2002 as Kelly
• "Advantage Hart" short 2003 as Trinity Montage
• "Wonderland" movie 2003 as Dawn Schiller
• "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton!" movie 2003 as Rosalie ‘Rosie’ Futch
• "Beyond The Sea" movie 2004 as Sandra Dee
• "Bee Season" movie 2004

NumberOneGracie: Sooner than I expected it to be in my hands. I can't wait to own DVD.

+ - ReD - +: Welcome to the thread, Kate! I am thrilled to see that you've joined. I agree with Brekkon - I love your avie.

Brekkon: Where are you again? Congrats on the Wonderland DVD.

Leya: Thanks for the pics. It looks as if she is wearing the same shoes as the airport pictures.

Jen and Shannon: Hi girls!

Ivan: Keep up the great work, yo.

Previous thread.

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited Blairy the Fairy ]
Old 03-28-2004, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Yay, new Kate B thread!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Blairy the Fairy, I don't quite remember but were you part of the Orli Bloom gang back when he didn't have a board and just had one very very fast thread on the male celebs board? I seem to remember you from the days of the Naked Starlit Forest and Silver Frock Boys, though I could be mistaken. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think I posted under the name W.Y.I.N. then. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited Silversun ]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 03-28-2004, 05:36 AM
Addicted Fan

hey hey! thanks for the p.m B!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 03-28-2004, 06:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I will finally be able to see WADWTH in two weeks! YAY! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 03-29-2004, 04:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, blairy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just looking at what she's done, there's not much there, but it's the quality not the quantity, right??

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm still...around. I felt kinda...dirty...after watching "Wonderland". It wasn't just me, was it? I know I have to get the soundtrack, a lot songs I love are on there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think Kate looks fab in yellow (that dress, remember?). You'd think that it'd look yuck on blonds, but she looks fab! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I heard on the radio today that "Tad Hamilton!!!" will screen in Australia...April 15 - I think. I was sooo excited! I was jumping up and down like a schoolgirl on the inside. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I missed out on seeing "Wonderland" at the movies, but I won't be with this one! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 04-01-2004, 04:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Brek.. your an aussie right?
have you checked out the new Dolly magazine? Kate is on the cover.

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 04-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Nicky: I remember you, too! Without You I'm Nothing - Placebo. Ah, the days of Silver Frock Boy. It's really nice to see you around again.

Mia: Hi Mia. Hope you enjoy it!

Brek: I'm sooo excited that it's arriving in theaters so you'll be able to see it. I'm glad it's getting a theatrical release.

Red: I'm so glad you're here, thanks for coming over! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay for Kate being on the cover of Dolly magazine. Thanks for that info.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blairy the Fairy:
<STRONG>Nicky: I remember you, too! Without You I'm Nothing - Placebo. Ah, the days of Silver Frock Boy. It's really nice to see you around again.</STRONG>
Oh yay, old friends! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I miss those good old days of the Silver Frock Boy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ooh, we get Dolly magazine in New Zealand too. I'll keep an eye out for Kate on the cover. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2004, 08:21 PM
Addicted Fan

I read somewhere that Kate Bosworth was in talks to star in Sin City for Robert Rodriguez. I'm not sure if she is in fact in the film or not, but just letting you guys know that I saw her name mentioned in an article about the movie, so eyes can be pelled for that title in the future. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll see if I can find an article or a link with more info.

Two weeks, three days until Tad Hamilton is on DVD! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

ETA: found a link. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sin City

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited NumberOneGracie ]

"Hey! The position for 'annoying talking animal' has already been filled!" ~Donkey; Shrek 2
Old 04-04-2004, 01:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Got the days muddled up. "Tad Hamilton!" comes out in Australia April 8. Sooo exciting!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am definitely seeing this at the movies! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]! Yeah, isn't it cool, Kate? Of course I snapped up a copy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

If anyone out there wants a copy, just let me know!!!

Ha, my mum referred to Topher Grace as 'the idiot from That '70s Show'. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 04-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

Nicky: I love your avatar. YA is cancelled, but it lives on through fans. Hopefully the board stays. I admire the YA actors for remaining humble despite becoming rising stars. I don't know any other celebrities like them. In particular, Ian, Katherine, and Kate are all accessible to their fans as well having a down to earth outlook, which is rare in Hollywood, and it isn't a coincidence that they all came from the same show. They are more famous now, but they don't forget their fans or their beginnings.

Gracie: Thanks! I am so getting the Tad Hamilton DVD. I hope Sin City can work out for her.

Brek: Do you know the picture of the cover of Dolly? April 8th is getting closer.

Ok, I found this at Simply Fanfic, a YA fanfic site. Anyone have Australia's Rolling Stone? (April 2004 issue) Because I can't confirm it.

Quote:
Girls on Film
from Rolling Stone, April 2004

KATE BOSWORTH...From Blue Crush to Wonderland, she's making all the right moves....

WHY
Win a date with Tad Hamilton! (April 14th)

WHAT?
The latest romantic comedy directed by Robert Luketic, the Australian who went from a film school in Melbourne to helming Legally Blonde. Bosworth stars as Rosalee, the sweet bumbkin who wins a date with the too-cool-for-school Hollywood star, Tad Hamilton (Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel) in this charming, if minor, delight.

PREVIOUSLY
Not much beyond that sweet turn as the teen surfer who could carve a face in Blue Crush and a couple of small roles in Remember the Titans and The Horse Whisperer. After all, she is only 21.

WE LOVE HER BECAUSE...
...she looks like a 50's pin-up (and whaddya know? She's playing Sandra Dee in Kevin Spacey's next film, Beyond the Sea); she's mixing up her glossy Blue Crushes with her gritty dramas about dodgy 80's murders, Wonderland, and she has so much ahead of her.

Bosworth mailed a Christmas card to Robert Redford to win an audition for The Horse Whisperer, nabbed the role and then went back to school for 18 months so the movie business wouldn't take over her life. Well, it has now as her status as Hollywood's new hottie working in her favour.

A smart turn opposie Val Kilmer as John Holme's naiive girlfriend in Wonderland didn't hurt either. Not only is she about to star opposite director Spacey, John Goodman, Bob Hoskins, and Greta Scacchi in Beyond the Sea but she's dating Hollywood's other hottie, Pirates of the Caribbean star, Orlando Bloom.

And cinema's Ken and Barbie couldn't be happier.
[ 04-05-2004: Message edited Blairy the Fairy ]
Old 04-05-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blairy the Fairy:
<STRONG>Nicky: I love your avatar. YA is cancelled, but it lives on through fans. Hopefully the board stays.</STRONG>
Thanks. Anything to help this board stay, right? I mean, who are we to let it go now, four years down the track? Onwards all you good good people! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Thanks for posting the article! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I always post at The Kate thread at the Female celeb board but why not post here too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]?
What can I say? Kate rocks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 04-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Leya, welcome to the YA branch of Kate appreciation! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2004, 03:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Silversun! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Not that much up here right now ... I used to love going to the Kate thread @ the Female celeb boards but lately I don't because everyone is arguing. I don't like that much.
Anyways here is my latest Kate art:

1024x768

Leya

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Leya ]