Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Getting to know you

So, I thought we needed this kind of thread, even though it's basically a lot like TPBM thread. Only here, instead of making a statement and having the next poster reply with a "yes" or a "no", we post a question, and the next poster has to answer it. I dunno, I for one haven't been here for that long and would like to get to know you all better. I hope you like my idea...
I'll start:

TPBM's favourite book is?

Only dead fish go with the flow
Old 01-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Currently, Numbers, Heroes and Criminal Minds.

TPBM's perfect dream-job is?

Old 01-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Great idea for a new thread Lil.

My dream job is... being a singer.

TPBM's all time fave male celebrity is?
Old 01-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

The one and only Johnny Depp, though I have a lot of (mostly) pretty (and mostly) young things lined up behind him.

TPBM's favourite comfort food?

Old 01-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

ice cream

TPBM's fave board in FanForum is?
Old 01-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

YA, of course

TPBM's three things to take to a secluded island?

Old 01-05-2008, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

^Oh my, that's very hard.

Hmm... maybe my iPod, cellphone, and Ian. (although he's not exactly a thing)

TPBM's fave chilhood memory is?
Old 01-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm, that's a hard one, too. I guess... When I was little I was very asthmathic, and I would have attacks almost every night. And I had this little red toy car that I could sit on, made of wood with wheels. And every time I had an attack, my dad would take the car by a rope and run all over the place, pulling me behind him, sometimes even as long as an hour, until I calmed down. So yeah, that's my fondest memory.

TPBM's favourite hobby, and how did you come by it?

Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Awww that's such a nice and sweet childhood memory.

I guess singing. I've always loved singing. I started singing since when I was little and hasn't stopped ever since. I wouldn't say that I really have good voice, but yeah, it's a hobby of mine. Music is an important part of my life.

TPBM's pet peeve is?
Old 01-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I always wished I knew how to sing. But unfortunetly, I sound like a sick toad when I try, so... No.

If by pet peeve you mean things that really annoy me but aren't huge (you know, like war or violence and such) than I have a few: people who smoke in a closed space (thank gods they finally made it illegal here), people who sit next to you in a bus or a train and insist on screaming into their cellphone (and your ear, of course), people who, when they hear I'm a vegeterian, proceed to tell me in length why it's stupid and pointless and why humans have a right to abuse animals (don't get me wrong, I don't object to other people eating meat, I just won't do it myself) and people who wear real fur. Oh, and also mothers who insist on nursing in public. Sorry, I find that gross.

TPBM's favourite article of clothing?

Old 01-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

I totally agree with your pet peeves! What I also find annoying is people playing incredibly loud music on their cell phones.

Hm, my favourite piece of clothing would have to be a shirt my best friend made me. It looks like this and is, as you can maybe tell, a fan shirt for her fic. I love it so much I took it in my hand baggage during my flight to NZ because I was worried my other baggage would get lost and I'd lose the shirt.

TPBM's personal hero is?
Old 01-08-2008, 03:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I totally forgot about that! That's really annoying, too. And also parents who won't control their children on trains and airplanes and let them run around and yell and bug people.

That's a cute shirt! What's the story behind the shirt? Other than your best friend made it for you, I mean.

Personal hero? Hmm, I don't have just one. My dad is one, I guess, because he's just the most amazing, brilliant, hillarious and caring person on the planet. Leonardo De Vinchi is another one, because I have a thing for geniuses and plus, art. Monet, because he was a brilliant artist (my favourite!) but also because he was an amazing person who loved the world and everything in it and had a really unique way of looking at life, Marie Casset, who was also a brilliant artist but most of all insisted on doing what she wanted and what she loved in a time when it was unaccepteble for women to do so... I have a lot but those are in the top. I also admire all those doctors and nurses who go to third world countries and war areas to help. I really wanted to do that, but I've reached a conclusion that medicine school isn't for me.

TPBM's First love? (if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to, of course).

Old 01-09-2008, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Well, in the fics there is a fictional band called Amnesia, with band members, songs and everything, and I always loved that band, so she made me a fanshirt for them.

First love? He was a boy from high school, and we made out a couple of times, and when I told him that I was in love with him, he told me it was just fun for him. I mean, at least he was honest, but... still hurt me.

TPBM's perfect date?
Old 01-09-2008, 04:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, first love sucks It was the same with me. I was crazy about him, and he was all like "meh. I guess we can see a movie. I guess I like you. I guess this and I guess that". So I broke it off after two months but I spent a lot of time trying to get over him and the issues he left me (I felt really unattractive and boring for a long time after that). So I guess it can be worse than your first love

Perfect date? Hmm, that's hard. I think it's less about what and more about how. I mean, I don't really mind where the date is (beach, movie, bowling and so on, even though I don't really like going to restuarents since I have a lot of issues with food ) and how much we pay (or if he pays on me) as long as we get along well and the conversation's comfortable and we're having a good time. So yeah, that's my perfect date

If TPBM was a super-hero, which super-power would you want?