rotation list:

Teena
Jersh
Karen
Fla
Linds
Denise

the story so far...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's been a month since jake left new rawley and went back home to new york. she was miserable without hamilton in her life. it was awful not seeing him everyday like before when they were both still in school. now, they were forced to talk on the phone only because hamilton was still grounded by his parents. he couldn't risk going to new york to visit jake since his parents threatened to ground him indefinitely if he disobeyed them again. jake didn't know how she was going to last another month without seeing hamilton's sweet smile again.

..then she recieved a package from someone with the initials DJ..she opened the box and inside are several pictures of Hamilton being sweet and some, quite intimate, with another woman..the pictures, it seemed, was taken not too long ago..throwing caution to the wind..she decided to go back..

...it seemed that a girl who had a huge crush on Hamilton took him to a party not so long ago and made him drink a lot until he was too drunk he didn't even recognize the people around him. The girl took advantage of the situation and got intimate with Hamilton. Every moment was captured by her camera...

.... Jake felt confused and upset at all the photgraphs she saw. She thought that she could trust Hamilton. She began avoiding his calls and attempts to meet up. Hamilton on his part didn't know of the situation and was confused as to why Jake was avoiding him. He then asked....
...he then asked "what's going on? what's up with you?" Jake just dismissed him and she felt sorry for what she did.

"what's going on with you? you've been avoiding my calls and then you suddenly appear but you can't talk to me? please tell me what the problem is so i can fix it," urged hamilton.

"you wanna know what's going on? this is what's going on," screamed jake as she tossed the pictures to hamilton.

hamilton: "what the.." he looked at the intimate pics and then at jake..he saw how much its hurting her..the pain she's feeling is mirrored in her eyes..her anguish.."oh, god..jake..no.."

and at that moment, tears fell down hamilton's eyes and jake was crying as well. how can she bear this? how could hamilton do this to her? she can't even think straight so she went outside and it was raining. then she felt her tears again...

... then a red car parked in front of her. A girl in a black dress alighted from the car with an umbrella on her hand. Jake didn't notice this as she was crying. Then she just felt the rain stop. She looked up and realize that the rain didn't really stop, the girl from the car just put her umbrella over her. The girl asked, "Are you okay?". Jake looked at her face... and saw that the girl in front of her was the same girl she saw in the picture with Hamilton...

...Jake gasped as she recognized the girl. She uttered "it's you" in disbelief as the girl continued to try and shield her from the rain. Jake really didn't want her help so she stepped back out unto the rain. She'd rather be soaking wet than be helped by the girl she really hated right now... Hamilton then ran into the scene as his eyes registered the scene before him...

He froze for a moment at the two girls in front of him and then forced himself to talk.

"Jake, are you ok?" Hamilton asked.

"Get away from me," screamed Jake.

"Ham, this is Jake?" the girl asked.

"Yes, it's her," he replied. "Mandy, this isn't really a good time. You should go now."

"No, I'm the one who's going," Jake said and turned to Mandy. "He's all yours."

Jake burst out running mindless of the pouring rain. Hamilton didn't try to stop her and shifted his focus on Mandy instead.

Hamilton, trying so hard to hold back his emotions, afraid for the girl in front of him who caused all this, simply asked.."Mandy...how could you do this to me?"..he looked at her for a moment..and then he left...

Mandy stared back in confusion..clearly not understanding what just happened in front of her..she was just there to meet up with someone..

Earlier that morning, after her she got back from the park, she received a note from a certain "DJ"..asking her to go back to New Rawley..the note said it has something to do with Brad, her boyfriend. Having no other plans for the rest of the day, she went..

She was not familiar with the town so she went to see Hamilton, whom she met at a party, a couple of months ago..to see if he could help and give her directions. She just pulled over his house when she saw someone..a boy? rushing out in the rain, looking helpless..

She got out off the car with her umbrella and approached him..

Mandy, still in a daze, looked down and saw that Hamilton seemed to have dropped something..she slowly picked it up and saw the pictures..picture after picture..she looked at the intimate poses of her and hamilton..wide-eyed and utterly speechless..she slowly sat down by the curb in the pouring rain..

Meanwhile, Jake ran and ran until she couldn't catch her breath anymore. She slowly sank to the ground as sobs racked through her body and her mind keeps whispering things like "how could Hamilton do this to me? I thought he loved me!" She sobbed her heart out in the midst of the pouring rain, not caring about being soaked but aware that her heart was seriously broken....

A man picked her up from the ground. "What happened Jake? Are you okay?". It was Will. Jake looked up to him and hugged him as more tears fell from her eyes. "Sssshh it's okay. You can tell me later. I gotta get you out of here first. You're gonna get sick. You can stay at my place." Will took Jake's hand as they started walking, on the way to Will's house. The rain didn't stop, it even poured harder...

When they got to his house, his mom was sitting outside their porch staring at the steady downpour of rain. She stood up immediately when she saw Will & Jake approaching the house.

"Will, what's going on? Who's this?" she asked.

"Mom, this is uhm a friend of mine. This is Jake. Jake this is my mom."

"It's actually Jacqueline. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Krudski." replied Jake.

"Likewise," smiled Mrs. Krudski. "Heavens, you two are soaking wet! Let's get you dried off inside or else you'll both get ill."

The three of them went inside where Mrs. Krudski ushered Jake into her bathroom and told her to use the shower while she looked for some clothes for Jake to wear which she laid out on the bed. She told Jake to go to the kitchen once she was done. After getting dressed, Jake went to the kitchen where she found Will & Mrs. Krudski drinking hot tea.

"Jacqueline, have some tea with us. Then, I'll get dinner started and you're gonna join us."

"Thanks, Mrs. Krudski, but I have to get on going home. I have to catch the last train to New York."

"Jake, you should stay here." said Will. "It's too late for you to go home. You can just spend the night here and go home early tomorrow. Right, Mom?"

"Yes. A young girl like you shouldn't be out alone in this weather. You can sleep in Will's room and he'll sleep on the couch."

"This so nice of you. I don't mean to be any trouble."

"It's no trouble at all. Will's friends are always welcome here." Mrs. Krudski smiled and reached for Jake's hand to take it in hers. Will looked and smiled at the two women and they didn't hear the approaching footsteps of his father.

"What's going on here?" exclaimed Mr. Krudski."

meanwhile..back at Hamilton's place..

mandy was still sittin' by the curb when she was approached by a guy.."Excuse me, miss..are you okay..?"..she looked up, suddenly realized where she's at, immediately stood up. "Hey, are you alright..? Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything", the boy said.

"I don't know you or pretty much anyone in this town so why would i believe you..?" she started to go back to her car.

"Wait, hold on..i just want to be sure that you're okay..seeing you're sittin out here, by my friend's house.."

"you know Hamilton?" Mandy asked the young man.

"Yeah, I go to Rawley Boys Academy where Ham's father is the Dean. I'm Scout Calhoun." and held out his hand.

"Calhoun..Senator Calhoun's son..?" she asked and shook his hand.

"Yup, that's me, alright. But you can just call me Scout. Senator Calhoun's son seemed really intimidating, don't you think..?" He smiled.."and you are..?"

"Oh, sorry..I'm Amanda Jane Jefferson..you can call me Mandy".

"Jefferson..hmm..as in Jefferson Enterprise and the D.A. Jefferson's daughter?" Mandy nods, "the one and only.." "Hi, Mandy. So, are you okay? What are you doing out here, anyways? C'mon, i'll let you in Hamilton's house, i know where he hides his key.." Scout ushered Mandy back at Ham's house..

"No, Scout. I'm fine, i think. I just need to go back home." she said. "But, it's raining like crap..and the road is closed for another hour or two, or haven't you noticed?" replied Scout. "C'mon, let's wait for Hamilton, together."

"But.."...with Mandy in tow, Scout went inside Hamilton's house.

Mandy followed him and all these thoughts were running through her head. Scout went at the back of the house and came back with a towel.

"Here, dry yourself before Ham gets here. What are you out doing waiting for him anyway?"

She can't tell him, Mandy thought to herself. It has been a long day and so many things are going on in her head she can't even begin to explain to him and then...

"It's Hamilton. He..." Scout was looking at her. "What?"

"Nothing," he said. "Look, I have to go but we'll see each other again, okay?"

He left. She left him there. Here in Hamilton's house. And then she felt her tears again.

At will's house...

Jake emerged from the washroom rubbing a towel through her wet hair, and she shyly glanced at her surroundings unsure of what to do next. Forunately, Will appeared holding a steaming mug of hot chocolate and offered it to Jake. She took it gratefully and gingerly took a sip.

"Jake, I don't mean to pry or anything, but is everything okay? I mean, why were you crying in the middle of that downpour?" Will asked hestitantly.

Jake unsure of whether she felt comfortable to tell Will everything or anything, answered with a vague, "it's really complicated...."

Will seeing as Jake was hesitant quickly uttered that "you don't really have to tell me anything if you don't want to Jake, I'm just glad that I found you when I did, or else you would have gotten sick with pneumonia or something."

Jake looking up from her mug with a grateful glance. "I really don't know how to thank you Will, letting me stay here and get dry. Thanks."

Will glanced towards the couch and offered, "well it looks like the rain won't be stopping anytime soon. Wanna watch some tv?"

Jake smiled and said, sure, glad to have a distraction for now. Her heart ached so hard right now and she didn't feel like she could process everything that happened right at the moment, maybe mindless tv would help. And as a ghost of a smile crept on her face, she tried to forget about Hamilton and Mandy and that whole fiasco even just for the night.

… An owl hooted outside and Jake glanced out of the window, shivering slightly. Will handed her a little more of the blanket and hesitated, wanting to ask her something.

“Jake do you think…I mean I know you don’t want to talk about it, but…do you think we should talk about what happened?”

Jake looked down. “I don’t know…maybe. But not today,” she said, shaking her head slightly.

Will looked down and nodded.

Jake chewed her lip, staring in front of her. The clock on the mantelpiece caught her eye, it’s second hand just moving round to exactly twelve O’clock. She looked round, smiling slightly, and caught Will’s eye. “We’ll see how it looks tomorrow.”

A smile broke across Will’s face, and Jake’s smiled too. He held out his arms and pulled Jake towards him, hugging her tightly.

meanwhile, will's parents were arguing about jake's presence in their house.

"who's that girl and why is she here in our house?" demanded john krudski.

"her name is jacqueline and she's will's friend. she's staying her because it's raining and too late for her to take the train back home to new york."

"i told that boy that he can't let any of his friends spend the night here and now he brings home a girl."

"john, i was the one who told jacqueline to sleep here. you can't really expect me to turn a 16 year old girl out on the street in this rain?"

"fine but she leaves first thing in the morning. is that clear, nora?"

"yes, john."

"i'll be in the garage so call me when dinner is ready."

john turned away from his wife without a thought of waiting for her to answer. nora watched her husband's retreating form with a sad look on her face.

hamilton rushed back to his house after walking in the park for an hour, thinking of ways to talk to Jake and hopefully get her back..he just could not understand what just happened..how it happened..and why him..?

his mind went back to the party...

he was just sitting on the couch, nursing his drink when a girl sat beside him. he looked at her and immediately recognized he is sitting with one of the wealthiest family in the state.

both just got invited to the party by their friends and they're really not familiar with the crowd and as far as he could remember, they simply talked. she seemed a decent girl, he never really read anything bad or scandalous about her. that's why he was so shocked when he saw the pictures.

he went inside and got another shock of his life, there sleeping on his couch was Mandy.

he gently nudged her.."mandy? what in the world are you still doing here? " mandy suddenly sat up.."hamilton, hi..please, before you say anything else, i just want to tell you that i didn't do anything..that's not me in the pictures, i swear."

"really? well, she sure looks just like you, how did you get in, anyway?" he said. "Scout let me in..Ham, you have to believe me. I don't know how to explain it..but that, that girl in the picture.. it's not me."

hamilton, feeling really beat from what just happened got up.."listen, we both need to get out of this wet clothes before we get sick. Let me go get you some dry clothes and we'll talk about it over a cup of coffee or would you rather have some hot cocoa?"

"um, hot cocoa, please..i don't drink coffee."

Hamilton and Mandy, now in dry clothes, is sitting by the fireplace. "I don't think these pictures are fake, Mandy. I may not be a pro on stuff like this but i know enough to know that these pictures are real".

"Look at the pictures, Hamilton..tell me what you see." "I can see we both seem to be enjoying ourselves with each other, if you know what i mean" Hamilton replied. "No, not us specifically. What else are we both seem to be enjoy, doing..or holding? Mandy insisted. "Well, we both have..I think it's scotch or brandy on our hands." said Hamilton as he looked at the pictures closely. "See, this is why this girl can't be me, Hamilton" Mandy looked at him. "You see, I don't drink." Hamilton with raised eyebrows, said "yeah, right.." Mandy looked at him straight in the eye and replied, "I'm allergic to alcohol, I could end up in a coma or worse, I could die..you can even check my medical records, if you don't believe me."

with this new revelation in front of him..he couldn't say anything but just stared back at her."

Meanwhile, back at Will's place...

"Hey Jake, wake up! It's time to go get up and find you another place. I'm not exactly in good terms with my dad." said Will. Jake immediately got up and she kept on apologizing. She just went in the bathroom and washed her face, then grabbed her bag and said she was ready to go. "Hey don't worry too much Jake, I got you. I'm not gonna leave you till we find another place for you. Let's try going to the town." Will suggested. Jake obliged and thanked Will's parents for taking her.

Will was riding his bike and Jake was situated at the back.

"I missed this place" uttered Jake.

"Well, you know we missed you too around here. Hamilton has been really miserbale when you left."

"Oh?" was all Jake could say.

Then as they neared the gas station, they saw someone familiar. They weren't sure until the person looked toward their direction.

"I knew it! Hamilton!", Will waved.

Hamilton approached them as the bike rumbled to a stop near where he was standing.

"Hey, Ham!" Will greeted him with an affable smile.

"Hey Will!" Hamilton greeted him in return. "Is it okay if I talk to Jake alone?"

"Sure, I'll just be over there if you need anything Jake".

Hamilton turned to face Jake. "Uuumm... hey Jake.... I've been looking everywhere for you, can we talk?"

Jake bit her lip, looking anywhere and everywhere except at Hamilton's face. " I'm not really sure I can do this right now, Ham. I don't think I can deal with all this drama all at once. I need some time, okay?"

Hamilton, visibly diappointed at Jake's brush-off tried to smile.. "Ummm... sure, but Jake, just know, that I would never ever willingly do anything that will hurt you, hurt us...."

Jake looked at him like she’s been looking at him for the first time. She wanted to say she wants him back and that she loves him…but she can’t. Not with all the drama going on right now.

Hamilton was now looking back at her. “And I’m always here for you. You know that, right?”

“Hey Hamilton! Do you wanna go around town with us?” Will suddenly interrupted.

“No, thanks. I have to go anyway,” was all Hamilton could say. And he left.

Jake looked at him as he left. This wasn’t going to be easy. She wanted to hug him and tell him that she forgives him but life doesn’t work out that way. Her life doesn’t work out that way.

“Are you sure you don’t want to talk about it?” Will asked later.

“Not today, Will. Let’s just go around town. I’m dying to grab a cup of coffee if you want?” she asked.

“Sure! No problem. But just to let you know, if you want to talk, I’m always here for you. You know that, right?” Will asked.

Jake stared at Will but brushed it off. This time, she was able to respond “I know that, Will. I owe you everything.”

And with that, Will put his arm around Jake as they got back to his bike.

It's been three weeks since Jake returned home to New York. In that time, Hamilton had called her at least half a dozen times which she never answered. She still couldn't bring herself to talk to him because she was still hurting inside from his betrayal. Yet, a part of herself always wanted to reach out and grab the phone to just hear his voice. Only that little part in the back of her head always stopped her. So here she was again moping in her room the same way she's done for the past few weeks.

Conchita had worried about Jake since she came home sad eyed and quiet. She even threatened to call Jake's mom when she noticed that Jake barely ate the food that Conchita cooked for her. Jake was too depressed to care anymore about those threats.

Late one evening as Jake lie awake in the dark, her door opened slightly. She sat up to see who it was and saw a silhouette from the hallway.

"Jacqueline, are you awake?" Monica asked.

"Mom? I thought you were in London." Jake asked as she turned on her lamplight.

"The play ended yesterday. I got the first flight back as soon as I could after talking to Conchita about you. What's going on? Conchita said you haven' gone out of the apartment in three weeks. You barely eat and you stopped talking to her. I'm worried about you."

"Oh mom!" cried Jake as she launched herself into her mother's arms.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy's here." Monica held onto her daughter tight as Jake continued to cry til she fell asleep exhaused in her mother's embrace.

"ARGH!" Hamilton exclaimed. "Geez, Ham...you scared the beejeezus out of me.." says Mandy who is sitting on the floor with the pictures. "I'm sorry, Mandy. It's just so frustrating..i can't think of anything but Jake. I know, I'm suppose to be helping you out, but my mind's all blank."

Mandy sadly looked at him, he's been so miserable the past few weeks, especially that time when he saw Jake at the gas station with a blonde-haired guy. She heard Jake left for New York, not too long after that.

"I know it's hard. But you have to think that the sooner we find out who the culprit is, the sooner you can put all your time and energy to get back with Jake. I'll even help you with that. And hopefully, i'd be able to find Brad, as well." Hamilton just looked at her. "I need you, Ham. I really need your help."

"But, it's just so hard," he softly said.

"I know.." Mandy said just as softly and held his hand.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town..although we can't see her face, we can tell that it's a young woman on a skateboard who stopped in front of a very old and decrepit looking house. She opened the worn out door with her keys and called out. "Mom, I'm home!" she looks around the house..everything seems quiet. "Mommy?" suddenly tense.

"Adrienne, is that you, honey?" the sound is coming from the basement. "I'm just down here."

"Mom! What are you doing?!" She saw her mom taking out clothes from the washer. "You know the doctor said complete bed rest. Do you even know what that means?"

"I'm sorry, honey. But i just can't let you do this on your own. You've already been working too hard. I want to help."

"But, mom.."

"Look at you, I still haven't forgiven you for cutting your long blonde hair"..she gently touched her daughter's really short hair, "..you know that?"

Adrienne roughly brushed her hand away, "..stop that," and turned her back to get the clothes, herself. She stopped on her tracks and looked back at her mother. She gently touched her face. The years were not so kind to her. You can barely see the resemblance of that beautiful and radiant young woman from the photographs she saw in an antique box in the attic, a few years back. She never told her mom about it.

"It will grow back.." she simply smiled. "But right now, i need you to get back in your room, in your bed, where you will be spending most of your time, lady.." she fondly said. "I can and will take care of you, mom..no matter what."

Aurora Wellington just looked at her young daughter, with sadness in her eyes. Her baby girl, who should be worrying about school or what clothes to wear for her date. But instead, had to grow up at a young age to live as comfortably as they can and to take care of her. She worries about the bills, their home. This isn't the life she dreamed for her. She never imagined it would be like this.

She suddenly feel lightheaded, "You're right, i think i'll go back to my room". Adrienne helped her mom up the stairs, and on her bed.

"Just give me a few minutes and i'll get our dinner ready, alright?" She was almost out the door when her mom called out.."Sweetie, are you okay? You've been really quiet for quite some time, now. I miss all those times when we used to stay up late and talk about everything. I may be sick, but i am still your mother and i still have enough strength for an hour or two of gossip."

She chuckled. "I'm fine, mom. I've just been working hard. Everything is going to be okay, soon..I promise. Don't worry." then she closed the door behind her and went in her room.

"..you don't have to worry, at all.." she looked down on her desk..and there we can see a bunch of letters, pictures and negatives of Hamilton and Mandy and some other guy. She looked at herself in the mirror and then we see her face...a familiar looking face..with an evil gleam in her eyes she said, "i'll see you, soon."
Old 07-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

uy, teena, thanks for starting!

av
Old 07-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you're welcome, fla. sana ma inspire si karen na dugtungan na yung story natin.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Moderator Manager

so si Karen na next? sorry at di ako masyado online kaya di ko nadudugtungan na ang kwento natin.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

guys!

ang dami n pla natin naisulat!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

ako rin e, lost na basta remind me na lang if it's my turn na

av
Old 07-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

anu b un..

ito n lng..

happy birthday, fla!

Old 07-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wala pa ring update si karen pala. busy pa siguro.

guys, don't forget the OOTP EB this sunday at 11am at Megamall. meeting place is at powerbooks. so far ang nag-confirm pa lang na kasama are lindsay & sherylle. please text me saturday at the latest if you're coming or not.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

guys!

..ndaan lng..
Old 07-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

jersh! have a wonderful day!

Old 07-11-2007, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thankies!
Old 07-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Eto na yun gpart ko at last! Hahaha! Sorry super tagal. Wala ako idea kung ano yung idugtong ko sa storyline ni Adrienne kaya eto na lang. Sana ok naman siya, kahit short lang.

"Good morning Jacqueline!", Monica greeted as she entered Jake's room carrying a tray with a complete breakfast meal.

"Oh mom, it's still too early.", Jake uttered as she scratched her eyes to get a clearer view of her mom.

"I made you breakfast, honey. It's been a while since I last did this for you. You should eat this or else..."

"Ok ok! We don't have to go there mom!", exclaimed Jake as she popped out of bed and grabbed the banana that was on the tray.

Monica sat down on the bed and ate breakfast with Jake. They both enjoyed the omelet, which was by the way, Monica's specialty. She even brought fresh milk for Jake. Jake drank from the bottle itself. "I missed this mom.", said Jake. Monica smiled and hugged Jake ever so tightly.

Monica held her baby's face and said, "I don't want to see my baby girl sad. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll get through." Jake just hugged her mom and whispered, "Thanks mom, I love you very much." softly in her ear. As they faced each other again, Monica took out an envelope from under the tray she brought to the room. "Mom, what is that?", asked Jake. "It's for you, my baby." Monica said as she gave it to Jake. She immediately opened, very curious as to what could be inside. She pulled out two train tickets and held it in front of her face, reading it's destination, "New Rawley".

"I want to see Hamilton again, I also missed that boy.", said Monica as she gave a wink at Jake. "You don't have to worry, I'll be with you."
Old 07-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

salamat sa new installment, karen. ang bait ni monica ha.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

^Ahihi onga eh.

Pero excited na ako dun sa Adrienne storyline, di ko madugtungan dahil no idea talaga ko pano itutuloy yun.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bahala na si batman kung anong mangyayari sa adrienne na yan.