Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 01:44 AM
  #241
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 699,620
I gotta love all of Mary's wardrobe changes in that latest ep.

That scene with Carson towards the end (with the music playing) reminded me of Matthew again. What I would give to have Matthew back during that scene. He's probably telling her to be kind to Edith and marry someone who is not like him but someone better who will love her back. At the same time, I'm glad that Mary has not re-married yet this season. I'm hopeful that S6 will be the time for that.
__________________

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-11-2014, 11:36 AM
  #242
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Carson is nothing if not honest with her, maybe he should pick her next husband, if she does re-marry again that is, Charles seemed to think she will.

I always wish Matthew was still around to make her a kinder person, especially with Edith, the closest person to that is probably Tom, she's always warmer when she's talking with him.

I love this behind the scenes pic, it's that 'fashion show gown again.



Last edited by carrie.suze; 11-11-2014 at 11:44 AM
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-11-2014, 10:34 PM
  #243
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 699,620
Yeah, if Tom leaves, Mary will turn into a monster. I know it.

Awww, I love that pic!




x
__________________

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-12-2014, 09:51 AM
  #244
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah, if Tom leaves, Mary will turn into a monster. I know it.

Awww, I love that pic!

x
Haha, please stay Tom.

Love those Lindsay xx

I've seen a lovely spoiler pic from the Christmas episode, but as it's Christmas, not very spoilerish
Production Stills - 509 1 - Michelle Dockery Source Photo Gallery
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
  #245
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 699,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
I've seen a lovely spoiler pic from the Christmas episode, but as it's Christmas, not very spoilerish
Production Stills - 509 1 - Michelle Dockery Source Photo Gallery
I've seen those on Tumblr too when I checked yesterday. I love it and I can't wait!!!
__________________

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-13-2014, 07:05 AM
  #246
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I've seen those on Tumblr too when I checked yesterday. I love it and I can't wait!!!
I've also read on here someone's coming to Downton at Christmas that I'm very excited about.

That is such a cute pic of them trimming the tree, as we saw it couldn't be anything else other than the Christmas episode.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-13-2014, 10:29 PM
  #247
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 699,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
I've also read on here someone's coming to Downton at Christmas that I'm very excited about.

That is such a cute pic of them trimming the tree, as we saw it couldn't be anything else other than the Christmas episode.
Same but I do have to admit, I'm a bit upset about learning the SL for that since I didn't want to know.

The CS is still so far away! Will you be able to watch it right away? I will probably get to watching a day later and I'm going to be on/off during the holidays too so a temp mod will be assigned here that time.
__________________

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-14-2014, 05:26 AM
  #248
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Same but I do have to admit, I'm a bit upset about learning the SL for that since I didn't want to know.

The CS is still so far away! Will you be able to watch it right away? I will probably get to watching a day later and I'm going to be on/off during the holidays too so a temp mod will be assigned here that time.
As it's on Christmas Day, and I've got people coming round, I'll probably record it and watch it later, in peace and quiet.

I'll have to try and avoid more spoilers, but it's going to be dam hard to do.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-15-2014, 12:00 AM
  #249
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 699,620
I know and I think more will be out there before the CS. And sometimes I am careful but I still get spoiled anyway. That's the burden of going online, you're really bound to read some spoilers.
__________________

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-15-2014, 07:31 AM
  #250
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I know and I think more will be out there before the CS. And sometimes I am careful but I still get spoiled anyway. That's the burden of going online, you're really bound to read some spoilers.
It'll probably be impossible if I'm watching it a day late, and it's true being online is a curse if you want surprises, but it has it's nice side as well. like watching behind the scenes stuff, and finding interviews and other clips with the cast you wouldn't get anywhere else.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-15-2014, 10:23 PM
  #251
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 699,620
She's in NYC?


theladydockers:
Central Park, NYC
#tbt Whose leg? Central Park, December 2011 with @robcawsey #lifelongfriend #lifelongleg
__________________

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 11-16-2014, 05:39 AM
  #252
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
She's in NYC?

http://i57.tinypic.com/14u9p38.jpg
theladydockers:
Central Park, NYC
#tbt Whose leg? Central Park, December 2011 with @robcawsey #lifelongfriend #lifelongleg
I'd love to skate in Central Park, looks like she's having fun.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-16-2014, 06:10 AM
  #253
Loyal Fan
 
Andorra's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
She's in NYC?
I don't think she is. #tbt means "throw back thursday" doesn't it? It means on a thursday people post an old pic.
Andorra is offline  
Old 11-16-2014, 06:45 AM
  #254
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andorra (View Post)
I don't think she is. #tbt means "throw back thursday" doesn't it? It means on a thursday people post an old pic.
Yeah, I just saw the date on the pic, 2011, still a nice one though.
carrie.suze is offline  
Old 11-16-2014, 07:25 PM
  #255
Ultimate Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 8,250
She's very pretty too.
__________________
Friendship lasts forever
Eloise and Penelope
Jon_Robb66 is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Tags
michelle dockery


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2024.

Copyright © 1998-2024, Fan Forum.