Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Correct. I'm angry at Skye right now for doing that and I don't see them getting back together at the end of this season. Ward has done what he can and (so far) he is telling Skye the truth. It's really up to Skye if she'll forgive & forget and that's not going to happen at all. I am still hanging on to them though but that ep hurt.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-15-2014, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

the ball is totally in her court now so i hope things change. Though, not sure i see that happening soon since she'll be a full blown superhero with powers and they don't usually sympathize with vigilantes. I STILL HOPE FOR IT. plus, maurissa said "skyeward is something that will never go away." knowing full well what was going to happen, so....

Old 12-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, even the showrunners like them and I love the fact that both Chloe & Brett ship them. I dunno, if Skye is really over Ward then she should be in a relationship right now. I know it's not that kind of show but I think she is not completely over him yet and that's why she's so mad at him.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lindsey (thank you! ) kindly provided a link to this thread so I can chat about North and South...anyone interested?
Old 12-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah, even the showrunners like them and I love the fact that both Chloe & Brett ship them. I dunno, if Skye is really over Ward then she should be in a relationship right now. I know it's not that kind of show but I think she is not completely over him yet and that's why she's so mad at him.
She's totally still pissed at him and can't get over it, Melinda May style. I'm hoping the back half of season 2 gets better for them a little! I feel like I come out of every episode more and more heartbroken

Old 12-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiemom09121416 (View Post)
Lindsey (thank you! ) kindly provided a link to this thread so I can chat about North and South...anyone interested?
It's been a while since I last watched it but I love the show. Maybe I'll re-watch it one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
She's totally still pissed at him and can't get over it, Melinda May style. I'm hoping the back half of season 2 gets better for them a little! I feel like I come out of every episode more and more heartbroken
As long as they're endgame, I can take this.

Old 12-17-2014, 05:04 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Quote:
Wow, those are a lot! How can you even manage? I only watch Arrow & The Flash on your list. How is Chasing Life? I've been meaning to watch that show.
Let's just say I miss a lot of shows during their week and have to catch up later when I start watching a new episode and realize I haven't seen the previous one I love CL As you can see from my sig xD I also had my favourite character/ship about 3-4 episodes in

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 12-17-2014, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As long as they're endgame, I can take this.
That is exactly how I think of it. I mean, can it get any worse, really? I don't ever see him shooting her, and she's already shot him, so....... We can only go forward from here.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Let's just say I miss a lot of shows during their week and have to catch up later when I start watching a new episode and realize I haven't seen the previous one I love CL As you can see from my sig xD I also had my favourite character/ship about 3-4 episodes in
I will catch up to CL during the holiday break. Lots of shows to catch-up on for me actually.

Quote:
That is exactly how I think of it. I mean, can it get any worse, really? I don't ever see him shooting her, and she's already shot him, so....... We can only go forward from here.
It's heartbreaking yes but it's also a realistic way of portraying where they are right now. I know some people will roll their eyes if everything is forgiven (with Ward) so I'm all good with this.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I mean, I didn't expect her to run to him after she found out that he was just trying to help her in the last episode...but I didn't expect the shooting But Skyeward are ride or die, so i'm sure it will get better! It's just gonna be a long road is all...I just hope we get something good before or if it ever gets cancelled.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Moderator Manager

True. I know Chloe & Brett are just saying things to keep fans pacified but I worry too. It's tough if you don't know if your couple is endgame but there is no one else for Skye right now and Ward is not chasing another girl either. I thought it was going to be Skye/Lance until they introduced Bobbi on the show. I'm glad that didn't happen. For now I think Skye will be "busy" with her powers and we're still bound to see Cal soon.

Old 12-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, like I said, I don't know if i like her being confined to being a superhero. Unless they have their own way of keeping her true to herself. I like her going by skye as well.

Old 12-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Have you looked at this Xmas special video ? Quite funny Text santa

part 1 https://drive.google.com/a/my.westmi...RqVVRfczA/view

part 2 https://drive.google.com/a/my.westmi.../preview?pli=1
Old 12-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yeah, like I said, I don't know if i like her being confined to being a superhero. Unless they have their own way of keeping her true to herself. I like her going by skye as well.
I think Skye will have more emo moments now that she's met Cal and has her powers. I wonder if she'll let the rest know what happened down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucresiare (View Post)
Have you looked at this Xmas special video ? Quite funny Text santa

part 1 https://drive.google.com/a/my.westmi...RqVVRfczA/view

part 2 https://drive.google.com/a/my.westmi.../preview?pli=1
No I haven't! Thanks for this. I'll watch this for later...

Old 12-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if the team will be afraid of her now that she has powers~

How's everyone going to be spending their Christmas?