Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2014, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I keep forgetting about Agent Carter. Looks like that show has some tie-ins now to AoS.

Haha, you have a point there. It's not like we care enough about their parents and Christian. Also, I read an article yesterday that Chloe still ships them. I love her and Brett for supporting and believing in SkyeWard so much.
I think there are two more episodes starting next Tuesday and then it's not back till March Omg, I bet the cliffhanger is gonna be terrible! I don't know what I'll do till March 2015!

I'm really obsessed with the 100. My ships are in peril I guess I always pick the ones that don't come easy

Old 11-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Heh too many. Bones, Supernatural, Arrow, Grimm, The Flash, Red Band Society, Saving Hope, White Collar, Chasing Life, The Big Bang Theory, Nashville, Royal Pains, Teen Wolf etc.
Wow, those are a lot! How can you even manage? I only watch Arrow & The Flash on your list. How is Chasing Life? I've been meaning to watch that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
I think there are two more episodes starting next Tuesday and then it's not back till March Omg, I bet the cliffhanger is gonna be terrible! I don't know what I'll do till March 2015!
Oh yes, I bet. UGH.

Quote:
I'm really obsessed with the 100. My ships are in peril I guess I always pick the ones that don't come easy
The show is on it's second season already right?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, it just started it's second season I think we're hitting mid season after Christmas.

I'm hoping we get some encouraging skyeward stuff though! They've slowly given us some hope, but I need more to rest assure

Old 11-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

In terms of fangirling over your ships on AOS/The 100, which one are you currently obsessing over the most and has more of a chance?

Old 11-29-2014, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Skyeward and Bellamy/Clarke.

With Skyeward, well....we know how that is.

Bellamy and Clarke...omg they're not together, neither did the writers intend on it...but when I watched, i just saw their chemistry, same with basically the whole fandom. So now they've got like everyone who watches the show obsessed with them, but are refusing to give it to us. They're also together in the books....so i'm thinking it will probably happen down the line

IDK man, I probably ship skyeward a little more...I'm not sure who has more of a chance. Everytime I think Ward has a chance with Skye, he takes 10 steps back...but I'm still hoping he's got other tricks up his sleeve. And at least they were actually together for a period of time..even if it was short lived. They're both super complicated relationships!

and I need them both to happen before one of these shows get cancelled

Old 11-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
and I need them both to happen before one of these shows get cancelled
LOL! Ditto.

Bellamy/Clarke seems to be the popular ship on the show. I'll try and watch this holiday break. It seems to be a show I can get into.

Old 11-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

I am mentally ready for Christmas

Not so much financially

Old 11-30-2014, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Same. LOL. I will also start my Christmas shopping this weekend. Good luck to me.

I just realized that I missed up on my TV shows last week so I have a ton of catching-up to do.

Old 12-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

North and South recommendation!

A BIG THANK you to one of my new DA fan forum friends that recommended I purchase the dvd set North and South!!!!!

I ordered it a few weeks ago but haven't had the time to watch it...stayed home today a little under the weather, so decided to rest in the family room for a bit..and there copy of North and South was, next to the player.

So I popped it in, and geez was I mesmerized! What a wonderful dvd set!

Several months ago I finally watched Pride and Prejudice starring Matthew Macfadyen, and lordy sakes that story swirled in my little pea brain for AGES...
so now I have a new love affair to watch and enjoy (and it doesn't hurt that Richard Armitage looks very similar to Matthew M.!)

I think I need to go take a cold shower. LOL
lawdy sakes. hahaha!

So whoever told me to watch North and South THANK YOU! I enjoyed it very much.

(and just got the mail, now am listening to my new DA Christmas cd. And the hunky Julian Ovenden is crooning...

what is it about dark haired English men? sigh...
Old 12-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Aggie, I moved your post here where we can talk about stuff that isn't D.A and sort of D.A.

I'm glad you loved North & South! A few people recommended it to me when the D.A. board was new 2 years ago and boy was I glad I watched it. It's an amazing mini-series and Armitage is the best, UGH. I want to watch it again.

I like listening to the D.A. Christmas album too, it makes me feel Christmas-y.

Old 12-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Linds. DID YOU WATCH.

Old 12-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

I did. OMG. That was wonderful & epic. I've been flailing about it for days now.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

ugh I don't know what to think now. Like tbh I never wanted Skye to be tied down to a real marvel character because now we're kind of confined to that, but maybe they'll change things up a bit and keep her the person shes been this whole time with just an added bonus of powers Obviously the transformation was epic tho. I also wasn't a fan of how she shot him like three times when he was just trying to help her, but I'll get over that someday.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Moderator Manager

I read somewhere that Skye will adjust to her powers and that "everyone" will be scared of what she has become. I didn't like that she had to shoot Ward too, that painful look on his face after what he did for her. And if it wasn't for some protective clothing, Ward could have died and that made it painful for me. And now I kind of want Ward to move on from her and steer his affections for someone else (Agent 33 perhaps?) and for Skye to realize later on that she does in fact need him in her life. I do love the fact that Cal & Ward get along so fine.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Not while she looks like May, sorry I mean obviously they can't be together now neither do I want him pining, but he definitely needs to not take her bs anymore now that she's seen his cards.