Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Aurora, it probably is for the next album. I'm glad they're writing together, can't wait to see what they come up with.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Most likely, at least it is another sign that work is possibly being done for the album .
Old 01-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Diane Warren has 'recently' been working with Adele, no idea what they were working on or when it was from since the article is from late November.

Quote:
SSN: You worked with Celine on the 1997 Oscar nominated song “Because You Loved Me” from Up Close & Personal (“You Must Love Me” from Evita ended up winning), but a year later, you guys were pitted against each other when you had the Con Air song “How Do I Live” and she had “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic. What was that like?

Warren: Everybody knew her song was going to win that night! But it would be cool to finally win one. I recently worked with Adele, and I told her, “Man, you did your first movie and won! I’ve done, like, 200 movies, and I’m a six-time loser! You won your first time [for Skyfall]”

Source.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good news, she's a great songwriter Hopefully they were working together on the new album.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

That is what I thought when I read it .
Old 01-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Great to hear she is working on a new album
Old 01-20-2014, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh No They Didn't! - Adele registers "Devil On My Shoulder" with G.Wells on ASCAP

Is this the name of her new album?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It could just be a song title, & it may have nothing to do with the third album . Another site speculated that it was actually from 21 & not something new

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is most likely a song title, it could be old or just not end up on the album The title sounds interesting though.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

It could be anything but still sounds interesting and still could be something. Maybe we could start a list of possible songs that may be on the album in the OP?
Old 02-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

This isn't really news but considering we don't really have any, I thought I'd share this

A fan asked Ryan Tedder on Twitter what Adele's new music sounds like, and he replied: "AMAZING! very Adele-ish"
Old 02-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

It sounds like news to me, or at least promising .
Old 02-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Shame he's not allowed to tell us anything more than that But at least we know she's working on new music
Old 02-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we could get more than that but every little tiny thing like that is still wonderful and as you said proof that she is working on something.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interview with Ryan Tedder:

Quote:
You've been working with Adele on her new album, what can we expect from that?
It's going to be like Portishead meets Weird Al Yankovic... Just kidding. I haven't heard everything she's done, but I've heard everything we've done and I'm as proud of it, or prouder of anything we did on the first album, and she is sounding even better than ever. She will deliver the album on her own timetable, at her own pace, and the only person that will ever declare it finished will be her, when she decides it's finished.

So you don't know when we can be expecting the album then?
Oh my god, you know, I could probably guess when Christ is going to return, more accurately than when that album will come out and that doesn't mean it's going to be a while, it just means I have no idea.

How about whether or not Adele will perform the album, considering her much publicized fear of performing live.
I can't get into the minutia of her touring or not. I personally wouldn't use the word fear, from conversations I've had with her, I don't think she has a fear of it. She's a mother, she has a young kid, and I'm on tour, I've been gone for a year, I have another maybe 10 or 11 months left before I'm home home, like for more than a few weeks, so that takes a certain frame of mind to be in and the fact remains that most artists have to tour, that's the bread and butter, that's how they make a living.

When you sell 30 million albums, on one album, she can do whatever the hell she wants to do until forever. So if she decided to tour, I'm sure it will be the most incredible tour ever and if she decides not to it will have no bearing on how amazing the album itself is because she's one in a million, one in a hundred million, one in a billion, that's a better example. She can do what she wants to do and my whole role whatsoever as pertains to her is to facilitate in whatever way possible. Any talent or ability I have is at her disposal for as much or as little as she wants it, for as long or as little as she needs it. I'm happy to be a part of the ride.
Source