Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Candice and I have been discussing this, and we think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 15 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Hi guys,
just to second what Wendy has already said.
This hasnt been an easy decision to make, but with the show having run its course... and the lack of interaction with many others on this board it seems like it is coming to its natural conclusion.

we would of course love to keep the board going if there is a want or desire for it. so please, if you are interested, or have any ideas on what can keep us going, please let us know, we are very open to suggestion right now.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hey guys i know this is a hard choice i wish it wasn't an option but it is really hard when the shows ended
.. i hope it turns out ok but if not you two have done your best and it shows with this great board thank you for everything
Old 08-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thank you
Old 08-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Hey guys i know this is a hard choice i wish it wasn't an option but it is really hard when the shows ended
.. i hope it turns out ok but if not you two have done your best and it shows with this great board thank you for everything
thanks