Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"Entropy Is Contagious" 4.03 Airs Sunday January 25th 10/9c Showtime

"Entropy Is Contagious" 4.03
Airs Sunday January 25th 10/9c Showtime

Marty and Jeannie pitch opposing strategies to a skin care company; Doug puts his foot down.

RULES

+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
Old 01-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

so i didnt hate the ep as much as i thought i would from all your comments

i think jeannie and marty need to have a real blowout dragout fight.. him not having a reaction reaction to the baby news was such a tool move. they just need to let it alll out so they can start rebuilding

i think it's hard for them.. in that they're both alphas.. i mean yea jeannie isnt really calling his **** out right now but obv the fighter is still in her as she told the krolls about her idea. marty never learns.. this is how the whole dollahyde **** went down, with marty not listening to her ideas. i think if he took her more seriously and even slightly considers her points, she would be ok but hes so disrespectful and dismissive.. -.-
Old 01-25-2015, 05:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
so i didnt hate the ep as much as i thought i would from all your comments

i think jeannie and marty need to have a real blowout dragout fight.. him not having a reaction reaction to the baby news was such a tool move. they just need to let it alll out so they can start rebuilding

i think it's hard for them.. in that they're both alphas.. i mean yea jeannie isnt really calling his **** out right now but obv the fighter is still in her as she told the krolls about her idea. marty never learns.. this is how the whole dollahyde **** went down, with marty not listening to her ideas. i think if he took her more seriously and even slightly considers her points, she would be ok but hes so disrespectful and dismissive.. -.-
Jeannie did almost single-handely destroy their firm and made a deal that ultimutely put Marty behind bars for six months - and this wasn't the execution of a plan but rather the failure of it. That can't get lost in all of this. jeannnie was angry at Marty for nearly an entire season and all he did was not tell her he loved her. I think Marty having trust issues is actually quite reasonable.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that's why i think they need to lay everything out on the table. jeannie didnt intentionally do this to **** him over like he thinks. she did it to get a legit client over the sinking ship dollahyde. also let's not forget that it's not like marty was framed, he (and jeannie) did break the law.. it obv sucked that he was the only one to do jail time for it, i would be pissed too. it's just his holier-than-thou act (i'm a mother****in scorpion story, anyone?) is irksome. it serves no one's interest to act like this now when everything is still in shambles and they are trying to rebuild. they are on the same ship. yes she did put a hole in but it's not like he didnt have any hand in it, but shes not the enemy.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
that's why i think they need to lay everything out on the table. jeannie didnt intentionally do this to **** him over like he thinks. she did it to get a legit client over the sinking ship dollahyde. also let's not forget that it's not like marty was framed, he (and jeannie) did break the law.. it obv sucked that he was the only one to do jail time for it, i would be pissed too. it's just his holier-than-thou act (i'm a mother****in scorpion story, anyone?) is irksome. it serves no one's interest to act like this now when everything is still in shambles and they are trying to rebuild. they are on the same ship. yes she did put a hole in but it's not like he didnt have any hand in it, but shes not the enemy.
Yeah, I can see your point. Also, I don't want another season of them constantly bickering over hurt feelings - I feel like we've been there, done that, last year.
Old 01-27-2015, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

yes to this whole conversation.
im feeling their fight to be pretty draining at the moment... and we've been there... seen that... served the jail time last season already.

i think as Wendy says, his attitude is pretty crappy with his 'Scorpion' stories like he has a right to be self righteous when he doesnt.

did jeannie **** up? abso-****ing-lutely, i dont think anyone can dispute that... but i think the point is that she didnt do it to be vindictive (which is not something that i would put past any single one of them - including jeannie in the wrong situation) but to be vindicated... its her daddy issues coming through, she wanted to be right, valued, listened too... but he was undermining her so she thought she would be a hero... and do it on her own. make him proud, out marty marty kaan, but in a good way, whatever. instead she screwed the pooch, royally.

the thing is, im over the apologies and the scorpion stories... have a massacre of a fight and then deal with it. i feel like we may be a while off from that yet though.

also worth mentioning, clyde screwed marty over last season, in a massively vindictive way i might add... and jeannie had his back when he realised he'd made a mistake. he isnt returning the favour right now. it riles.

in other news, douglas douglas douglas, you silly silly star wars loving man. now you have a stripper stalker on your hands... and no money or furniture.

the convo with the bar-keep.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yep jeannie was trying to help clyde last season.. it would've been nice to have him show her even an ounce of support this season..

im totally afraid for doug.. sarah and nude stalking.. wtf

his whole spiel at the bar about abstinence is definitely one of the top doug scenes of the whole series for me
Old 01-28-2015, 08:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason30 (View Post)
yes to this whole conversation.
im feeling their fight to be pretty draining at the moment... and we've been there... seen that... served the jail time last season already.

i think as Wendy says, his attitude is pretty crappy with his 'Scorpion' stories like he has a right to be self righteous when he doesnt.

did jeannie **** up? abso-****ing-lutely, i dont think anyone can dispute that... but i think the point is that she didnt do it to be vindictive (which is not something that i would put past any single one of them - including jeannie in the wrong situation) but to be vindicated... its her daddy issues coming through, she wanted to be right, valued, listened too... but he was undermining her so she thought she would be a hero... and do it on her own. make him proud, out marty marty kaan, but in a good way, whatever. instead she screwed the pooch, royally.

the thing is, im over the apologies and the scorpion stories... have a massacre of a fight and then deal with it. i feel like we may be a while off from that yet though.

also worth mentioning, clyde screwed marty over last season, in a massively vindictive way i might add... and jeannie had his back when he realised he'd made a mistake. he isnt returning the favour right now. it riles.

in other news, douglas douglas douglas, you silly silly star wars loving man. now you have a stripper stalker on your hands... and no money or furniture.

the convo with the bar-keep.
Yup. My sentiments exactly. The only saving grace is their intense eye-contact so far this season, every scene has a bit of desperate longing in it. But they need to move on because there are so few episodes and each are so short and the duration between seasons so long that, as a viewer, I'd like to see them grow out of this. they need to break new ground. Perhaps their baby and her being a de facto part of Marty's family will alter that dynamic. Otherwise, in a way, she becomes Monica, which would suck.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mychichi (View Post)
Yup. My sentiments exactly. The only saving grace is their intense eye-contact so far this season, every scene has a bit of desperate longing in it. But they need to move on because there are so few episodes and each are so short and the duration between seasons so long that, as a viewer, I'd like to see them grow out of this. they need to break new ground. Perhaps their baby and her being a de facto part of Marty's family will alter that dynamic. Otherwise, in a way, she becomes Monica, which would suck.
so right.
the seasons are too short,the haitus to long for too much of this. seriously.
and agreed re the baby... it should at least (one hopes) stop the roundabout they are on. or at least change the roundabout they are on.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

anyhooo.... just watched episode 4.
its a lot better than 3 in my opinion.

Spoiler: