Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipca (View Post)
Great episode!. Mei Chen is really great character so I hope we'll see her again. The Get out of my head, you crazy bitch. part was awesome . I still can't believe how the ratings are so low.

The episodes are getting better but the ratings are getting worse. It makes no sense to me.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:04 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)

The episodes are getting better but the ratings are getting worse. It makes no sense to me.
I can't understand it.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah it is really strange. Doesn't make any sense.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:19 PM
MST Manager

Maybe people are watching online.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I guess
Old 01-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gabriel is missing??? No sensor to track him?

Kate Anderson is being chased with stolen information from the CIA on the Jenna Project/Clockwork. Somehow Mei Chen and Amos Pembroke find out and pursue her.

Neither Adam Weatherly or Jeffrey Tetazoo would tell Lillian Strand much of anything about the Project.
Ingenious the information was on Kate's contact. Amos didn't have the right docking station for a contact. lol.

It was interesting with Mei Chen in Gabriel's head that she wasn't really mean. Funny how when Gabriel and Riley caught up with them that Gabriel said he tracked down Pembroke by the 4 buckets of chicken, lol.

I wonder if they will back track and show us both Gabriel and Mei Chen getting to where they have the chip installed and become functional? Or won't we allow them to have time to develop that?

It does take time for characters to develop and become someone the viewer cares about. But in today's tv world with all these choices to watch, the viewer doesn't let a stumbling series get it's footing. After 2 or 3(in their mind)sub par episodes a viewer moves on. They don't all hang around to see if a show can recover. The old days a Network would move a show a couple times to see if it gets a better hold of it's audience. Now if it's moved some say it has gone there to die. Or a network doesn't keep pushing the show in advertising. Let's give these shows a better chance! Maybe behind NCIS would have been a better fit? Maybe we are to critical of these shows?

Last edited by webruce; 01-25-2014 at 12:18 AM Reason: sentence structure
Old 01-24-2014, 11:30 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)

Kate Anderson is being chased with stolen information from the CIA on the Jenna Project/Clockwork. Somehow Mei Chen and Amos Pembroke find out and pursue her.

Neither Adam Weatherly or Jeffrey Tetazoo would tell Lillian Strand much of anything about the Project.
Ingenious the information was on Kate's contact. Amos didn't have the right docking station for a contact. lol.

It was interesting with Mei Chen in Gabriel's head that she wasn't really mean. Funny how when Gabriel and Riley caught up with them that Gabriel said he tracked down Pembroke by the 4 buckets of chicken, lol.

I wonder if they will back track and show us both Gabriel and Mei Chen getting to where they have the chip installed and become functional? Or won't we allow them to have time to develop that?

It does take time for characters to develop and become someone the viewer cares about. But in today's tv world with all these choices to watch, the viewer doesn't let a stumbling series get it's footing. After 2 or 3(in their mind)sub par episodes a viewer moves on. They all hang around to see if a show can recover. The old days a Network would move a show a couple times to see if it gets a better hold of it's audience. Now if it's moved some say it has gone there to die. Or a network doesn't keep pushing the show in advertising. Let's give these shows a better chance! Maybe behind NCIS would have been a better fit? Maybe we are to critical of these shows?
Good points! I hope Intelligence is given time to bed in.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:39 AM
Moderator Manager

I thought this episode was good but I do have a lot of questions.

Dr. Cassidy built that chip on Mei Chen right? I guess she wanted more people like her than use that chip for good like what Gabriel is doing. She was trying to mess with Gabriel's mind because she was trying to free him of that chip and not be controlled by CIA?

I thought the CIA investigating within the CIA was a bit too much, I just couldn't buy into that whole SL. I also feel a bit lukewarm about Mei Chen as a "villain".

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-25-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)

It does take time for characters to develop and become someone the viewer cares about. But in today's tv world with all these choices to watch, the viewer doesn't let a stumbling series get it's footing. After 2 or 3(in their mind)sub par episodes a viewer moves on. They don't all hang around to see if a show can recover. The old days a Network would move a show a couple times to see if it gets a better hold of it's audience. Now if it's moved some say it has gone there to die. Or a network doesn't keep pushing the show in advertising. Let's give these shows a better chance! Maybe behind NCIS would have been a better fit? Maybe we are to critical of these shows?
I wondered the same thing, that is weird there wouldn't be some other way to track him besides having Riley go after him.

That is a very good point in your last paragraph. Things really have changed when it comes to the networks.

Quote:
Dr. Cassidy built that chip on Mei Chen right? I guess she wanted more people like her than use that chip for good like what Gabriel is doing. She was trying to mess with Gabriel's mind because she was trying to free him of that chip and not be controlled by CIA?
Yes he did I had a hard time telling what Mei Chen's true intentions were personally. It is hard to tell what to believe.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:04 AM
MST Manager

I'm looking forward to watching this episode tonight on Sky 1.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Hope you enjoy it Julie!
Old 04-24-2014, 02:34 PM
MST Manager

Amazing episode! My favourite of the first three! It's great watching it on the tv instead of my computer.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is amazing how much you notice when you watch it on TV instead of the computer I remember this episode being really exciting.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:01 PM
MST Manager

Yes, lots of action! Great scenes between Gabriel and Mei Chen!
Old 09-07-2014, 09:25 AM
MST Manager

I watched this episode again. It has a great combination of suspense, action and humour. Great camaraderie between the team members.