Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 AM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 240,742
Harmon Family {Violet/Ben/Vivian +Baby, Dog} #1: Good or bad, they'll always stick together.

The Harmon Family apprec thread #1

Supporters;
01. Stay to the Lights
02. DUHsoTK
03. Kwinks
04. forblueskiesxx
05. sethamgal
06. Queen of Babble
07. arakha

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 01-11-2012 at 01:59 AM
Stay to the Lights is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 04:12 AM
  #2
Elite Fan

 
DUHsoTK's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 34,813
Please add me
__________________
DUHsoTK is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 06:07 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 240,742
Added! I know they aren't perfect.. but in their own way.. they all love one another and would do anything for each other.

I loved the scene in the last episodes with them mildly happy.. at christmas.
Stay to the Lights is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 11:10 AM
  #4
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,291
Add me as well, please. They were definitely not perfect, but I think it's pretty obvious they all really loved each other. The whole plot was about them trying to find a way to fix their family.

What was the new baby's name? Maybe it should be added to the title of the thread. He is a Harmon, after all.
__________________
~:.Kathryn.:~
Kwinks is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 05:12 PM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 240,742
That's true.. its a shame they didn't have the child with them at the end.

Hm.. I cant think of his name either.
Stay to the Lights is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:32 PM
  #6
Total Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,531
Add me please? They were the heart of the show for me, I already miss them so much.
blue_skiess is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 10:46 PM
  #7
New Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
I'm new here, why does every post start with add me? Anyway, so addicted to the show!!!! I love these weird characters! All of them!
Lisady is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 PM
  #8
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,291
Quote:
why does every post start with add me?
People are asking to get added to the supporters list in the OP.
__________________
~:.Kathryn.:~
Kwinks is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 11:11 PM
  #9
Elite Fan

 
Pickle-weasel!'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 30,016
I liked them as well.

Did the baby have a name? I can't think of it, actually I can't think if either of the babies had names.
__________________
----> “I’m in the arms of my first love. The person I’ll always love. I love you, Scott Mccall.”
Because I love you
ღ - scott&allison
Ria
Pickle-weasel! is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 03:32 AM
  #10
Moderator Support Team

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Add me please and dont forget the dog to
__________________
" Hey, I know that guy ! "
- HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN enjoying the
lighting of the Empire State Building
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 09:53 AM
  #11
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,291
Quote:
Did the baby have a name? I can't think of it, actually I can't think if either of the babies had names.
The blonde one that Constance took who may possibly be the Antichrist is named Michael. But I think he should probably be considered a Langdon, not a Harmon, because Constance is raising him.

I thought the other baby was named Jonah or Nicholas or something, right?
__________________
~:.Kathryn.:~
Kwinks is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 09:16 PM
  #12
Moderator Support Team

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
The blonde one that Constance took who may possibly be the Antichrist is named Michael. But I think he should probably be considered a Langdon, not a Harmon, because Constance is raising him.

I thought the other baby was named Jonah or Nicholas or something, right?
True plus his Tate sons so
__________________
" Hey, I know that guy ! "
- HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN enjoying the
lighting of the Empire State Building
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 PM
  #13
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,291
We have a Harmon family thread, so should there be a Langdon family thread, too? I don't know if anyone would be interested, but as horrible as some of them were, the Langdons were kind of badasses - emphasis on "bad" - and totally screwed up to boot. I have a thing for dysfunctional fictional families. I don't know if Hugo should be included, but Constance, Tate, Addie, Beau, and Michael could be in the title...
__________________
~:.Kathryn.:~
Kwinks is offline  
Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 AM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 240,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Add me please? They were the heart of the show for me, I already miss them so much.
I agree with this statement.

Added everyone who asked.
Stay to the Lights is offline  
Old 01-06-2012, 04:35 AM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
s e r e n i t y's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 70,815
Quote:
We have a Harmon family thread, so should there be a Langdon family thread, too? I don't know if anyone would be interested, but as horrible as some of them were, the Langdons were kind of badasses - emphasis on "bad" - and totally screwed up to boot. I have a thing for dysfunctional fictional families. I don't know if Hugo should be included, but Constance, Tate, Addie, Beau, and Michael could be in the title...
Wait ... who is Hugo? and Michael for that matter, wow I need a rewatch but yeah good idea for a thread go for it, we can discuss the family that pretty much everything can be traced back to there!
__________________

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
s e r e n i t y is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2024.

Copyright © 1998-2024, Fan Forum.