Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2012, 01:12 AM
Loyal Fan

That doesnt make that much sense, i guess. Whatever works.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I've always thought it to be kind of silly to wait until just before the new season comes out to release the DVDs. I wonder what all causes such a delay.

But I bet they will replay the season before the S2 premiers.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder the same thing. I don't get why it takes them so long for the DVDs to come out. The season ended months ago.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I imagine there are a great deal of things to put together with a variety of people who have to work together and whatnot so I can see how it might be so delayed because there might be so much to get done and communicate. Idk.

Either way I'm really looking forward to the DVD. Is there any news on possible features it will include?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, skins dvds come out like a month or 2 after the season is over, i dont know why this is taking so long.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
Old 06-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

European shows usually have the DVD a month after the season is over. In the USA is different I don't know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx (View Post)
Either way I'm really looking forward to the DVD. Is there any news on possible features it will include?
There's isn't any info yet.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Ah...bummer.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Dylan talks about his "famous" scene

Quote:
'American Horror Story': Dylan McDermott Looks Back On Masturbating Scene

"American Horror Story" Season 1 was filled with some very, let's say awkward, sex scenes.

Forget the man in the black latex suit, we're talking about Dylan McDermott's scene from the pilot. You know, the one where his character cried ... while masturbating. In an interview with TVLine, McDermott looked back on the first season, including that boundary-pushing scene.

"Any time you have to masturbate and cry at the same time, you certainly have to have a lot of trust in the creator and the director -- and Ryan [Murphy], you just naturally trust him," McDermott said.

In an interview with The Advocate, McDermott said he prepared for the "American Horror Story" nudity. "I knew going into it that there was nudity and that a lot of people would be watching, so I knew I had to be in really good shape," he said. "I'm no fool, so I hit the gym and watched what I ate. Actually, when I first got the role, production called me and asked, 'Who's your body double?' I said, 'Oh, hell no. It’s going to be all me, baby.'"

McDermott and his TV family, which included Connie Britton and Taissa Farmiga, won't be back for Season 2 of the FX series. The new season will be set in a completely different place and time: The 1960s at an East Coast mental institution. Jessica Lange and Evan Peters will return, along with Season 1 guest stars Zachary Quinto, Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson. New characters will be played by Chloe Sevigny, Adam Levine and James Cromwell.
'American Horror Story': Dylan McDermott Looks Back On Masturbating Scene
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I remember being so shocked by the fact that they were actually playing that scene on cable TV. That risque spirit is what really made me fall in love with this show.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

When i seen that scene for the first time, i was like tf is this?? Then i started to laugh
Old 06-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

When I saw it I couldn't believe it. But I loved that the show didn't mind pushing the boundaries and doing that kind of stuff.