Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
No idea what to expect in the series finale with these 2, but hopefully no Damon chatting with Bonnie on her deathbed or something.
Very true that would be awful but I have a feeling that won't happen at all.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Let's hope your feelings is very much correct.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah my expectations for the finale aren't high--just don't kill Bonnie, okay?
Old 03-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Least the writers could do.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I agree.

Last edited by quin0611; 03-10-2017 at 03:48 PM
Old 03-10-2017, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
Yeah my expectations for the finale aren't high--just don't kill Bonnie, okay?
Yes definitely, we have seen this too often already.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

^Exactly! Even if I hated Bonnie's character, it would be boring story-wise, because they've had her sacrifice herself too many times for dramatic effect!
Old 03-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought the finale was beautiful and Bonnie as usual was awesome; they didn't kill her off (they toyed with the idea in the beginning of course just to yank our chain ).

However, I was deeply disappointed and can't believe that they did not give us a single scene between Damon and Bonnie. I thought for a moment when Bonnie was in the car with Ric that she was going to run back to help Damon, for Kat as usual was awesome in implying more than what was written, and thankfully she did go back to save the day. However, we never saw her go to him, not even beforehand to say goodbye. They could have slipped something in, perhaps a hug when she found out he was alive after all? I found this very unfair to us Bamon fans, so even though it's more sadness I feel, now is as good a time as any to use this emoji.
I guess our big moment came a few episodes ago when Bonnie saved Damon from Cade.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess Bamon shippers are in mourning...

The writers in interviews haven't even mentioned them--it's like they never existed even as friends! I think even the lack of friendship between Alaric and Damon in the finale was mentioned, (which I agree was sad they never really reconciled) but not Bonnie and Damon. Julie mentioned she would have liked Matt with Bonnie possibly! WTF??!! Okay I thought their friendship/common humanity was cute, but they are no substitute to Bonnie and Damon's more established friendship and possibilities! I need someone to remind me I haven't been just delusional with all this retcon bs.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Yes I agree.

This is how Bamon ended for me <3 the show ended after Bonnie and the twins got out of the house okay (: nothing else mattered
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 03-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
The writers in interviews haven't even mentioned them--it's like they never existed even as friends! I think even the lack of friendship between Alaric and Damon in the finale was mentioned, (which I agree was sad they never really reconciled) but not Bonnie and Damon. Julie mentioned she would have liked Matt with Bonnie possibly! WTF??!! Okay I thought their friendship/common humanity was cute, but they are no substitute to Bonnie and Damon's more established friendship and possibilities! I need someone to remind me I haven't been just delusional with all this retcon bs.
I never liked Alaric/Damon as friends because of what Damon did to Alaric's wife. However, they did turn into BFF's so it's a shame how that was erased.

Same with Bamon.
Bonnie and Damon was just the duo to string fans along for as much as they needed to. It's so upsetting.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm annoyed we couldn't even get a Bamon hug since she was leaving town & they are best friends. Damn these lame writers.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was really sad we didn't even get one Bamon scene at all ... especially after we got a Caro/Damon scene.

I heard that they had to cut 18 min fro the first cut of the finale so maybe there is one scene of them in it but that would make it even more sadder because the writers had a scene and cut it out

At least Damon trusted in Bonnies abilities.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think I could've lived without an DB scene if we didn't get that ridiculous Caroline/Damon scene. Of course they couldn't end the show with Caroline being true to herself and disliking Damon since she did it for umm... 7 seasons.

Just ridiculous. That scene and all their scenes this season has been a joke to me.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think I could've lived without an DB scene if we didn't get that ridiculous Caroline/Damon scene. Of course they couldn't end the show with Caroline being true to herself and disliking Damon since she did it for umm... 7 seasons.

Just ridiculous. That scene and all their scenes this season has been a joke to me.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top