Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Revolution {3.20} Episode Discussion | Original Air Date April 27, 2014

Revolution {3.20} - Episode Discussion

Sunday, April, 27 10/9c on ABC

r e v e n g e

EMILY ZEROS IN ON PASCAL, LEADING TO A SHOCKING OUTCOME, ON ABC’S “REVENGE”

“Revolution” – As all the Graysons slowly gain the upper hand, Emily is forced to take on a new identity to expose them, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Revenge” stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke and Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis.

Guest stars TBD.

“Revolution” was written by Sunil Nayar & Michael J. Cinquemani and directed by Christine Moore.

“Revenge” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG,V parental guideline.

For more information on “Revenge,” visit ABC.com/Revenge.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pascal dies in this episode, and Victoria finds his body and screams, my theory. This will lead to Victoria going out of control and want Emily dead.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread. I can't wait for tonight's show.

Jenaya, I like your theory.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Which is weird, because I don't find the promo all that exciting (too much Pascal)...I guess I just really missed the show over the one week hiatus.

Here's hoping for Jack/Emily and Jack/Nolan scenes.
Old 04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Here's hoping for Jack/Emily and Jack/Nolan scenes.
Me too. And Emily/Nolan
Old 04-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Me too. And Emily/Nolan
Oh, absolutely!!

Spoiler:
Old 04-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Supreme Fan

UNDER 1 HOUR!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 04-27-2014, 07:12 PM
New Fan

I hope something bad happens to Pascal!
Old 04-27-2014, 07:37 PM
New Fan

I dont know how to indicate these are spoilers or if that is even necessary

But here are some of my thoughts on the episode.
I loved Nolan's suit at the party and love how he sabotaged the program.

Who was the guy at the cabin that Jack and Charlotte went to??? He's so creepy, especially standing outside Jack's bar.

I wasn't surprised that Conrad killed Pascal like that. I normally don't like seeing all the violence and loss of life, but it was a satisfying turn of events I thought.

Interesting how Daniel has turned full Grayson and played a part in the action that devastated both his mother and his woman interest, yet didn't have any remorse or even seem to care about their pain.

Can't Emily somehow get the recording off Pascal of Conrad killing him? Who do you think Emily tells 'Im not finished yet' in the jail? Conrad?

Victoria probably realizes Emily was behind it all after her phone call don't you think? But why would that number be out of service so soon?!?!?! That part doesn't make any sense other than to serve the writers' purpose of Victoria realizing it wasn't legit.

Last edited by cassandrann1; 04-27-2014 at 08:13 PM
Old 04-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

It was a so-so episode. First, the good:

* Pascal is dead. I was never a fan of the character and thought him more of a distraction than anything else. And while I suspected that Conrad was going to kill him, I expected a gun, not a push into the blades (guess I should have seen that coming, though).

* I really like the domino effect in this episode -- Emily threatening Pascal led to Victoria getting suspicious which led to Victoria telling Daniel which led to Daniel telling Conrad which led to Conrad creating a plan which led to Daniel manipulating Margaux to cover his business interests.

* We got another Jack/Nolan scene!

The bad:

* The MyClone app makes less and less sense with every episode. It's being billed as an app that knows you better than you know yourself, and Javier actually demonstrated how people can actually quiz the clones of others in order to find out whatever they want to know. Why in the world would anyone want this again?

* No Jack/Emily.

The "jury's still out":

* I really hope David isn't actually alive. Back in S1, that might have been an interesting twist, but after Emily's mom suddenly turned out to be alive and after everything else that's happened, it would just be too ridiculous to reveal that David's alive, too. So hopefully the "DC" ring was just part of a ruse for the kidnappers to draw Charlotte in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandrann1 (View Post)
Who was the guy at the cabin that Jack and Charlotte went to??? We don't know right?
No, we don't know yet. What's weird is that when the promo stills of that scene were released, there was a picture of two women in the cabin with Jack and Charlotte. I guess those must have been behind the scenes crew people...?
Old 04-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my God! The one thing Conrad had over his wife wss the fact he wasn't a cold blooded killer like her, now he has gone and proven us all wrong and shown he is capable! That was amazing and gruesome at the same time.

Seems like Emily may have shifted her target from Victoria to Conrad (she has always wanted both of them to suffer but Victoria moreso)

Next week also looks amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandrann1 (View Post)
Can't Emily somehow get the recording off Pascal of Conrad killing him? Who do you think Emily tells 'Im not finished yet' in the jail? Conrad?
I think so, she takes him out first, and the 'I'm not finished yet' implies that shes going to put Victoria in jail with him.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:24 AM
New Fan

Guess I am the only one who LOVED IT!!!

See ya Pascal! Not surprised about Conrad, but Daniel is even more evil than I realized!

So who is this guy in the cabin?? Did David Clark have a son?? Kind of looks like a younger version of him and that would explain the fixation....

Next week looks good also!
Old 04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Was Daniel aware that his father was going to murder Pascal? Or did he just assume that he would be 'plucked' away? Either way he still didn't seem to care or show remorse when he was 'comforting' his mother, he really is a big poison now isn't he...

Last edited by jenaya; 04-28-2014 at 11:49 PM
Old 04-29-2014, 02:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I still liked the episode, but not as much as usual. I keep comparing the show's current season with their first season and I keep being dissapointed by it...because in my opinion the show just isn't as good anymore. Hope is not lost though. There are some interesting things going down :

- It's kind of obvious ( so far anyway ) that the creeper in the cabin is David's son. Not liking that theory though. Another half sibling Emily has? No, thank you. I read an comment on TVLine which had the theory that it was David Clark's body guard, and that he is in fact still alive. That would be quite odd ( not even sure I'd like that ), but it would be far more shocking than him being David's son..

- Charlotte's kidnapping...they want to make us think she's kidnapped by the creepy cabin dude, but I'm not so sure. Then again..with the current writing..it could very well be the very obvious. Or it could be that it's part of Emily's plan. Or it's Victoria trying to lure Emily out even more, but I seriously doubt that.

- Conrad pushed Pascal to death. Auch. That was messy. They are really destroying the Graysons, aren't they? The one moment you think they can't get any worse....not that Pascal was any better though. I will not miss him for a second. Daniel is making me sick even more. Can he please die please?

- Margeaux started out as an interesting character, but they are really destroying her aswell. Just ..not ...interesting...anymore!

- Nolan sabotaging Javier's program was nice!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I still liked the episode, but not as much as usual. I keep comparing the show's current season with their first season and I keep being dissapointed by it...because in my opinion the show just isn't as good anymore. Hope is not lost though. There are some interesting things going down :

- It's kind of obvious ( so far anyway ) that the creeper in the cabin is David's son. Not liking that theory though. Another half sibling Emily has? No, thank you. I read an comment on TVLine which had the theory that it was David Clark's body guard, and that he is in fact still alive. That would be quite odd ( not even sure I'd like that ), but it would be far more shocking than him being David's son..

- Charlotte's kidnapping...they want to make us think she's kidnapped by the creepy cabin dude, but I'm not so sure. Then again..with the current writing..it could very well be the very obvious. Or it could be that it's part of Emily's plan. Or it's Victoria trying to lure Emily out even more, but I seriously doubt that.

- Conrad pushed Pascal to death. Auch. That was messy. They are really destroying the Graysons, aren't they? The one moment you think they can't get any worse....not that Pascal was any better though. I will not miss him for a second. Daniel is making me sick even more. Can he please die please?

- Margeaux started out as an interesting character, but they are really destroying her aswell. Just ..not ...interesting...anymore!

- Nolan sabotaging Javier's program was nice!
This show will NEVER be as good as S2 again - best accept it. This show suffers from that initial success but then the pressure of having to write 22 eps on the heels of one series ending. In addition they have to spin things out because of the main premis of the show would be over very quickly otherwise.

BIB1 - hope it's no DCs son - do we need more relations crawling out of the woodwork to complicate things? We are going to get Gideon - Margauxs brother and he's staying for S4 apparently.

BIB2 - its Emily's plan - listen to her talk to Aiden at the end of E20 where she questioned if she could pull her new plan off. Plus the synopsis for E21 talks about her taking actions that are against those she loves. It's to create leverage and shock against the Graysons - she will want a confession from them.

BIB3 - ah Margaux - sacrificed on the alter of Jemily and making Daniel interesting and clever - well clear fail on the 2nd one, remains to be seen re Jemily, but I don't think Emily has much time for more than meaningful glances these days and Aiden is still very much in the picture it seems in E22.