Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked what happened on last episode.
It was mostly positive, especially for Daniel. I really liked when Nolan pointed out that, after all, Daniel was a good person and how Daniel got his trust fund back along with stepping away from the company after Emily brought Paris back (btw, does that mean that he's not bankrupt? I'm not sure about that, since it appeared that Conrad gave him a check but it would be interesting if he was the only one who had his money)

Spoiler:
Old 05-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 05-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 05-08-2013, 08:38 PM
New Fan

Hi! I'm new here and I think I posted my stuff in the wrong thread... so I'm copy/pasting it here.

Just rewatched the episode and only now realized that the TV breaking news with the Governor's wife is the audio from when she was talking to Victoria in the hotel room... Beatch wants her man in the Governor's office after all.

And on the subject of who will be dying in the Finale... Just keep thinking about Jack buying that extra life insurance when Amanda died... Just sayin'...

P.S. I don't know how you guys make the 'spoilers' post. Hope I'm not out of line.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamimadam (View Post)
Hi! I'm new here and I think I posted my stuff in the wrong thread... so I'm copy/pasting it here.

Just rewatched the episode and only now realized that the TV breaking news with the Governor's wife is the audio from when she was talking to Victoria in the hotel room... Beatch wants her man in the Governor's office after all.

And on the subject of who will be dying in the Finale... Just keep thinking about Jack buying that extra life insurance when Amanda died... Just sayin'...

P.S. I don't know how you guys make the 'spoilers' post. Hope I'm not out of line.
Hey, welcome

Nah, that's fine, I think it's a well known subject that someone will die on the finale. To put something under the spoiler tag is just put the tags [sp ] (write here) [/sp ] (without the spaces before closing it)
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by findyourselfin (View Post)
Hey, welcome

Nah, that's fine, I think it's a well known subject that someone will die on the finale. To put something under the spoiler tag is just put the tags [sp ] (write here) [/sp ] (without the spaces before closing it)
Got it! Thanks! I can't wait for Sunday! This is killing me which is why I tend to watch shows a whole season at a time... but Revenge reeled me in after Season 1, so I've been watching it as shows come up.... *stares at what's left of her fingernails*
Old 05-09-2013, 03:23 PM
New Fan

Another preview (Aidan goes dark):

Revenge - Season 2 - Finale - Sneak Peek 2 | Spoilers
Old 05-09-2013, 03:56 PM
New Fan

There are 3 other previews over at Wetpaint but I can't get the videos to work! GRRRR!

Spoilers - Revenge

Does anyone else have better luck?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here are the 5 sneak peeks
Old 05-09-2013, 05:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by findyourselfin (View Post)
Here are the 5 sneak peeks
Bless your socks! The only one missing is the one with Emily and Victoria.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the link
i like the preview when ems and vic face to to face talking about charlotte and marrying danny, it's always interesting to see vic's threaten when ems trying to take away danny and charlotte from vic's arm. that's one of the reason why i ship daniel and emily
Old 05-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Caught up and the episodes were good. Love Ems/Daniel together, even though she is still using him.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi I'm new! I prefer this couple over any others in the show, I like their chemistry the most, even though Emily is mostly just using poor Daniel.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

welcome to the thread
yup they call them there's no love involved and she's just using him, but even tho without love there's a huge chemistry between them so i don't care what people said