Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2014, 08:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Recently I just began to watch this show again because I stopped halfway through season one. It is odd but I think I ship Emily with everyone. I adore and really am going to miss Aiden, I like Jack but I still even love Daniel and Emily. They still have the most potential and it could be fun to see them having to reconnect and maybe finally getting a truth substance for a new relationship for them.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just finished season 1. And i'm not sure to continue for watching. I love Demily, i think they made a great couple. I still don't understand why the writers wasted a potential like this. They have an undeniable chemistry. I know that in season 3 Daniel shot Emily. Do you think there is any hope for them?
Old 05-26-2014, 02:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 8 15 16 23 42 (View Post)
I just finished season 1. And i'm not sure to continue for watching. I love Demily, i think they made a great couple. I still don't understand why the writers wasted a potential like this. They have an undeniable chemistry. I know that in season 3 Daniel shot Emily. Do you think there is any hope for them?
Honestly No, I don't. Thay hate each other so much. After Daniel found out that she used him all along and never loved him, how could he trust her again? Or love her again? And how could she fall in love with him after she shot her?
I know that writers love to resurrect dead people but they can't resurrect a relationship that never really started. And the pregnacy thing and the shooting thing are too huge to make up. Maybe they could join forces for a common goal, like Conrad and Victoria did many times Imo writers should have used their fun banter a little more. They spent more than 2 years to reach the wedding date and the marriage lasts only 2 days I'd have liked to see them in a hating relationship for a while as I really loved watching the ConVic relationship.

Last edited by Pally; 05-26-2014 at 03:19 AM
Old 05-26-2014, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pally (View Post)
Honestly No, I don't. Thay hate each other so much. After Daniel found out that she used him all along and never loved him, how could he trust her again? Or love her again? And how could she fall in love with him after she shot her?
I know that writers love to resurrect dead people but they can't resurrect a relationship that never really started. And the pregnacy thing and the shooting thing are too huge to make up. Maybe they could join forces for a common goal, like Conrad and Victoria did many times Imo writers should have used their fun banter a little more. They spent more than 2 years to reach the wedding date and the marriage lasts only 2 days I'd have liked to see them in a hating relationship for a while as I really loved watching the ConVic relationship.
I see... I guess unfortunately we can all agree that Demily is a doomed couple. Such a shame
Old 05-26-2014, 04:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

I do not think they have a chance but it could be that they come to an understanding.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pally (View Post)
I agree with that. I don't think they ever really got started tbh and their whole relationship right from the beginning has just been built on lies anyway. I think Daniel had genuine feelings for Emily and loved her but for Emily he was a means to an end and if she did ever feel anything genuine for him at all then those feelings were completely wiped out once Aiden came back into her life and she was never seriously going to fall for Daniel after that. There was never any contest between Aiden and Daniel and I think the writers just wrote Daniel off completely as any sort of real contender.

Now given everything that's happened with the fake pregnancy and the shooting there's just no way. He knows she's lied about everything and so how could he ever trust her again or believe anything she said. And for her part , he's tried to kill her and she was lucky to get out alive. I don't think Daniel would care if he never saw her again and I think for her he's served his purpose for her anyway and she's pleased to be out of it.

There's really no going back for these two I don't think. Saying that, I actually enjoy their scenes together and when they are hating on each other you can tell they really relish it which is fun to watch. But really, she belongs with Aiden.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah imo there was no love for Daniel in Emily's eyes. She cared for him and felt sorry for him but that pretty much changed in the season 1 finale.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I still have hope that these two will find their ways back into each other. I do think they have much more potential then any other men in emily's life.

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery