Fan Forum Star

Blood {3.18} Episode Discussion | Original Air Date April 6, 2014

Blood {3.18} - Episode Discussion

Sunday, April, 6 10/9c on ABC

r e v e n g e

EMILY HELPS AIDEN FACE HIS DEMONS AS VICTORIA SEEKS OUT
A FAMILIAR FACE, ON ABC’S “REVENGE”

Guest Star Roger Bart Returns as Mason Treadwell

“Blood” – Investigations into Pascal lead Emily and Aiden to uncover some long buried family secrets, while Victoria pays a surprise visit to former ally Mason Treadwell as she gets ever closer to exposing Emily, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, APRIL 6 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Revenge” stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke and Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis.

Guest cast TBD.

“Blood” was written by Karin Gist and directed by Wendey Stanzler.

“Revenge” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on “Revenge,” visit ABC.com/Revenge.

Old 04-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Holy crap...I'm the first poster, period.

This episode was 50/50

-I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but Mason was a welcome sight. They would have been screwed, but Emily wound up being the right person to side with.

-Poor Stevie-She thinks she killed someone and she slipped off the wagon.

-I really,really don't like this Marchand versus Grayson crap or Javier. It's boring and Javier's only reason to be on the show is as Charlotte's bf.

Making Charlotte turn against Jack is cruel and if she cuts off ties with him, she won't get to see Carl ever again. I get turning Margaux against him, but Charlotte? Good god, Daniel-You really are Conrad Jr. :noon:

Margaux and Daniel have sizzling chemistry. Pascale and Victoria do not. I care about their relationship as much as I care about Aiden's backstory. I don't give a about his demons and they should have spent more time finding details about his father's death and role in things than they did.

Why did he say that Emily isn't his fiancee when she obviously is? I mean, she put on the damn ring at the end of the episode.

I don't care about shipperisms atm,but people picking up on Jack and Emily only leads to trouble.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

This episode was 50/50

-I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but Mason was a welcome sight. They would have been screwed, but Emily wound up being the right person to side with.

-Poor Stevie-She thinks she killed someone and she slipped off the wagon.

-I really,really don't like this Marchand versus Grayson crap or Javier. It's boring and Javier's only reason to be on the show is as Charlotte's bf.

Making Charlotte turn against Jack is cruel and if she cuts off ties with him, she won't get to see Carl ever again. I get turning Margaux against him, but Charlotte? Good god, Daniel-You really are Conrad Jr. :noon:

Margaux and Daniel have sizzling chemistry. Pascale and Victoria do not. I care about their relationship as much as I care about Aiden's backstory. I don't give a about his demons and they should have spent more time finding details about his father's death and role in things than they did.

Why did he say that Emily isn't his fiancee when she obviously is? I mean, she put on the damn ring at the end of the episode.

I don't care about shipperisms atm,but people picking up on Jack and Emily only leads to trouble.
I'd call Daniel Victoria JR actually, he has her irrationality and inner temper
Old 04-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

I thought was episode was okay. It was nothing special.

Quote:

Charlotte was going to turn on Jack regardless, Daniel and Victoria are still her family. And I also believe she won't forgive him or Emily when she learns the whole true. They are basically destroying her family, a family she loves. They may not always get along or see eye to eye, but they are still her family at the end of the day.

Margaux and Daniel do have great chemistry . I wanted this pairing in the first place. They have a lot of history.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 04-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Margaux and Daniel do have great chemistry . I wanted this pairing in the first place. They have a lot of history.
Hee-I kind of did too,but Jack needed her at the time because he was so sad and alone. At the end of the day, She'll pick her old pal Daniel the way he'll pick his old pal Emily.

I still hate Charlotte turning against Jack,though. Carl is her only connection to Amanda and Amanda loved her. Charlotte takes such good care if him and who knows if Stevie leaves or not. I felt so bad for her and what's his face didn't actually die.

If it hadn't been about Aiden's man pain, I'd like it a lot more. I can accept Aiden/Emily as endgame if it's what the show wants,but they didn't get deeper into his father. We only care about the past b/c his father was the one with the bomb on that flight. Wtf did we need to see his mom for? If Emily only went to therapy once, the man needs to take cues from his lady.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Carl is her only connection to Amanda and Amanda loved her. :
I don't recall Amanda really loved Charlotte. Amanda knew she wasn't her real sister anyways. She was grateful, but I cannot say she loved her.
Even Emily - I don't see how she would like her HALF sister who was born and raised my woman who destroyed her family and her father? Emily and Charlotte have nothing in common. But Patrick not supposed to blindly trust his mother (Victoria) after she damped him and didn't want to find him for decades.... but I guess it's a show any anyone could love anyone with no reasons
Old 04-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

As for the episode itself... it was ... so-so. I hated the turn it took with Charlotte and Jack's relationship.
I was not impressed with Stevie getting back to drinking.
I didn't care for Aiden's story.
Margo and Daniel is a good couple. Margo was flirting with him when she entered this show, so they must have some story together. They need to bring Sarah back again to make this show 100% soap opera LOL

Victoria and Pascal - don't care for this ****ty old woman and her lovers. Who cares is she slept with every other male character in this show?!

Charlotte's new bf, Nolan's formal roommate - did I missed an episode because the way Charlotte was reacting on him coming to her and kissing made me think it's not her second time seeing him...

We have 4 episodes left. I am looking forward season finale - "Execution" sound promising.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I still have to watch.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Like clockwork, as the season finale approaches, they bring back Jack/Emily. LOL

Never liked Margaux, I like her even less now.

How I wish they would kill Daniel. He's so annoying now.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Like clockwork, as the season finale approaches, they bring back Jack/Emily. LOL

So does JB-I wish they'd put him out of his misery. He may get to work with his lady,but he's playing just a terrible character.

I'd like Daniel and Margaux,but I don't want animosity between her and Jack. I wouldn't like it with Jack and Charlotte, either.

Emily does love Charlotte-She said she did before the wedding and Charlotte said it back.

Amanda may not have,but Emily had no reason to lie to Charlotte. She looked genuine when she said it. Initially she seemed as if it didn't change anything, but Nolan reminded her that she should care and David would want her to protect her sister.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:

You watching his mess. I still don't know why I started again.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)

I just want to see how it ends. If it gets too crappy,I won't watch anymore.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:

I just want to see how it ends. If it gets too crappy,I won't watch anymore.
I am so in and out with this show. I just want Emily to destroy the graysons and get on a boat with Nolan and Jack and peace out.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
LOL. Me too. I stopped last season with the initiative nonsense but watched the last few episodes. This season, I keep wondering why I am still watching.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL. Me too. I stopped last season with the initiative nonsense but watched the last few episodes. This season, I keep wondering why I am still watching.
The same reason we all are-To see the damn finale. I hope next season is the last. She's cutting it too close, things are disorganized and as much as I hate to say it, they need to Red Wedding this show.