Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Since the writers went there, I would rather see Bay and Travis in all of their glory, or lack of glory.

It bothers me that, now, whether Bay is with Travis or with Emmett, whenever she is at a family function, both men will remember having sex with her and have this biological desire for her. That's why a person should not sleep with two brothers.

Bringing a spouse to a family gathering is difficult enough, without adding the emotional charge of knowing that your sibling slept with your spouse, too. Now, if Bay chooses either brother, then year after year, family events are going to be painful for one of them.

If Bay does choose Travis (or Emmett), then she needs to convince that man to move back to China with her. No one has time for that kind of emotional upheaval at every holiday gathering. It would suck.
Yeah I agree
Old 02-06-2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even when not liking Travis (with Bay), I have to admit that him arriving in China made me appreciate his looks for a moment
Old 02-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
Even when not liking Travis (with Bay), I have to admit that him arriving in China made me appreciate his looks for a moment
Yeah I know I was getting the same feeling lol
Old 02-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least we can appreciate his looks then
Old 02-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
At least we can appreciate his looks then
He is a cutie yes lol
Old 02-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
He is a cutie yes lol
Travis's looks don't appeal to me at all, but he is physically fit. That's nice.

His character sure does seem to be friendly in the last year, too. All of his anger issues have disappeared, and he is much more mature than he used to be.

It's odd to think that he ever opposed Bay going to Carlton, as part of the pilot program. He really mistrusted hearing people back then, and now, all of those issues have gone away. It's as if Travis is an entirely new character, from who he was during Seasons 1, 2, and 3.

In last week's episode, I thought Bay and Travis's love seemed quite real. At first, when they hugged in the park, I felt that their love was distinctly friendship on Bay's part and nothing deeper.

But then, at the end of the episode, when Travis brought China to Bay's apartment, I could feel Bay's mature, adult, sexual love for Travis. It no longer felt anything like a friend-zone relationship. Bay and Travis seem like the real deal to me.

What do others think?

I am going to be angry at Bay, if she allows Emmett to mess up this new relationship with Travis. I wish Emmett didn't have depression right now. If he didn't, then I believe he would stay away from Bay and Travis and allow them space to make things work. With the depression, I am nervous Emmett will interfere.

If after everything Emmett has done to Bay, the cheating, the abandonment, the selfishly using her rape for his own ill-gotten gain, then, if Emmett is also self-centered enough to screw up Bay's relationship with Travis, I will interpret that as Emmett only being able to love himself.

The person who really loves Bay will let her go. If Travis is the one who really loves her, then I hope that Bay comes back to him. How sad that would be for Bay, if the good one gets away.

I love Emmett, but with the way the writers have taken his character, I do not want Bay to be stuck with him at the end. It will feel as though Bay lost out. At this point, I see happier futures for both Bay and Emmett, if they let each other go.

That may change, but I am not holding my breath.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:15 PM
New Fan

Like Bay and Emmet
Old 02-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by griselda (View Post)
Like Bay and Emmet
I'll have to say that reading these words makes me smile.

It's good to know that I am not the only person in the world who still cares about Emmett. I'm having a really hard time believing in Bay and Emmett's love right now, but seeing your words here does give me hope!

Thanks for that!
Old 02-14-2017, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy
Old 02-14-2017, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Bay needs to endd it before things get even more tired up
Old 02-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree. I'm afraid if they stay together much longer it's going to end really badly.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
I agree. I'm afraid if they stay together much longer it's going to end really badly.
Yeah it is this is why she shouldnt have done this
Old 02-16-2017, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

It is pretty obvious Bay's heart is not into her relationship with Travis, now that they are back in Kansas City. I wonder if Bay and Travis could have maintained their magic, as long as Emmett had remained in LA. Or if Kansas City would have doomed Bay and Travis, no matter what.

I lean towards the idea that Bay and Travis would not have survived being back in KC, even if Emmett had remained in LA.

I agree with everyone here. Bay needs to end this relationship with Travis, before she breaks his heart. (For just a moment, in the last episode, I thought Mary Beth dating Tank might reignite Travis's feelings for Mary Beth, and he might want to rescue her, but alas, I was wrong. Travis seems to have closed the Mary Beth door. He is all about Bay now.)

Bay has already hurt both Emmett and Tank. (There was a time when I thought Bay would never hurt Emmett, but she did. Bay crushed Emmett and treated him exactly the way she is now treating Travis.)

Noah and Ty were able to see the writing on the wall, and they both got out of their relationships with Bay, before she could hurt them.

I hope Travis does not get hurt. I hope Bay is mature enough to let Travis know her feelings, before she does anymore damage to their relationship.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
It is pretty obvious Bay's heart is not into her relationship with Travis, now that they are back in Kansas City. I wonder if Bay and Travis could have maintained their magic, as long as Emmett had remained in LA. Or if Kansas City would have doomed Bay and Travis, no matter what.

I lean towards the idea that Bay and Travis would not have survived being back in KC, even if Emmett had remained in LA.

I agree with everyone here. Bay needs to end this relationship with Travis, before she breaks his heart. (For just a moment, in the last episode, I thought Mary Beth dating Tank might reignite Travis's feelings for Mary Beth, and he might want to rescue her, but alas, I was wrong. Travis seems to have closed the Mary Beth door. He is all about Bay now.)

Bay has already hurt both Emmett and Tank. (There was a time when I thought Bay would never hurt Emmett, but she did. Bay crushed Emmett and treated him exactly the way she is now treating Travis.)

Noah and Ty were able to see the writing on the wall, and they both got out of their relationships with Bay, before she could hurt them.

I hope Travis does not get hurt. I hope Bay is mature enough to let Travis know her feelings, before she does anymore damage to their relationship.
The best think she could do is just get out of it. I mean its not working for either one and Travis is already noticing it.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bay and Travis worked PERFECTLY in China. Why isn't it working in Kansas?

Supposedly, Bay has hurt every man that she has had a relationship with going all the way back to Liam. Why?

Last edited by John S; 02-18-2017 at 06:49 AM