Fan Forum

Fan Forum (https://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Switched at Birth (https://www.fanforum.com/f376/)
-   -   Travis/Bay Appreciation Thread #1: Because we hope they share more scenes together (https://www.fanforum.com/f376/travis-bay-appreciation-thread-1-because-we-hope-they-share-more-scenes-together-63083088/)

GrhmLz 03-19-2013 11:35 AM

:nod: Exactly. I think Bay at least has the self esteem to know how to channel it.

What I would really like, is for Bay to approach Travis at some point and have a one on one conversation about his treatment, how this is not cool coming from a someone is supposed to be like a friend. It's different and difficult to really confront or address an issue inside a big group of people fighting for a cause, but on a more personal level, it's harder to avoid.

Slayerfan714 03-19-2013 08:52 PM

I hope she would.

I think part of my issue is he works for John and he's going to treat his daughter like that? Way to bite the hand that feeds you so to speak.

I get them feeling like they want their school to be a safe haven for them and I think they should absolutely be offering at least basic ASL, but Bay made the honor roll there; she's an avid signer. I just don't get the sudden hate on Travis' part.

GrhmLz 03-27-2013 01:53 PM

^ Exactly, why is it being made personal towards Bay?! He's grouping her in with every other hearing person that obviously mistreated him somehow.

Like you said, sure, everyone wants to feel like they have their own safe haven but at the same time, there should be some respect.

americanamuchacha020 03-27-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrhmLz (Post 68594880)
^ Exactly, why is it being made personal towards Bay?! He's grouping her in with every other hearing person that obviously mistreated him somehow.

Like you said, sure, everyone wants to feel like they have their own safe haven but at the same time, there should be some respect.

That was completely uncalled for. Bay has treated Travis with kindness and respect and this is how he repays her, by being a complete bastard? SO annoying.

Slayerfan714 03-27-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrhmLz (Post 68594880)
^ Exactly, why is it being made personal towards Bay?! He's grouping her in with every other hearing person that obviously mistreated him somehow.

Like you said, sure, everyone wants to feel like they have their own safe haven but at the same time, there should be some respect.

I 100% don't get that at all. Noah I would get because of the seal comment, but when has Bay ever put any of them down or made them feel lesser? Never.

Quote:

That was completely uncalled for. Bay has treated Travis with kindness and respect and this is how he repays her, by being a complete bastard? SO annoying.
My sentiments exactly.

Slayerfan714 08-14-2013 08:15 PM

Bumping this thread.

I really enjoyed their scenes from this past episode. Bay is totally MB and Travis' cupid.

ollibear 08-14-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (Post 71142609)
Bumping this thread.

I really enjoyed their scenes from this past episode. Bay is totally MB and Travis' cupid.

Yes, she is their cupid! And I am impressed that Travis found the dog tags. I am actually surprised Ty didn't find them, because I know he looked. I really do believe Deaf people have heightened senses, though, and it is believable to me that Travis could find them when Ty could not.

I loved Bay's line when Travis told her the girl was a stripper: "Not helping!"

:lmao:

That Bay! She's so good at stating the obvious in a sarcastic way. I love her!

Slayerfan714 08-14-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollibear (Post 71142778)
Yes, she is their cupid! And I am impressed that Travis found the dog tags. I am actually surprised Ty didn't find them, because I know he looked. I really do believe Deaf people have heightened senses, though, and it is believable to me that Travis could find them when Ty could not.

I loved Bay's line when Travis told her the girl was a stripper: "Not helping!"

:lmao:

That Bay! She's so good at stating the obvious in a sarcastic way. I love her!

I am impressed, too!

:lol: Bay is the best. Honestly. How can you not love her? She has her flaws, but she's imperfectly perfect.

She was all Travis, :headslap:

ollibear 08-22-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (Post 71142932)
I am impressed, too!

:lol: Bay is the best. Honestly. How can you not love her? She has her flaws, but she's imperfectly perfect.

She was all Travis, :headslap:

I have dreams of seeing Bay and Travis as friends at Carlton this year. With Mary Beth in the mix, I believe it is a real possibility.

Slayerfan714 08-22-2013 10:36 PM

I could see it.

What's their friendship name? Tray? Bravis? :lol:

TV Tropes calls Bay & Travis "emo teens" which I think is cool. :lol:

ollibear 08-22-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (Post 71276633)
I could see it.

What's their friendship name? Tray? Bravis? :lol:

TV Tropes calls Bay & Travis "emo teens" which I think is cool. :lol:

Oh, I like that, too! Let's go with Bravis. Although that reminds me a little of Beavis, and I wouldn't want anyone adding a butthead to it. We'd have to reserve that name for when, and if, Travis goes back to his Hearies Hate sort of ways.

Maybe we better go with Tray...haha! :lol:

Slayerfan714 08-23-2013 04:49 PM

:lol: Tray.

What do you think of them being referred to as the Emo Teens? :lmao: I think it's cool.

I hope they interact more next season. It'll be interesting to see what complications come their way via Mary Beth.

ollibear 08-24-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (Post 71287357)
:lol: Tray.

What do you think of them being referred to as the Emo Teens? :lmao: I think it's cool.

I hope they interact more next season. It'll be interesting to see what complications come their way via Mary Beth.

I like the emo teen label. I would love to see Bay become a close friend to Travis. She's already a bit of a cupid for him with MB. I want to see Bay and Travis become good, good friends. I really do.

I think it's highly likely that Travis and Bay will be become even better friends than ever before, because of MB.

Bay could build up Travis's confidence by telling him he has that whole Matt Damon thing going on!

looking at the stars 08-24-2013 06:00 AM

I see Travis ad Bay becoming even better friends more likely as well :nod:

ollibear 08-24-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snatches of sunshine (Post 71294456)
I see Travis ad Bay becoming even better friends more likely as well :nod:

It would be cool if we actually saw a scene where Travis apologized to Bay for not supporting her at Carlton last year.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.
Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.