Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesOnFire (View Post)
Welcome to the SAB board Liz! I'm Kayla, and I am also from Canada!
Thanks for the welcome Kayla!
Old 08-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Name: Emeline
Birthday (would you like to be added to the list?): yes, december 17th
Why do you love the show?: it's a show about underdogs and I love sign language, never learn it but it's really interesting.
Fav character?: Bay/Daphne/Emmett
Fav couple?: Bay/Emmett
Other boards you post on: Cory Monteith, Info Center, Revenge, Jonas Brothers, Fan art, NCIS...
Anything else: I don't know why I never posted here thow... I freaking love that show and can watch it over and over... it's so addictive...
Old 08-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, Emeline! I'm Alyssa. Hope you enjoy our board!

I'm so glad to be getting more people on here. It's awesome that the show is becoming universal, too.

I shall add you to the list.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks Alyssa I'm glad to be here I love the show and Bay/Emmett especially
Old 08-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schtroumphi (View Post)
thanks Alyssa I'm glad to be here I love the show and Bay/Emmett especially
Happy to have ya!

New Bay/Emmett thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f376/kindred.../#post71013986
Old 08-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Welcome, Emeline! You have a beautiful name.

I have a soft spot for underdogs, too. Are you an artist?

What's your favorite episode of Switched at Birth so far? I think mine is Pandora's Box.

I am glad you introduced yourself. I will look for you in the threads
Old 09-21-2013, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Hi there I just started posting back at ff after a long time of being off here and i was excited to see there is a board for one of my fav shows! I have become so addicted to this show. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Name: Liz
Birthday (would you like to be added to the list?): sure Jan 14th
Why do you love the show?: I really was intrigued by the storyline of two girls being switched at birth and i really love the cast. The shows keeps getting more and more drama which i love on a show!
Fav character?:Bay/Emmett
Fav couple?:Bay/Emmett
Other boards you post on:Jensen Ackles, M5, Heath Ledger, so far I'll probably start posting more places
Anything else: I am excited to talk about the show and hopefully meet some cool people to talk with about it

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 09-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~inside_of_love~ (View Post)
Hi there I just started posting back at ff after a long time of being off here and i was excited to see there is a board for one of my fav shows! I have become so addicted to this show. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Why do you love the show?: I really was intrigued by the storyline of two girls being switched at birth and i really love the cast. The shows keeps getting more and more drama which i love on a show!
Other boards you post on:Jensen Ackles, M5, Heath Ledger, so far I'll probably start posting more places
Anything else: I am excited to talk about the show and hopefully meet some cool people to talk with about it
Hi, Liz! Welcome

I love that you say your favorite character is Bay/Emmett. That's how I see them, too. They are so good together that it is as if they are one. I can't wait to read more of your posts!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Welcome, Liz! I'm Alyssa. So glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy the board! I'll add you to the birthday list
Old 09-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Hi, Liz! Welcome

I love that you say your favorite character is Bay/Emmett. That's how I see them, too. They are so good together that it is as if they are one. I can't wait to read more of your posts!
Hi Ollibear thanks for the welcome!
They really kind of just go together. They really drew me into the show even more than I already was. I do really like Bay and Emmett in general though and Sean and Vanessa that play them. I am looking forward to seeing your posts too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Welcome, Liz! I'm Alyssa. So glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy the board! I'll add you to the birthday list
Hi Alyssa now i don't have to keep calling you Slayerfan I'm glad to be here and hope to start posting more. I kind of slacked off over the weekend but I plan on posting here more now. Thank you for the warm welcome

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 09-24-2013, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[
Hi Ollibear thanks for the welcome!
They really kind of just go together. They really drew me into the show even more than I already was. I do really like Bay and Emmett in general though and Sean and Vanessa that play them. I am looking forward to seeing your posts too

Hi Alyssa now i don't have to keep calling you Slayerfan I'm glad to be here and hope to start posting more. I kind of slacked off over the weekend but I plan on posting here more now. Thank you for the warm welcome
Slayerfan is nice, but yes, Alyssa is better Glad to have you. Always nice to have more posters.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

New Anti-ABC's

http://www.fanforum.com/f376/switche.../#post71932156

By the way, I did some editing with the board guide. I separated the long relationship threads we had into shippers and relationships. So romantic relationships or really any couple that is 'shipped' is under shippers and any other couples, i.e. Bay/Toby are under relationships.

Hope that makes searching easier!

ETA:

New hangman

http://www.fanforum.com/f376/switche...ease-63105412/

New Sean/Emmett

http://www.fanforum.com/f376/emmett-...-jam-63105466/

Last edited by Slayerfan714; 10-06-2013 at 05:39 PM
Old 11-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

New PC thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f376/switche.../#post72944772