Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2017, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah I feel the same way its just so disappointing
It is.

And the saddest part of all is that I feel that is the message these writers are giving to viewers about the real world.

The writers are telling all of us, especially young people, that life sucks. That's their great message, with trying to be so "realistic," and the thing is, life doesn't suck.

Life is wonderful and beautiful and messy.

The writers showcased that in Season 1, and then, for some reason, from Season 2 until now, their story has been one big suck-fest.

"Got to have DRAMA," they say, but no, you don't. Not like that.
Old 03-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think this is my biggest disappointment with the show, that Bay and Regina's relationship was never really explored, either in a positive or negative way. I get that possibly the writers didn't think it was realistic that both Daphne and Bay would form close relationships with their bio moms, but I always felt like Bay and Regina simply got overlooked.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
I think this is my biggest disappointment with the show, that Bay and Regina's relationship was never really explored, either in a positive or negative way. I get that possibly the writers didn't think it was realistic that both Daphne and Bay would form close relationships with their bio moms, but I always felt like Bay and Regina simply got overlooked.
It's not my biggest disappointment, but it is in my Top 5 biggest disappointments. I can easily see how it could be in the number one spot, though.

You are right. If the writers are going to take the stance that Regina cannot allow herself to be closer to Bay, then I need at least one more scene where Bay takes Regina to task for that.

To have things seem so rosy between Bay and Regina this season feels disingenuous.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
It's not my biggest disappointment, but it is in my Top 5 biggest disappointments. I can easily see how it could be in the number one spot, though.

You are right. If the writers are going to take the stance that Regina cannot allow herself to be closer to Bay, then I need at least one more scene where Bay takes Regina to task for that.

To have things seem so rosy between Bay and Regina this season feels disingenuous.
yeah not to mention sad
Old 04-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Tonight, Bay insinuated to Travis that she and Regina have a great relationship.

I don't see it. At all.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Tonight, Bay insinuated to Travis that she and Regina have a great relationship.

I don't see it. At all.
Yeah me either
Old 04-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah me either
It's insulting to the fans for Bay to say that, when the writers do NOT show it.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's insulting to the fans for Bay to say that, when the writers do NOT show it.
Yeah it is I mean we never saw it
Old 04-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I don't see it. At all.
I don't either. When she said that I thought "Did I miss that? You must have a different definition of great relationship."
Old 04-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't either. When she said that I thought "Did I miss that? You must have a different definition of great relationship."
I agree. It was difficult for me to watch her say that.

I could not decide whether the writers believe that they have shown us a great mother and daughter relationship OR whether the writers know that they haven't shown us a great mother and daughter relationship, but thought that Bay claiming she has one with Regina would be good enough.

I do feel certain that the writers will address Regina's difficulty showing love to Bay in the series finale.

I am interested to see what Regina will say and how Bay will respond.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Its really sad because that is one relationship that should of been more focused on instead of with Daphne