Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnie75 (View Post)
Thank you

I really hope that's not gonna happen. They can't keep changing him back and forth between a boy and an adult. It's weird enough as it is.
Yw.

and it is weird.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

It's especially weird since he seems to remember his boy experiences every time, but not his adult.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah that was a bit strange

Old 03-28-2015, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
It's especially weird since he seems to remember his boy experiences every time, but not his adult.
Exactly. So he remembers not remembering his adult self? This is screwed up and if they turn him into a boy one more time, it's gonna be even worse. Some people say that turning August into a boy gives both him and Marco a chance for normal life and happiness, but I just find restarting his life from certain point so weird. I wouldn't want that for myself even if it meant that maybe my new life would be better.

Anyway, script tease from Adam

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by CityGal; 03-28-2015 at 01:49 PM Reason: removed Spoiler from post
Old 03-28-2015, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=tinnie75;80807593]Exactly. So he remembers not remembering his adult self? This is screwed up and if they turn him into a boy one more time, it's gonna be even worse. Some people say that turning August into a boy gives both him and Marco a chance for normal life and happiness, but I just find restarting his life from certain point so weird. I wouldn't want that for myself even if it meant that maybe my new life would be better.

It was also the fact that August had no say in the matter. The Blue Fairy went ahead and turned him back into a boy. He was in his wooden form, but couldn't he have been changed back into a man? When Rumple first reunited with Neal, he offered that same suggestion but Neal said no.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
It was also the fact that August had no say in the matter. The Blue Fairy went ahead and turned him back into a boy. He was in his wooden form, but couldn't he have been changed back into a man? When Rumple first reunited with Neal, he offered that same suggestion but Neal said no.
Oh, I totally forgot about the thing with Neal. It's been a long time. Yes, Neal went through a lot of crap and he didn't want to start again, so why would August want that? So seriously if there is a chance to not change him back to a boy, they shouldn't do it.

I wonder whether they'll ever explain why The Blue Fairy did what she did or whether it will be another plothole. Because why would she turn August into a boy if she could turn him into his adult self? And if Rumple was able to turn him into adult, then so should The Blue Fairy.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tinnie75: Spoilers are not allowed in this thread or on this board. Please edit your post and remove the spoiler immediately. Please review the board's Spoiler policy on the main page. ONCE does have a spoiler discussion thread on the Spoilers Board (here).

Contact one of the Mods if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm hoping one day August tells Emma he met Neal in NYC..

Old 03-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh, I totally forgot about the thing with Neal. It's been a long time. Yes, Neal went through a lot of crap and he didn't want to start again, so why would August want that? So seriously if there is a chance to not change him back to a boy, they shouldn't do it.

I wonder whether they'll ever explain why The Blue Fairy did what she did or whether it will be another plothole. Because why would she turn August into a boy if she could turn him into his adult self? And if Rumple was able to turn him into adult, then so should The Blue Fairy.
Bc Blue Fairy was shady in that scene, and she wanted to crush the hearts of all Wooden Swan shippers?
Old 03-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
tinnie75: Spoilers are not allowed in this thread or on this board. Please edit your post and remove the spoiler immediately. Please review the board's Spoiler policy on the main page. ONCE does have a spoiler discussion thread on the Spoilers Board (here).

Contact one of the Mods if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that script teases counted as spoilers
Old 03-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really hope that's not gonna happen. They can't keep changing him back and forth between a boy and an adult. It's weird enough as it is.
Captain Marvel does it all the time.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that script teases counted as spoilers
Yes, it counts as a spoiler. It's a common mistake many posters have made at one time or another.

Old 03-29-2015, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Anything that hasn't aired counts as a spoiler, basically So promos are okay because they aired after the episode, but script teases, sneak peeks and BTS pics and all those things count as spoilers. It's explained in the spoiler policy - if you're ever in doubt though, please so ask a mod
Old 03-29-2015, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source

Old 03-29-2015, 07:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Captain Marvel does it all the time.
Then so can Pinnochio/August! He just needs a word that he can shout! I mean having a power like that would be great because he could do spy work and no one would suspect a little ginger boy! We know that August remembers being Pinnochio. If I was a writer on the show, I would so do that!