Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 03:51 AM
Addicted Fan

ITA with you guys. I, too, have felt that Cinderella/Ashley's story is incomplete.

Another thing that I don't get is that Prince Thomas went missing in FTL before the curse hit. How can Thomas be fine and well in SB then? Shouldn't he be missing from SB as well? I'm just confused by that part and it has still been left unexplained.

I'm not saying that Thomas/Sean being in SB is bad or whatever. It's not. However, there are things that have not been explained and left up in the air. I hope that both Ashley and Sean come back some time soon and the writers will explain some of the things that happened in FTL and SB. *crosses fingers*

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
ITA with you guys. I, too, have felt that Cinderella/Ashley's story is incomplete.

Another thing that I don't get is that Prince Thomas went missing in FTL before the curse hit. How can Thomas be fine and well in SB then? Shouldn't he be missing from SB as well? I'm just confused by that part and it has still been left unexplained.

I'm not saying that Thomas/Sean being in SB is bad or whatever. It's not. However, there are things that have not been explained and left up in the air. I hope that both Ashley and Sean come back some time soon and the writers will explain some of the things that happened in FTL and SB. *crosses fingers*
No, I completely get what you are saying because the exact thought crossed my mind last season when Thomas/Sean suddenly popped up in SB. The problem is - we don't know where the Dark Curse pulled him from in FTL, since he allegedly vanished into thin air somewhere, lol.

Their story is definitely incomplete - I get that Cinderella and her prince aren't main characters but I think they could have used another flashback episode to clarify some more things, or at least, to give us some general answers regarding Thomas and his fate (kind of like with Prince Philip, his story is far from resolved, we know that Wraith has his soul but at least we KNOW something and have an answer on his current predicament).

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
No, I completely get what you are saying because the exact thought crossed my mind last season when Thomas/Sean suddenly popped up in SB. The problem is - we don't know where the Dark Curse pulled him from in FTL, since he allegedly vanished into thin air somewhere, lol.

Their story is definitely incomplete - I get that Cinderella and her prince aren't main characters but I think they could have used another flashback episode to clarify some more things, or at least, to give us some general answers regarding Thomas and his fate (kind of like with Prince Philip, his story is far from resolved, we know that Wraith has his soul but at least we KNOW something and have an answer on his current predicament).

ITA with you guys.

When will we find out? I really hope they do address the situation. I was so confused when he popped up in SB. But I guess, it didn't matter where he was in FTL, if it dragged nearly everyone there. So it is confusing. It deserves an explanation, regardless of whether or not they are main characters. Maybe their story has more to prevalence in the future though... Maybe they have set this up to play a bigger part later in the story. I hope so anyway .

Yet, you would think Rumple would have done something to protect his interests. That being Thomas being lost from Cinderella, yet, if he was just trying to caught, (like the theory that was spoken about on here I think), then he might not care about whether he came back or not. Especially with how their story was with the SB personas.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Please add me to the list.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Added you to the list, baelfire24.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Welcome!
Old 03-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Welcome

I would love to see her again!

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 04-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Impossible things are happening everyday.

Source: Not so Plain, but Insane Jane, Impossible things are happening everyday.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome

Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread, baelfire24 and Jen.

Love the pretty arts|gifs.

I'm comfortable knowing that Sean and Ashley have been reunited in SB, so, I don't think that this is so much a huge mystery. But I think more could have been unveiled about their FTL past and I definitely wouldn't have minded seeing them involved in more SB happenings.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Add me.
Added you to the list.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Delete.......

Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois

Last edited by baelfire24; 06-20-2013 at 10:22 PM
Old 06-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Source: jeorje90 on deviantART

Animated Cinderella

http://25.media.tumblr.com/767a052d6...pxvfo1_500.png
Source: Belle Alice

Edit:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/bb428395c...k6rwo2_500.jpg
Tumblr Source: J. Scott Campbell has once again OUT DONE himself...
Art originally from: J. Scott Campbell