Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

The movie Ever After is one of my favorite movies.

I still wish Cora stayed on the show because I wanted Cora and King George to get together. (I'm a shipper for King George and Cora).

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
The movie Ever After is one of my favorite movies.

I love the movie so much .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

I love the movie so much .
Off-topic: I have a semi-good AU fan fiction idea for the characters prince Henry and Danielle.

Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Off-topic: I have a semi-good AU fan fiction idea for the characters prince Henry and Danielle.
OMG! I want to know what´s your idea ...pretty please ^^?

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Part of me thinks Cora was killed because of shipping reasons but i´m gonna shut up now .
I hope not!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not gonna lie, Barbara (and a potential Lana guest stint) would be my main reason for watching it as well. I don't think the idea is all that bad, but I still would have preferred to see more of Wonderland on ONCE proper. Not too crazy about Neverland yet, but maybe it'll grow on me next season.
Lol, I like Neverland but I'm in agreement that I would have preferred to see more exploration of Wonderland ON Once Upon A Time, instead of as a whole spin off series. I guess they figured it was too hard to cram everything in and give everyone adequate screentime with all these storylines but even so, that I think would have been a lousy excuse for off'ing Cora. She was still very much a part of Regina's story and the happenings of FTL|SB.

Quote:
Part of me thinks Cora was killed because of shipping reasons but i´m gonna shut up now
*sighs* It wouldn't surprise me, but I hope not. Barbara is far too talented to be lost for good because of that.

I still think we might be surprised and there's more to Cora with Rumple anyway. I think we might even see Barbara and Robert in some future scenes together, along with Rose and Robert.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I hope not!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
*sighs* It wouldn't surprise me, but I hope not. Barbara is far too talented to be lost for good because of that.

I still think we might be surprised and there's more to Cora with Rumple anyway. I think we might even see Barbara and Robert in some future scenes together, along with Rose and Robert.

Girls, i also hope it wasn´t because of that but lately...i don´t know.

Some fans have this theory (it´s on Tumblr , i don´t know if anyone mention it here at ), that maybe they arrive in Neverland and Cora is there. Of course, i would love that but i can´t see how the writers would do that.

We have a lot to see between Rumpel and Cora and even baby Regina. After We Are Both or should i say, after Rumpel and Regina talk...we can assume he saw baby Regina so, their story has a lot more .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Girls, i also hope it wasn´t because of that but lately...i don´t know.

Some fans have this theory (it´s on Tumblr , i don´t know if anyone mention it here at ), that maybe they arrive in Neverland and Cora is there. Of course, i would love that but i can´t see how the writers would do that.

We have a lot to see between Rumpel and Cora and even baby Regina. After We Are Both or should i say, after Rumpel and Regina talk...we can assume he saw baby Regina so, their story has a lot more .
That's interesting about Neverland. I don't think it'll happen but yeah, in order for it to be so, Cora's death would need to have been a fakeout. Her heart wouldn't have killed her, maybe put her into like an induced 'coma' state, much like a 'curse', when Snow used the candle?! The candle never was used before, we don't know exactly what it could have really done. In theory, lol, of course.

What would really blow me away is if Rumple|Gold played some part in Cora still being around. Not going to happen, but, couldn't stop the idea from crossing my mind.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

^I would have loved it if Rumpelstiltskin played a part in bringing Cora back.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
What would really blow me away is if Rumple|Gold played some part in Cora still being around. Not going to happen, but, couldn't stop the idea from crossing my mind.
That would be soooo good!
Old 05-17-2013, 03:47 AM
Absolute Fan

I think Barbara Hershey will be in the new Wonderland series because Cora was in the promo for the spin off! It was an old scene. But I think this is a sign she will be there.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:52 AM
Absolute Fan

^ The trailer featuring footage from Queen of Hearts doesn't mean a whole lot at this point, although I do think her involvement in the new series is very likely given that Adam and Eddy want her so bad and will likely be doing everything they possibly can to get her to sign on.

Edit: If she does join the series, we'll likely see her only in flashbacks, as Adam and Eddy don't seem to be the type of storytellers to resurrect characters.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Absolute Fan

The writers usually have nothing to do with the promos and trailers, that's all on ABC. They don't have much material for the spin-off right now and probably just used scenes from ONCE proper to make the trailer look a little more epic and exciting. But I'd be shocked if we won't see Barbara in "OUAT in Wonderland" at all. As long as she's interested and not too busy with other projects, I'm sure the Queen of Hearts will indeed be a part of the pre-curse Wonderland flashbacks.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Absolute Fan

^ I honestly can't see her saying no to Adam and Eddy, and it doesn't appear as if she has any major projects going on the present time, so the likelihood of her being involved is VERY high, but the inclusion of scenes from QoH shouldn't be taken as a sign that she's definitely going to be involved.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Don't give up for tomorrow, Sailor Yell!