Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

♚♥Cora/The Queen of Hearts♥♚ #2: "You're Just A Miller's Daughter!" "I am so much more."

Welcome to the 2nd
♚♥Cora/The Queen of Hearts♥♚
appreciation thread

jensengirl26

♚♥Fans♥♚

1. Cannibal_Princess♔
2. Jamie Choate
3. Nike75
4. Zimane
5. ~Cydonia~
6. GrhmLz
7. Koda
8. Aprilkitty
9. Neverlight
10. Jenaya
11. I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus
12. MoonlightShadow
13. ring of fire
14. PianoForte
15. Gotapenname
16. miss.sunshine
17. Giana
18. My Fire My Blood
19. green eyes sparkle
20. baelfire24
21. KeepThisaSecret
22. sourburst

Fans site
fyeahcoramills

merylstriper

Scene of the Moment

The Mother of All Evil

sedacuervo

Cora quotes

"True power endures." - 1x18
"I'm the Queen of Hearts. Do you really think I'd be so careless as to keep my heart where everyone else does." - 2x09

"I think the writers have always said that evil isn't born, it's made, so if we follow that line of logic, then whatever happened to Cora in the past turned her at some point. I'm sure something happened to Cora and hopefully we'll get to see that." - Barbara Hershey for Zap2it.

PREVIOUS THREADS

*The OP is still being made*

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-23-2014 at 08:39 AM
Old 05-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread, Heather .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 05-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay! Bout time we got a new thread
Old 05-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Absolute Fan

let the fire burn the ice.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Yay new thread! Can't wait to see more Cora next season.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm positive there will be more with Rose, I'm just going to miss seeing Barbara as Cora.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the art, Neverlight .

I like Rose but i miss Barbara too.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wanted more of her in SB!!! I think she should have been the whole 'villain' focus for the remainder of S2, not Greg and Tamara.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me pls
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome! Someone will add you soon.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I really wanted more of her in SB!!! I think she should have been the whole 'villain' focus for the remainder of S2, not Greg and Tamara.
^ Definitely. I still don't understand why they had to force Tamara and Greg in this season when the "outside world meets magic" story is something that could've easily been kept in store for future seasons. And it's not like those two were absolutely necessary for the Neverland plot to work. Oh well....

Now that the ONCE Wonderland spin-off has officially been picked up and will go to series it'll be interesting to see if they can get Barbara to play the Queen of Hearts. Adam and Eddy have both said they definitely want her to play the part again so it probably depends on whether or not Barbara is interested or has any other projects coming up.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Add me pls
Welcome. Adding you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
^ Definitely. I still don't understand why they had to force Tamara and Greg in this season when the "outside world meets magic" story is something that could've easily been kept in store for future seasons. And it's not like those two were absolutely necessary for the Neverland plot to work. Oh well....
Exactly. As far as I can tell right now, 'Greg' just served a purpose for showing how Regina fell off the 'redemption wagon' and was returning to her ways and thinking of 'old' {aka. killing Kurt} and Tamara is a plot device to show that Neal and Emma are 'meant to be.'

I think the 'outside world meets SB' plotline could have easily been explored better next season. We should have seen Cora pose more of an actual threat throughout SB than she actually did, and watched Regina come to terms with things surrounding her mother.

Quote:
Now that the ONCE Wonderland spin-off has officially been picked up and will go to series it'll be interesting to see if they can get Barbara to play the Queen of Hearts. Adam and Eddy have both said they definitely want her to play the part again so it probably depends on whether or not Barbara is interested or has any other projects coming up.
Lol, I might, might, be swayed to check it out if Barbara resumes her role as Cora|Queen of Hearts.

Old 05-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Not gonna lie, Barbara (and a potential Lana guest stint) would be my main reason for watching it as well. I don't think the idea is all that bad, but I still would have preferred to see more of Wonderland on ONCE proper. Not too crazy about Neverland yet, but maybe it'll grow on me next season.

Quote:
I think the 'outside world meets SB' plotline could have easily been explored better next season. We should have seen Cora pose more of an actual threat throughout SB than she actually did, and watched Regina come to terms with things surrounding her mother.
It still sucks beyond reason that they not only ignored most of the potential that came along with Cora in Storybooke, no, they had to let it all go down the drain for good by killing her off. I still don't understand why they couldn't just send Cora to another realm or whatever until Barbara was available again. I don't think she was busy with "Insidious 2" all that long.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Welcome, Josie .

Part of me thinks Cora was killed because of shipping reasons but i´m gonna shut up now .

Yesterday, i saw the movie Ever After: A Cinderella Story and one of the Danielle (Cinderella) sisters said "I just came for the free food". That remind me of Cora and i got sad .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide