Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2017, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

• OUAT Season 7 • General Discussion "The new Henry is on an epic adventure and will fall in love with...a love like his grandparents had" ~EK

WELCOME

Once Upon A Time

G e n e r a l • D i s c u s s i o n • T h r e a d

S e a s o n SEVEN

July 10, 2017
ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’ RETURNS TO
COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO (SDCC)

After six seasons, the residents of the enchanted forest enter Season 7 facing their greatest challenge yet as the Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumplestiltskin join forces with a grown-up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to bring hope to their world and ours. Along the way, new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and take sides in the ongoing struggle of good against evil as classic tales are once again twisted and reimagined. Join co-creators and executive producers Edward Kitsis (“Lost”) and Adam Horowitz (“Lost”), along with executive producer David H. Goodman (“Without a Trace”) and the cast as they discuss what’s in store for our returning favorites as well as the new additions to the “Once Upon a Time” universe with moderator Yvette Nicole Brown (“The Mayor”). This panel is sure to bring some surprises you don’t want to miss!

EDWARD KITSIS & ADAM HOROWITZ, creators/executive producers

Edward Kitsis’s & Adam Horowitz’s partnership began in their Introduction to Film class at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.*After successfully nabbing a B-minus on their first collaboration, the duo decided to take on Hollywood, and, following graduation, the two moved to Los Angeles to pursue their writing careers. After cutting their teeth on such shows as “Popular” and “Felicity,” they joined the writing staff of “Lost” during its first year. In 2006 they won WGA Awards for their work on the show and, over the course of its six-season run, they earned*multiple Emmy, WGA and PGA nominations.*For the final two seasons they served as executive producers while simultaneously*writing the hit feature film “Tron: Legacy” and creating the Annie Award-nominated animated television series “Tron: Uprising” for Disney XD. After “Lost,”*the two immediately began the development process on a pilot that would become their first primetime creation: “Once Upon a Time.” In 2013 they expanded their storytelling universe with ABC’s “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” and, most recently, they co-created the summer camp thriller anthology “Dead of Summer” for Freeform with Ian B. Goldberg.

ABC Lead Sheet 7/10/2017

p r e v i o u s thread

02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06

Last edited by CityGal; 07-22-2017 at 10:33 PM
Old 07-26-2017, 10:12 AM
Graphics Team

I stopped watching this show..
but now that I saw the s7 trailer, I'm intrigued.

Also holy crap I saw Dania Ramirez in the trailer. I love her.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-28-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back, Jac.

It's a nice time for a whole new thread based on a new book for a rebooted season seems about right. An adult Henry centered stories has so many new possibilities.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:48 AM
Graphics Team

If Henry has a daughter, I wonder who the mother will be.
I think the main parts of the trailer I liked, was of course EQ Regina doing her magic, and then the scenes of Dania Ramirez. Which I looked it up, and apparently she's supposed to be Cinderella?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 08-27-2017, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I took a break from the show, for the most part, for Season 6, but am really intrigued by the decision to end Emma's story and shift the focus to Henry by giving them parallel journeys.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 09-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back.

I'm curious how they transition to the new narrative.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

It's going to be interesting to see the show airing on Fridays and with pretty much an entirely new cast, but I'm intrigued by the introduction of new versions of characters like Cinderella, her family, and Rapunzel, as well as the show finally getting to bring in Tiana (something they've talked about doing since at least Season 3).
Old 09-24-2017, 03:03 PM
New Fan

Hi! New here! could i be added?
I just have discovered Once since few time ago, and i´m watching the second season. Is an amazing show and the promo of season 7 is incredible! i hope end all the seasons in few time haha. they´re like a drug.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Can't wait for S7! It will be strange without most of the original cast to begin with, but I am looking forward to it!
Old 09-25-2017, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I must admit I was very apprehensive at first because of some of the cast not being there, but the more I read about it, the more intrigued I become.

So I'm looking forward to the new chapter and hope some of the old cast make an appearance or two..

Old 09-25-2017, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabineDeBara (View Post)
Hi! New here! could i be added?
I just have discovered Once since few time ago, and i´m watching the second season. Is an amazing show and the promo of season 7 is incredible! i hope end all the seasons in few time haha. they´re like a drug.
Welcome to the board!

We really don't have a fan list, but feel free to post in any of our threads.
Old 09-30-2017, 06:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Welcome to the board!

We really don't have a fan list, but feel free to post in any of our threads.
Ah thanks!!! Yes, waiting for the new show.
I'd like see something really different in this season. I think that all the characters need a good recycling, a fresh new starting in this season.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabineDeBara (View Post)
Ah thanks!!! Yes, waiting for the new show.
I'd like see something really different in this season. I think that all the characters need a good recycling, a fresh new starting in this season.
I agree. While I don't mind little echos of familiy continuity, I really would like to see something fresh and different, too.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm loving S7 so far. It has improved a lot. Hope it keeps getting better!
Old 10-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Absolute Fan

If Season 7 maintains the quality of Hyperion Heights and A Pirate's Life for the next 20 episodes, it will have redeemed the series for me after the narrative debacle that was Season 5 and that, aside from three episodes (the musical and the finale), drove me away.