Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Emma doesn't need advice from the man who couldn't let go of the darkness. She was strong enough to give it up to save the ones she loved, even if it meant losing Hook. She was able to put everyone else first. That's what a true hero does.
No she put herself first and that is what caused the whole mess in the first place.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Exactly!

and scifi2009 how do you know he couldn't let go of the darkness, all we know is that he's the Dark One, doesn't mean he wanted it. We don't know anything until we see it on screen.

Bit like Emma, she became the Dark One, but she didn't want the darkness

Old 12-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Whatever. I'm just glad that Emma has finally realised that Gold will never change. She once believed he could and it almost cost her her life, when he tricked her with the hat. Hopefully she doesn't make the mistake of allowing him to manipulate her ever again.

Last edited by scififan2009; 12-15-2015 at 10:28 AM
Old 12-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have posted a bit. I've been a fan since the beginning and love all of the characters, my very favorite is Rumple.

I've always loved the chemistry between Emma/Rumple. Its not a romantic chemistry but they definitely play well off each other IMO. As different as they are, they have a measure of respect and admiration for the other, I would say. Well, until that last epi!

but things are often not as they seem on this show, so will have to wait and see...

We'll have fun chatting while waiting til March!
Old 12-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I forgot to add: Is anyone else afraid of the fact that Emma can still hear the dagger? Rumple showed her the dagger and it had only his name on it.... but if he turned it over, would it have hers too? I hope not, but I'm not sure I trust his explanation...

Her DO hair/outfit changed and she looks back to normal so I find that reassuring, but am not sure....

Any thoughts?
Old 12-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

No IrishWristWatch, his name is the only one on the dagger. He is the only DO now.

If I remember correctly, he tried to warn her. He even told her that if it were him, he wouldn't do it. He also told her she always makes the right choice, which she did. Very little tricking was going on. But I guess tricking someone is far worse than the noble act of blackmail.
Old 12-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
No IrishWristWatch, his name is the only one on the dagger. He is the only DO now.
I wonder if Rumple could hear the dagger as well, before he became the DO again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle
If I remember correctly, he tried to warn her. He even told her that if it were him, he wouldn't do it. He also told her she always makes the right choice, which she did. Very little tricking was going on. But I guess tricking someone is far worse than the noble act of blackmail.
Actually, Rumple said that he wouldn't go in that room because he's a man who makes wrong decisions, suggesting that going in there was the right thing to do. Then he said that Emma always makes the right thing.. So yes, he was definitely tricking her. Sorry, not trying to be a downer or anything.. It just makes me uncomfortable when I see people claiming that Rumple wasn't tricking her there.

Also, let's remember that this is Rumple/Gold & Emma relationship APPRECIATION thread. Thanks.

icon by me
Old 12-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes rumple was tricking her and the scene bothered me at the time. Plus emma thought she was just giving up her magic not getting sucked into a hat.

Now there even
Old 12-17-2015, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

welcome IrishWristWatch to the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I wonder if Rumple could hear the dagger as well, before he became the DO again?
I would be surprised if he didn't...

Old 01-25-2016, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Add me please! I love their scenes

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 01-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

I believe his exact words were "you would be able to embrace your son". That was a lie. He wasn't helping her, he was helping himself.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren James (View Post)
Add me please! I love their scenes
I've added you.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Definetely tricking her them I like the scene because it was well plaid and well written, but boy did I want to use the cane of feelings on Rumple in that moment.

RoseBennett
Old 01-27-2016, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I knew something bad was going to happen with Rumple before the end of the episode. I just didn't know what. In the prior eppy, Henry called him "grandpa". In the next eppy, he was back to being "Gold". Not even a respectful Mister.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Uh, I didn't thought of that! Fishy writers...

RoseBennett
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top