Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think they'd adopt at the end and get pregnant too? I hope they do something different than the other shows tbh. I want to see them struggling maybe Cece miscarrying but then at the end them getting pregnant. Having a caramel miracle I remember you wanting them to adopt a bigger child.
Old 08-22-2016, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Do you think they'd adopt at the end and get pregnant too? I hope they do something different than the other shows tbh. I want to see them struggling maybe Cece miscarrying but then at the end them getting pregnant. Having a caramel miracle I remember you wanting them to adopt a bigger child.
Yeah, I just think it would be interesting to see them dealing with like a ten year old. It won't happen but I would not complain. I think they will revisit the baby thing midseason.
Old 08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yeah, I just think it would be interesting to see them dealing with like a ten year old. It won't happen but I would not complain. I think they will revisit the baby thing midseason.
It would be nice to see them baby sitting like Doug and Carrie did to Kirby and Major or Arthur I love those scenes so much. Maybe they bring Nadia's baby to baby sit? She/he must be 1 years old
Old 08-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be nice to see them baby sitting like Doug and Carrie did to Kirby and Major or Arthur I love those scenes so much. Maybe they bring Nadia's baby to baby sit? She/he must be 1 years old
True, I would be down for that! Also Mondler babysat and it was cute.
Old 08-22-2016, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
True, I would be down for that! Also Mondler babysat and it was cute.
I hope we see it It would be so cute!

Last edited by lessismore; 08-22-2016 at 11:21 PM
Old 08-23-2016, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope we see it It would be so cute!

It really would be. Plus Schmidt doesn't deal with messes very well. It would be pretty funny.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It really would be. Plus Schmidt doesn't deal with messes very well. It would be pretty funny.
It would be even funnier if they would both do great. Like how Doug did But others are like in a panic all the time haha.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be even funnier if they would both do great. Like how Doug did But others are like in a panic all the time haha.
That would be funny. They think they will be incompetent, but they are anything but.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That would be funny. They think they will be incompetent, but they are anything but.
It would be a nice surprise right? But I guess both ways would be funny to watch I hope we get some glances on how it's gonna be at least I wanna hear their future dreams too

I also imagine if she gets regnant how she would tell him. With all her fears popping up while being happy So maybe she would tell Jess first again hehe. And she'd be forbidden to tell to Schmidt until Cece figures out how she feels haha. Jess would be so funny trying to keep the secret. Then everyone learns and Nick blurts out because he sweats so much and acts weird Schmidt does not freak out and gets crazy happy but he wanna talk to Cece immediately then Jess says he cannot talk to her because she is considering things out. So he gets sad if she doesn't want a baby right now, etc. Emotional and funny stuff haha.

If you haven't watched KoQ 3x24 - 3x25 please do watch. It's so funny and cute

Last edited by lessismore; 08-23-2016 at 05:20 AM
Old 08-23-2016, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be a nice surprise right? But I guess both ways would be funny to watch I hope we get some glances on how it's gonna be at least I wanna hear their future dreams too

I also imagine if she gets regnant how she would tell him. With all her fears popping up while being happy So maybe she would tell Jess first again hehe. And she'd be forbidden to tell to Schmidt until Cece figures out how she feels haha. Jess would be so funny trying to keep the secret. Then everyone learns and Nick blurts out because he sweats so much and acts weird Schmidt does not freak out and gets crazy happy but he wanna talk to Cece immediately then Jess says he cannot talk to her because she is considering things out. So he gets sad if she doesn't want a baby right now, etc. Emotional and funny stuff haha.

If you haven't watched KoQ 3x24 - 3x25 please do watch. It's so funny and cute
Okay, I really need to watch but I have so much going on. Plus the Olympics are over, so my shows are back. Do me a favor and make me a list of all of these, the babysitting, the vow renewal and I will carve out time this Saturday, I promise.

You know that Jess will know before Schmidt, you just know. Either she figures it out or she tells her. I mean Jess is her best friend. It's going to take time for Cece to learn to tell Schmidt stuff first, before Jess.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Okay, I really need to watch but I have so much going on. Plus the Olympics are over, so my shows are back. Do me a favor and make me a list of all of these, the babysitting, the vow renewal and I will carve out time this Saturday, I promise.

You know that Jess will know before Schmidt, you just know. Either she figures it out or she tells her. I mean Jess is her best friend. It's going to take time for Cece to learn to tell Schmidt stuff first, before Jess.
Surely. I can.

I can also recommend you wikipedia page. You can choose an episode by listed subjects there. Here: x

I just know it yes IDK if Cece would feel like Jess wouldn't wanna hear (she's alone, the man she loves is with someone else, she is nowhere near to marriage etc...) But Jess knows about the before, Schmidt still doesn't know I think. So I really think Cece would share it with Jess at first. Because I think she wouldn't be just 100% there and happy yet for being pregnant, you know? She might have lots of thoughts going on. Especially if they are trying to move on to their house, and neither of them have the best jobs right now. Schmidt lost his previous job too. It would be like how she freaked out about getting married and all of that change and how Schmidt calmed her down It wouldn't be about having a baby or with Schmidt, it'd be about other complications.

You know who you need to talk to right?
I know, Winston.

Old 08-25-2016, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are so precious
Old 08-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I love them!! Can't wait to see what that picture is all about
Old 08-28-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too!! Maybe one of the more benefits?

just when I thought you couldn’t make me any happier, look what you did today.

goodnight dodger
Old 08-28-2016, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too!! Maybe one of the more benefits?

just when I thought you couldn’t make me any happier, look what you did today.

goodnight dodger
Aww, I love her when she said that. I think we were all thinking that as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread