Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yeah, that's going to be fun this summer talking about all that. This was just the first thing that popped into my head. I also figured maybe you could rewatch some and find little moments. Give you something to do. Anyway, hope you feel better. I'm going to try and go back to sleep now.
Yeah thank you, I got your intention

I re-listen to Season 5 Just watched, sorry listened to, 5x6.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Yeah thank you, I got your intention

I re-listen to Season 5 Just watched, sorry listened to, 5x6.
I have the Apartment on now. I fell asleep to NG this afternoon and this one was playing when I woke up.

I love when Cece freaks on and Jess tells her to make a phone call. First she wants to call Winston, haha... But then she calls Schmidt. Oh, and the ending was so sweet.
Old 05-15-2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I skipped a lot after 5x12 and watched 5x21-5x22 again and again.

We got so many great moments this season and the wedding was so beautiful. Cannot wait for Season 6!!

Quote:
"We were really worried it was going to feel sad," Meriwether told EW about Schmidt missing his own wedding adding "...we realized it was actually this amazing thing for his character, that it gave the wedding that finally does happen in the loft a lot of emotional weight and real joy that wasn't about anything except for the love between them."

Crashing d-bag jar was Brett Baer's idea and he says seeing Schmidt as a dad will be the next evolution

Last edited by lessismore; 05-15-2016 at 12:44 PM
Old 05-15-2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that they had a loft wedding! It was so perfect and intimate

That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see them become parents!
Old 05-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
I love that they had a loft wedding! It was so perfect and intimate

That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see them become parents!
If we consider loft as the main character of the show, everything important happens in the loft I absolutely loved it. It was all I ever imagined and even prettier

Now I want a baby in the loft (beside current babies )
Old 05-16-2016, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If we consider loft as the main character of the show, everything important happens in the loft I absolutely loved it. It was all I ever imagined and even prettier

Now I want a baby in the loft (beside current babies )
It was so beautiful and not funny. I commend them for being brave enough for not going for the joke during the ceremony. I never imagined in season one that we would have gotten to this point. Don't get me wrong, I wished but I didn't think the show would go there. So happy right now.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was so beautiful and not funny. I commend them for being brave enough for not going for the joke during the ceremony. I never imagined in season one that we would have gotten to this point. Don't get me wrong, I wished but I didn't think the show would go there. So happy right now.
Aww So where do you see them in Season 6 then?
Old 05-16-2016, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aww So where do you see them in Season 6 then?
I have no idea. Maybe talking about starting a family. If not, Eggs has no weight to it. But since they dropped the mom ball after the season four set up, I am not holding my breath. I would like to see them continue to support one another and as much as I love them living in the loft, they need to move out by seasons end.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have no idea. Maybe talking about starting a family. If not, Eggs has no weight to it. But since they dropped the mom ball after the season four set up, I am not holding my breath. I would like to see them continue to support one another and as much as I love them living in the loft, they need to move out by seasons end.
Probably we shouldn't count on that right? They easily drop SLs which meant more to us than them obviously. But I think they are not gonna move out any sooner. That we can guess.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want to get my hopes up, but my guess is that next season for them will be about starting a family of their own, and I think if they were to ever move out of the loft it would be because they're pregnant and want to have a space of their own to start their family
Old 05-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't want to get my hopes up, but my guess is that next season for them will be about starting a family of their own, and I think if they were to ever move out of the loft it would be because they're pregnant and want to have a space of their own to start their family
I'd love that tbh. It would be so funny. Can you imagine Cece as pregnant? and Schmidt is an expecting dad? I hope we see it!! But I also want a baby in the loft so I don't want them to move out I just imagine like Nick eating a burrito and it's all over him and caramel miracle next to him and his/her food is all over him/her too
Old 05-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'd love that tbh. It would be so funny. Can you imagine Cece as pregnant? and Schmidt is an expecting dad? I hope we see it!! But I also want a baby in the loft so I don't want them to move out I just imagine like Nick eating a burrito and it's all over him and caramel miracle next to him and his/her food is all over him/her too
We need to see pregnant Cece and Expecting dad Schmidt!! It would be hilarious! I really want to see a baby in the loft too!! I hope that if they did move out, it's down the hall again. I don't want them far. I can imagine that too!! I need to see Uncle Nick in my life Praying to TPTB to make this happen!
Old 05-16-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We need to see pregnant Cece and Expecting dad Schmidt!! It would be hilarious! I really want to see a baby in the loft too!! I hope that if they did move out, it's down the hall again. I don't want them far. I can imagine that too!! I need to see Uncle Nick in my life Praying to TPTB to make this happen!
Praying too! They all would be hilarious

Most probably if they move out they will move out to 4C! but when Schmidt moved out it put a wrench in the ensemble dynamic. I don't want that to happen again. Then again, Schmidt lost his old job and he has a less paying job now. Cece is bartending, modeling (apparently) and anchoring at Gas Station. Also she goes to classes. I mean what more can she do? Maybe Mama P pays for their loft haha

Schmidt's voice mails were so sweet! Wish we had them all!
Old 05-16-2016, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 05-16-2016, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Great video! Thanks for sharing. It was nice to reflect on their journey.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread