Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
honestly I've gone back to the pilot so many times to notice something like that but I think for Nick it only started in ep 2. or we just weren't shown enough but it didn't show from the first moment to me I remember how shocked Jess was when he said that and I think that was all of us but you know, going back there, when they recreated that moment in the s6 finale when Jess was trying to get in the building, that made it better it was something we didn't know before that
Oh you are such an honest NJ fan That was really all of us because honestly I went back too many times, and I never saw that enlightment. I think he cared about her but falling in love or thinking her more than Caroline, etc. I never saw that. He was pretty much still hung up on Caroline. And maybe not when she entered the loft, not in that moment but definitely he cared about her, so that he went after her which was really lovely And I also agree with S6 moment, it made much more sense than that S3 scene about the pilot My Jojo

Old 05-15-2019, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww

you know I always feel like if there are changes in the actual plot so that a couple can become valid it's not a worthy couple. I don't think this was such a huge change but it felt unnecessary to me. if I ship sg it has to be in the essence of the relationship that they actually belong together, which has been proven to me about them countless times. so I never feel the need for changing the narrative. when that happens I usually end up not liking the couple. a good one doesn't need that kind of validation. sometimes it's not love at first sight and that's perfectly fine what matters is that they find each other in the end

Old 05-16-2019, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you. Especially the part if they have to change the characters or the narrative to make a couple happen. It doesn't feel organic then. I think the narrative of them that whatever happens them finding each other was enough to make them root worthy. But they didn't stay there and there were many things that made me think they are actually better as friends. Many actually regarded the way how Jess was written, tbh. I think they couldn't write her that well. Still, at the end the endgame was obvious, I am glad for NJ fans
Old 05-16-2019, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought they were great as a couple of course the chemistry was so good. too bad the writers didn't really know what to do with them near the end of S3 and that's why it all went sideways.. but at least they fixed it til the end

Old 05-17-2019, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

generally they do not know what to do with A couples glad it was fixed at the end for the fans
Old 05-19-2019, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

woulda been really pissed if it wasn't

Old 05-20-2019, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can imagine
Old 05-23-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

it was worth it in the end

Old 05-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It makes me happy for fans, investing all those years and not getting a happy proper ending would have been really bad. Wish you could have more tho Well all of us, wish all of us fans would have more. I really imagined their wedding at the rooftop for instance, we always talked about it here, IDK if you remember, and I was happy it was gonna happen then it went down And Russell was unnecessary. IDK why they feel the need of third wheel all the time, it was weird So stupid. It could be like I was just teasing you or smt like that you know? We could have seen their proper wedding and maybe how they reacted to their pregnancy and birth of Reginald etc... The postpone of proposal was not enjoyable too, like wth
Old 05-24-2019, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know I think they wanted to include Russell bc the fans pestered them about their notes that he kept. in the end it was pretty meaningless

and I did want a big wedding for them but it was kinda messy like the Schmece wedding was too. I mean the groom couldn't even be there still they had a really sweet one at the loft after that so it woulda been nice. the flash forward with the kids was nice but I wanted to know what happened in the meantime too I mean we got to see WinAly as parents a bit and Schmece too but not these fools? so unfair..

Old 05-25-2019, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know I think they wanted to include Russell bc the fans pestered them about their notes that he kept. in the end it was pretty meaningless

and I did want a big wedding for them but it was kinda messy like the Schmece wedding was too. I mean the groom couldn't even be there still they had a really sweet one at the loft after that so it woulda been nice. the flash forward with the kids was nice but I wanted to know what happened in the meantime too I mean we got to see WinAly as parents a bit and Schmece too but not these fools? so unfair..
These fools as parents Now that would have been the final season imo, not postponing proposals or Russell...

I know I wanted to know what was written in those cards for years too, and I actually got happy to learn finally but it wasn't meaningful at all. I don't even remember what was written, it meant nothing :/ So they wouldn't use Russell like that at the end too, meah.

Last edited by lessismore; 05-25-2019 at 01:51 AM
Old 05-27-2019, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it was just that neither of them were sure where the relationship was going. it's okay it didn't mean anything, it wasn't that important but Russell didn't need to come back for that and to wreak havoc

Old 05-27-2019, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yeah it was just that neither of them were sure where the relationship was going. it's okay it didn't mean anything, it wasn't that important but Russell didn't need to come back for that and to wreak havoc
I agreed. they could totally write a better turn of events because it was smt we expected to learn for so long... meah
Old 05-28-2019, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

they did deserve better but we'll make do with what we got

Old 05-28-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

we gotta
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top