Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2016, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Undercover Boss/Star Wars Work Staff-MYOC

Yes,this is based on the infamous skit. However, it's continuing well beyond the episode. IT starts at the last two days before Matt reveals himself to be Kylo Ren. What if he didn't? What if they pitched a much more interesting and lucrative idea? What if it meant everyone would get their 15 minutes in exchange for shutting up?

Aside from Matt/Kylo Ren and General Hux,everyone is an OC. They'll all be working on the base doing something or the other. Everyone will know about the new reality show,they just can't say anything to the people being observed.

This game is in no way serious and it's a parody of a parody. Your character can be a Gary Stu or a Mary Sue, because this isn't even real.

I'd prefer we have a B/G rule, but I want people to sign up more.

Profile:

Name:
Job: Include how long they've been there.
Opinion on Kylo Ren and Matt:
Bio: Make it as stupid as you want,idgaf.

I can post a deleted scene from the skit,if you guys want.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe you made an actual game from the SNL skit but I love It all the same.

I would love to join and will, but although Ian familiar enough with the films my knowledge is still limited. As long as you don't mind me being a newb I will join.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Same here-I only know certain things, like planets nearby. The beauty of this game is that it's based in a world where tv exists,let alone reality.

My only requirement is that one of you play Kylo Ren/Matt. I can't b/c of my character.

I actually wrote a short pic in the development thread about it.

If someone wants to be Hux it's fine,but the only requirement is Matt. This is pure and utter silliness, so no one needs to be accurate.

Behold,the deleted scene.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 02-18-2016 at 10:00 PM
Old 02-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

The video's not showing up.

I'm not sure if I can pull off Kylo, but I do have a potential character in mind that I need to flesh out a bit more.

cliffies • kcch
Old 02-18-2016, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to ask my friend when it seems like he's better. He and I were going to do it on our own or make a community,but that's such a pain. It always falls on me to do it,so w/e. If he can't or doesn't want to,then it's fine. I don't really think it needs to be serious/canon. Like they'd ever have reality TV there. All the money gets spent on war and politics.

Name:Keesha Fernandes
Job: Writing,Editorial and Archives. She's a ghostwriter, but she does plenty of other things, too. She's the resident Millennial,therefore all the stuff no one else wants to gets dumped on her. She's been at the job for 3 months and loves it.
Opinion on Kylo Ren and Matt: She has a fairly accurate assessment of him, despite never having actually spoken to him. If people asked, her answers would surprise them.
Bio: Keesha's husband left her 3 months ago and thanks to her godfather,she has a job at the base and a place to stay. She's never been on her own before and has poor social skills as a result of being married to a much older, controlling man. She severely dislikes eating in the cafeteria,as storm troopers and male employees stare at her,hit on her or say weird, offensive things. She's the youngest employee on the base that isn't a storm trooper. She's met some friendly faces, but for the most part,she's by herself at work.

Keisha heard people muttering and complaining about the new guy,so she's curious. Another new person can probably relate to how harsh the workplace environment is.

PB:

[/SIZE]

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 02-19-2016 at 09:20 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

I could not do Kylo Ren and moreso Matt the justice he deserves.

Save me Karen Gillan in the mean time.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Will do. I'm playing the reality tv producer and people talking to him,as well as the only person who believes that he's not Kylo Ren. In all fairness,she hasn't seen his tantrums or the saber.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Briala doesn't know he's Kylo Ren.

I'll be back to edit a photo in.

Name: Briala Lovheys
Job: Server in the cafeteria
Opinion on Kylo Ren and Matt: Briala is understandably utterly terrified of Kylo Ren, but a girl can't help but kind of dig the breathy deep voice behind the black helmet. That Matt guy though? Looks like a six-year-old gave him his haircut.
Bio: None of Briala's acolades are her own, the notoriety of the Lovheys name belonging entirely to La'yola Lovheys, the bodyguard of a famous Galactic Corsair. While her mother was busy raiding the galaxy, Briala, her brother and father lead a largely banal life on the planet of Brentaal IV. When her brother was selected to join the Imperial Cadets at the age of nine, Briala, not wanting to be left behind, attempted to do the same. A heart murmur prevented her from doing so. She has gotten along doing the odd job here and there, but when her brother, now a Stormtrooper, was selected to work under Captain Phasma on the Starkiller Base, she applied for a position on the crew. Cafaeria server was the only thing she was qualified for.

Last edited by degausser; 02-19-2016 at 08:22 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

We can be 3 Idiots. Then we'll have our own movie and make more than one dumb episode of Undercover Boss.

Which girl should I use,though?

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 02-19-2016 at 07:16 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

If you need me to, I don't mind being Kylo? Don't expect perfection though. But I can try!

cliffies • kcch
Old 02-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

That would be great. This game is for jokes,so as long as it's anything like the skit,it's all that matters. The actual Kylo Ren is hard as hellI did a straight version of this.
Old 02-19-2016, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

I say go with the second girl.

Also, I've edited a photo in for Briala.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Ok, as far as Matt goes,Nicole can be him for now. I'm going to ask my buddy to be Matt-We were supposed to do a private s/l before. There's no way in hell I'm making a community or getting icons for a journal.