Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Slash is reuniting with Guns 'N Roses for Coachella.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I haven't been around, y'all. My monthly visitor decided to ruin my vacation with a vengeance. TMI, but there you go.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 01-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, that's no fun.

I've finally recovered from my DC trip so posts should come tomorrow and Thursday.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Heya y'all. Everything has been crazy getting ready for school and Christmas and such. I got like over 20 books for Christmas and some jewelry and some usb connected heated slippers. oh and four graphic t-shirts.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 01-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Pammmieeeeee! Looks like you got a lot of new loot. Are you feeling better after that whole ordeal with your teeth a a few weeks back?

Hope you feel better soon, Em. You said it normally only lasts about 24 hours for you at least, right?
Old 01-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

PAMMIE.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Heya Letty and Libs

Not really Letty. I got my dentures trimmed some more but they are still kinda uncomfortable. Instead of having a good side of my mouth and a bad side, now both sides are irradiated. I have a callous in my mouth from all this and the bottom denture lays in such a way that it sometimes presses down and into the root of the callous. The underneath part where its still alive and very much feelable. I can sometimes taste blood in my mouth from it. But I still have to wear them. I've had to wear them this whole time. And they are saying that if it doesn't heal or it gets worse they may have to do oral surgery and cut it out. Which is gonna cost like 200 dollars. I guess its good that I have some money coming to me anyday now that a bill owes me back that I overpaid, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it. The rest is mostly going for more bills. How are you all?

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 01-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry to hear about that Pammie. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm doing good on my end of things. Couple of earlier shifts than normal this week but nothing out of the ordinary.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

That blows, Pammie. I hope you get some relief soon.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

I start school on the 12th. I recently found out that if I switch and go to a certain school in my state I will get to go for 15 dollars an hour. So thats 45 dollars for a 3 hour course. I am going to look more into it while I take a semester at the school I'm at now.

Old 01-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh, so next week you start up? That's exciting.

I'm finally watching all the episodes with Peter Capaldi's Doctor in Dr. Who btw.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh, so next week you start up? That's exciting.

I'm finally watching all the episodes with Peter Capaldi's Doctor in Dr. Who btw.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

yep. Tuesday. How far are you into Capaldi's run? I wish you had some way to get ahead of this years stuff and the Christmas Special that just passed.

Old 01-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

I am still pretty early in. Danny just found out about the Doctor.

I can't imagine it will take me too long to catch up. I'vebeen flying through pretty quickly.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

A lot of people aren't Danny Pink fans but I always had a soft spot for him.