Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2016, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Aw! You write really well. Please write the show! And sure! I'd love to read it, feel free to send me the link over PM.

This reminds me of one of the ships I'm in, and possible inspiration for one of them to write this little note and crinkle it up for the person they love to find in a very cutesy way.

cliffies • kcch
Old 02-15-2016, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

omg...same here. I'll respond to that as a prompt once I figure out how. I'm also trying to look over my game/couple playlists.

I have a character in the GoT game named Iliara,but when I first came up with her,she was also in a Roswell game. She was one of Kivar and Vilandra's secret twins. She was passed off as Zan and Ava's daughter. She wasn't a complete villain,but she was a Skin,so she was ambiguous.

I'll list her playlist:

1.)Head like a Hole-NIN
2.)'Til the casket Drops-ZZ Ward
3.)Put the gun down-ZZ Ward
4.)Down with the Sickness
5.)Spookshow Baby-Rob Zombie
6.)Back to the Primitive-Soulfly
7.)All in the family-Korn
8.)Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm-Crash Test Dummies
9.)Glad You Came-The Wanted
10.)Part of Me-Katy Perry
11.)Titanium-Sia
12.)Save Yourself-Stabbing Westward
13.)ICANTDOITALONE-3OH!3
14.)Runaway Train-Soul Asylum
15.)Hallelujah-Jeff Buckley
16.)Bittersweet Symphony-The Verve
17.)You Oughta Know-Alanis Morrisette
18.)Blackbird-Glee Version
19.)I'll Remember-Glee
20.)Fear of Dying-Jack Off Jill
21.)Strawberry Gashes-Jack Off Jill
22.)Author Unknown-Jack Off Jill
23.)Adam's Song-Blink-182
24.)PLush-Stone Temple Pilots
25.)Dying of Silence-Phantom Planet
26.)Don't Get Down-Phantom Planet
27.)Blue Collar Man-Styx
28.)Battlefield-Desplate(Harry Potter Soundtrack)
29.)Dwarven Nobles-Iron Age
30.)Lights-Ellie Goulding
31.)Breath of Light-Snow White and the Huntsman soundtrack
32.)Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-STRFKR
33.)Girl on Fire-Alicia Keys
34.)I will Love Again-Lara Fabian
35.)Freak on a Leash-Korn
36.)Army of Me-Bjork
37.)Bones-MS MR
38.)Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
39.)Safe and Sound-Capital Cities
40.)Boadicea-Enya
41.)You're so Vain-Marilyn Manson
42.)Secret-The Pierces
43.)Zombie-The Cranberries
44.)I'm your Boogie Man-White Zombie
45.)Centuries-Fallout Boy
46.)My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark-Fallout Boy
47.)Carry on my Wayward Son-Kansas
48.)Everybody Wants to Rule The World-Hunger Games Soundtrack

I think some of these apply to the GoT character,but I didn't realize how much of this was from the Roswell Game.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Ok,because I'm full of story and have nothing else to do. A combination of your pictures and mine inspired me to do this. It reminds me of OC characters that are in my story.

Rukmini was doing one of her nightly rituals. Being in 600 A.D. meant improvising when it came to brushing your teeth,washing your face and other things. The nearby city removed hair and sold things,but she was posing as a servant girl. In order to avoid getting caught and having the two of them confused, her past self had turned her into a teenager. It worked for them and she liked being mothered. Her own mother had been more obsessed with her looks and making Rukmini be perfect than actually being a mother.

"Why is it every time I come out for air,I always catch you doing something new?" a voice asked.

Rukmini blushed furiously. It was awkward and she had to keep lying and saying it was how things were done in India. She only knew so much about health and beauty in the past and unless it had to do with alternative medicine and healing,she wasn't positive. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't apologize-You look nice. I don't think I've ever met a servant girl as meticulous about her appearance as you are. Someday,I'd like to visit India and see if their servants are all as clean and attractive as you are," he joked.

"You'd love it there. They're at war now,but it's only in certain parts. The rest of the country is beautiful and so are the other kingdoms," she said. "Have you ever traveled, Lorenzo?" It was probably an inappropriate question to ask her master,but he had allowed her to be familiar before. They always had long talks when Anyanka wasn't around and she was only formal around Anyanka.

"I have, which is how I met Anyanka. We were at war and destroyed her town. The temple was raided and I came across her. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met and I knew I had to have her. I'm sure she must have told you what an awful man I am,but she's naive. I have this cottage for her,she's allowed to go to the market and she had nothing left in Russia. People say many things about me,but she's angry because she wanted to spend her life working for the clergy,not having children and having sex. She's not like you and I are and she's not particularly bright, nor does she have any idea how to function. Our village elder has been to India and he told me a bit about your people as well," Lorenzo said.

Rukmini did her best to hide her fear and smiled. She was screwed and it was a matter of time before the truth came out. "He did?" she asked.

"He did and he asked me about you. Don't worry...I told him that you were already our servant. I'm not letting such a good cook leave until you're at a place where we can find a nice boy for you. You're one of the most mysterious women I've ever met and I've been sorely in need of good company. You can't leave us so easily," he joked.

"If you knew that you could do something to save the person you love more than anything in the world, would you do it? Even if it meant taking upon an impossible task and putting yourself at risk?" She'd face El if it meant she got to do what she came into the past to do.

Lorenzo was taken aback. "I'm afraid that I've never been in love before. I don't think there's anyone I love that much,not even my parents. I've never been emotional, either. I always wondered what that kind of passion feels like,but I'm not going to get married. I put myself at risk all the time when I'm at war,but it's not over someone. I believe in the true gods and everyone else are heathens who worship false gods. If I wasn't meant to rule the world,I would have lost by now," he said.

"It's the greatest feeling in the world. You don't always know what it is at first,but if it's real, you feel something the moment you meet them. You never, ever have to be anyone but yourself with them,you can talk about anything to them,you trust them with your life and no matter how bad things get,you can't imagine your life without them. You feel their absence and it's like a gaping wound in your chest. You can sense things about each other and it never needs to be said. I truly hope you feel that some day. In fact, I'm sure you can and will. You lose all sense of reason and it's like being drunk on the strongest wine you've ever tasted," she said.

"I'm not sure that I want to...but perhaps I will. What's his name?" Lorenzo asked.

"His name was Luka and I'm here because I'm alone now. In India, they have the children grow up together after a marriage is set. I spent my entire life playing with him,studying under a tree and talking until we fell asleep. I'm alone for the first time in my life and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Helping Anyanka gives me purpose," she said.

"So you're a widow. Don't worry-You're only 15. You have time to remarry. That's a sound idea and I wish they would do that here. There was no anxiety,adjustments or anything that would normally come with an arranged marriage. It's getting cold..come inside. She's asleep and we can continue inside," he said.

"Of course. Just let me gather my things," she said. When he left, she sighed. She was miserable,El and Lorenzo had ruined her life and she should have been at home with her family. She wanted to hate him,but she couldn't. He wasn't the man who had ruined her life yet,let alone kill her. The minute she looked at him,she saw Luka. She had to save Anyanka from him,but she wasn't sure she could keep her cool. She missed Luka more than anything else in the world and the one she left behind wasn't Luka. Everything she was doing was for the future,but when Lorenzo spoke,he sounded like Luka. She had no idea how many times she could do this without getting involved.

"Come inside," he said.

Rukmini looked at him and swallowed hard. I have everything I need," she said. She had everything but willpower. She could stay away from any version of Luka about as much as she could stay away from modern grooming habits. She was truly alone, she had no backup and couldn't get any,even if she wanted to.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

That was really well written Adi! I enjoyed it (even though I didn't know the characters)!

"WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEBODY, YOU WANT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE." - credit

This reminds me of of a rp ship. They're pretty much soulmates.

cliffies • kcch
Old 02-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks-I'm bringing the girl in as my OC and I was considering bringing the guy in as a villain OC.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Your pain is a tribute
The only thing you let hold you
Wear it now like a mantle
Always there to remind you

Song lyrics that were/are one of the main sources of inspiration I've been using when I write Adrienne Delongpre.
Old 02-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Lorde's version of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" for the Hunger Games soundtrack is stuck in my head. So inspiring.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

That's one of the songs I always include on my unofficial GOT (game) soundtrack.

I love Yellow Flicker Beat too. She never did a song for Mockingjay pt. 2 though, did she?
Old 02-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

She did-That's the one.