Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's sad how those things turn out But I guess it didn't turn out to be the worst thing for Joffre

Chrissy |
Old 08-19-2011, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

I guess not. It's just... maybe it's my weak emotional state but missed chances and such always make me feel melancholic if not sad.

But then I was just told that sad is happy for deep people.

For some reason since we started talking, I feel very much like getting into my car and going on a road trip to Italy. Sadly, all my friends are working and whatnot.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Missed chances suck and do make a person think on them for a long time, but in a way a missed chance just means that another set of chances will come that wouldn't have come if that other road had been taken. It's all a mixing up of possibilities.

Italy is a beautiful place, it's understandable to want to be there, I always just hope to ever get to go back at all

Chrissy |
Old 08-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

You are clearly a glass half full person! That is brilliant. I wish I was like that.

I guess I'd just have to get in the car or something... but as I said, travelling is something that I find is better shared. I don't know.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just some roads are better not traveled. I mean there's nothing wrong with thinking what could have been but you have to believe that the route your on was just as good of a choice. Otherwise you'd be unhappy all the time. And I mean we all get there often enough so it's better not to dwell

Most things are better shared. Why do something alone if you can do it with someone else

Chrissy |
Old 08-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. However, what makes me often sad thinking about relationships like this is not so much major things but more things like... you could have been kinder, you could have been more forgiving etc.

That is true. Sadly I never found anyone who wanted to share things with me.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's all true, but dwelling doesn't do good, it just makes you more sad and causes regret. And I don't believe in regret

Aww

Chrissy |
Old 08-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

You have to own up to your behaviour is all, I guess.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Own up or else you don't really accept yourself

Chrissy |
Old 08-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

On another note, I'm perfectly capable of pronouncing Squillace right. English or Italian are foreign languages to me. However, whenever I stare at the thread title, I start reading it with a mistaken English pronounciation... it's like... squirrels, what? And yes, I am dyslexic.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even think of the English pronunciation when I look at it since I know it's supposed to be Italian, therefore it just clicks in my head. I don't normally read things with the letters rearranged some but I definitely end up typing things out that way and then having to go back and fix it because it clearly doesn't make sense

Chrissy |
Old 08-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

All those languages I had to learn made for a serious case of aphasia. I should just concentrate my efforts on one.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the more languages that live in your head the more confusing it can get

Chrissy |
Old 08-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder how other people manage to do that... well, they are probably smarter than I am. *eats her fringe*

I should probably focus on French.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just have to put your head in the mindset of the right language

French is a beautiful language

Chrissy |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread