Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2019, 05:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimone (View Post)
Only FOUR days left to vote!! Can we all join forces and get 25 more votes for David? If he advances two places, he will be number 29, between Matthew Macfadyen and Orlando Bloom.

Come on, guys and dolls! We can do it! Let's vote!
The Most Handsome British Actors 2018 | Bestofthelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
We can do it!

Quote:
Three days left… only THREE days... Orlando Bloom is 17 votes ahead at the moment. My gang can manage about twelve of them (we've already voted today), the rest is up to you, my friends

Seventeen votes…
Hi, Renée!

Hi, Arinna!

Ok, I voted.
I didn't want at first (because there's too many handsome actors on that list, and most of them are my celebrity crushes xD), but I changed my mind.

And yes, we can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Jemima! OMG, did you see Rami won the Oscar for Best Actor for Bohemian Rhapsody?
Hi, Alex!

YES, I know that Rami won! AND I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY!
My cute, sweet, caramel boy won! Yup, I call Rami "caramel boy"...
I couldn't see it on tv (because I don't have Canal+, and it's the only tv channel in Poland where we can see this whole ceremony ), so I had to grab it from net.

Quote:
I'll reply to the rest of your post soon, Jemima. I'm feeling a little sick so I haven't been posting as much. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
No problem.
Oh, so now you are sick? Poor you.
But I hope that this isn't a flu?

Last edited by Jemima1205; 02-27-2019 at 09:54 AM
Old 02-27-2019, 06:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello, guys & dolls!
Thank you all for voting! Great decision, Jemima! Thank you! Only TWO days left, and Orlando Bloom is now only eleven votes ahead... Now is the time to ask friends and family for help! But please avoid any Orlando Bloom-fans that might be lurking around...

Vote for David and I will tell you all I know about his new adventure… No, it's not his podcast... (Trees a Crowd - first episode released the day before yesterday and which I can highly recommend.) No, it's a new movie!!
So let's get voting Two days to go, only TWO days!
Old 02-27-2019, 06:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Great decision, Jemima! Thank you!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Now is the time to ask friends and family for help! But please avoid any Orlando Bloom-fans that might be lurking around...
Ok, I'm dead... That was so funny.
Thankfully none of my friends likes Orlando Bloom.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Renee! I voted again, so I hope you'll tell us about David's podcast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Hi, Alex!

YES, I know that Rami won! AND I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY!
My cute, sweet, caramel boy won! Yup, I call Rami "caramel boy"...
I couldn't see it on tv (because I don't have Canal+, and it's the only tv channel in Poland where we can see this whole ceremony ), so I had to grab it from net.

No problem.
Oh, so now you are sick? Poor you.
But I hope that this isn't a flu?

Hi, Jemima! Yep, and I saw Rami's acceptance speech, and it was great! The best part of the night! Caramel boy? Is that because he's Egyptian/Greek? Well, I didn't watch the Oscars either, I just watched his speech on YouTube.

Thanks, Jemima. No, I got a flu shot, so I don't have the flu. But the flu vaccine only protects you from the flu, not the common cold, which is what I think I have. I promise I'll reply to the rest of your post tomorrow after I've had some rest and taken my medicine.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hi, Renee! I voted again, so I hope you'll tell us about David's podcast!
Hi, Alex! Thank you for voting! Get well soon! Be a good boy and take your medicine and drink plenty of fluid.

I've told you about David's podcast, and here is the link: Trees A Crowd with David Oakes "Artist and filmmaker Mark Frith joins David Oakes in this first episode of Trees A Crowd." Episode 1: "Mark Frith: a legacy of Britain’s ancient oaks"

But I've news… about his new movie... I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Last day of voting! If not a hoard of Orlando Bloom-fans comes to the rescue, David will pass him today. He's only one vote behind! Yay!
Old 02-28-2019, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, thanks for the link.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Alex! Thank you for voting! Get well soon! Be a good boy and take your medicine and drink plenty of fluid.

I've told you about David's podcast, and here is the link: Trees A Crowd with David Oakes "Artist and filmmaker Mark Frith joins David Oakes in this first episode of Trees A Crowd." Episode 1: "Mark Frith: a legacy of Britain’s ancient oaks"

But I've news… about his new movie... I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Last day of voting! If not a hoard of Orlando Bloom-fans comes to the rescue, David will pass him today. He's only one vote behind! Yay!
Hi, Renee! Thanks, I'm trying. I got more medicine.

Oh, sorry. I forgot you already mentioned that. Guess that's my brain on a cold for you. But that's great that you have news about his movie!

I voted again! Let's put him ahead!
Old 03-01-2019, 03:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

We made it! David finished in 29th Place, safely tucked in between Matthew Macfadyen and Orlando Bloom. Thank you all for voting, it was a team effort.

Right, the new movie... The movie is called "The Giaour" and is written and directed by Rika Ohara. She's of Japanese origin, living in the US. She's a filmmaker, but also a painter, photographer and dancer. Trivia: Rika was an extra in the promotional video for Madonna's 1993 single "Rain". "The Giaour" is not a mainstream movie at all! It's a period drama, but David will not be carrying a sword this time, but a sabre...

I quite like keeping you in suspense, so I'll be back with more news tomorrow… Yes, I am evil… A she- with a kind Have a great weekend, guys and dolls!
Old 03-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hi, Jemima! Yep, and I saw Rami's acceptance speech, and it was great! The best part of the night! Caramel boy? Is that because he's Egyptian/Greek? Well, I didn't watch the Oscars either, I just watched his speech on YouTube.
Hi, Alex!

Oh yes, Rami's acceptance speech was AWESOME! And when he kissed Lucy... OMG! That was sooooooo cute!

I call Rami "Caramel Boy" mostly because of his skin color.
And because he is sweet like caramel... and I love caramel!

As for Egypt and Greece; the only thing I loved from history lessons, at school, was learning about ancient Egypt and ancient Greece.

Quote:
Thanks, Jemima. No, I got a flu shot, so I don't have the flu. But the flu vaccine only protects you from the flu, not the common cold, which is what I think I have. I promise I'll reply to the rest of your post tomorrow after I've had some rest and taken my medicine.
Oh, I see. Thank God it's not a flu.
Ok, then I will wait for your reply to my previous post (this one http://www.fanforum.com/96620412-post281.html , right?).
I have your word.

Take care and have a rest.

Quote:
We made it! David finished in 29th Place, safely tucked in between Matthew Macfadyen and Orlando Bloom. Thank you all for voting, it was a team effort.
Hi, Renée!

That's great!

Quote:
Right, the new movie... The movie is called "The Giaour" and is written and directed by Rika Ohara. She's of Japanese origin, living in the US. She's a filmmaker, but also a painter, photographer and dancer. Trivia: Rika was an extra in the promotional video for Madonna's 1993 single "Rain". "The Giaour" is not a mainstream movie at all! It's a period drama, but David will not be carrying a sword this time, but a sabre...
Sounds interesting.

A sabre? Wow, nice.

Any news about David in third season of "Victoria"? Is he finally showed up?

Quote:
Have a great weekend, guys and dolls!
Thanks! Same to you!
Old 03-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Any news about David in third season of "Victoria"? Is he finally showed up?
Hi, Jemima!
Nope, nothing yet! I don't think he will show up in season 3.

Have you heard the rumour about Rami? That he will play a villain in the next Bond-movie?
Old 03-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hi, Jemima!
Nope, nothing yet! I don't think he will show up in season 3.
What a pity. Meow.
Yes, I'm meowing when I'm angry/sad/bored.

Quote:
Have you heard the rumour about Rami? That he will play a villain in the next Bond-movie?
Whaaaa....? Rami will play a villain? In a Bond-movie?! For real?
I never liked Bond-movies.... And barely saw any of them. But I definitely will watch the next one if Rami indeed gonna play a villain in it!
Old 03-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Whaaaa....? Rami will play a villain? In a Bond-movie?! For real?
Yes, Jemima! It's all over the net.
https://news.sky.com/story/rami-male...llain-11651011
Old 03-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

A new thread time. Any title ideas?
Old 03-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
A new thread time. Any title ideas?
I'll think of something, Arinna.

Quote:

I quite like keeping you in suspense, so I'll be back with more news tomorrow… Yes, I am evil… A she- with a kind Have a great weekend, guys and dolls!
Hi, Renee! That's awesome! You're welcome! I'm glad we got David up into the top 30!

Thanks for the info about David's new movie. Sword, sabre, does it matter?
Nah, you're not that evil. We like you the way you are. You have a great weekend too!

Hi, Jemima! Yep, I saw Rami kissing Lucy before he walked onstage. And his shout out to Queen was awesome. I also liked what he said about his dad. well, I see why you call him caramel boy. And I like stuff about Egypt and Greece as well. I think Rami said he's mostly Egyptian with a little Greek, but born and raised in the USA. He did a great English accent as Freddie, though. Freddie was actually Parsis(Persian) and his real name was Farrokh Bulsara, and his family were Zoroastrians.

Yeah, it's ironic that I got sick just as you're getting over your illness, huh? I had a really bad flu last year, but this cold isn't anywhere near as bad. It's just annoying because it went from my chest to my throat and into my nose, and now it's in my sinuses and it's giving me headaches and nausea. But at least the sore throat and coughing are gone. I'm doing my best to get well, thanks. Now to reply to your last post:

Quote:
Hi, Alex!

I feel much better now. I ended my antibiotic therapy three days ago.
And I don't have fever anymore!

Oh, I see.
I think my first movie with Johnny Depp was "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". But I'm not 100% sure.
I'm glad you're feeling better, Jemima. Being sick sucks. What's Eating Gilbert Grape? was in the 90s, so I guess you missed Johnny's stuff from the 80s. He didn't really become a star until the TV show 21 Jump Street and the movie Edward Scissorhands.

Quote:
Well.... I think that we also have these type of people in Europe.
And I knew few people like that, who can be easily offend and they just can't stand and understand that someone can actually have different opinion than them...
And funny thing, some of them wasn't Millennials.

I'm very sensitive, probably overly sensitive. But in a different way.
I can be easily hurt. By bad and mean comments about my look, behaviour, opinions. 'Cause I'm very shy.
Oh, you do? Well, I wish people weren't so hypersensitive and reactionary like they are today. They take things way too seriously. Not wanting to hear different opinions is bad for free speech. Awww, don't worry, your type of sensitivity isn't bad. I was the same way growing up. I was incredibly shy and my feelings got hurt easily, but that was mostly because I didn't know how to deal with stuff and I had to learn how. Don't let anyone get you down about how you look, act, or your opinions. They're all a part of who you are, and don't live your life to appease others or what they think you should be.

Quote:
Oh, I see. Thanks for title, I will look for that video on YT.

No biggie.
Yeah, I think that they indeed helped him get into character.
And made him even cuter ... Yes, I'm weird.

Nice.
I wonder what Freddie would do if he found out about this when he was still alive...
He would probably fix his teeth immediately, and in my opinion he would be less cute.
You're welcome. I went back and looked for the video but I can't find it, sadly. Yeah, Freddie's vocal chords vibrated faster than normal, and his overbite was due to him having four extra teeth in the back of his mouth, apparently.

Oh, you thought the fake teeth made Rami cuter? Nah, you're not weird. But if Freddie knew about this I don't know if he'd get his teeth fixed because it would probably require getting those extra teeth pulled, I guess.

Quote:
When you watch it, then please tell me your opinion about it. Did you like it, or not, etc.

I watched this third season only because of my mom.

Fingers crossed.

Then if you like her, then you must watch Penny Dreadful. I think you would like it.

Yes, I know that. But in my dreams I can do with them whatever I want.
I promise I will, Jemima. Now that Rami has won the Oscar I'm definitely gonna see it. Aww, so your mom got you to watch season 3? Arinna is the one who got me to watch the whole show. I don't know if I'll have time to watch Penny Dreadful, because I already have so many shows that I'm watching. Yes, just like Giulia told Lucrezia, all things are permissible in our dreams.

Quote:
I didn't like her character in AHS: Coven. She was a little bit too bitchy.
But I love her character in AHS: Freak Show. She was so cute and sweet!
Have you seen "Adult World" from 2013? She is SUPER cute there.

Yup, but they didn't mean to hurt me, or him, they know that I won't cry because of that, or something. They're just teasing with me, that's all.
I just simply tells them that if they won't stop calling him like that, then I will bite them.

I think that after "Bohemian Rhapsody", Rami's gonna gain more fangirls.

As for Jennifer Lopez... Yeah. I mean, she's ok, but her fans (mostly men) talk about her like she is some kind of goddess...
Yeah, I know what you mean about Emma Roberts in AHS: Coven, but her character, Madison Montgomery, gets redeemed big time in AHS: Apocalypse. She ends up becoming a hero. Believe me, you won't believe what a turnaround Madison has in Apocalypse.

Awww, well then you did the right thing, Jemima. I'm glad you're okay with them just teasing. But biting is a little extreme. Yes, I'm sure that Rami is gonna get way more popular now. Lucy is gonna have to hold on to him. And I agree with you about Jennifer Lopez. I'm just... meh.

Quote:
After what Renée said, I'm starting to lose my hope that David gonna show up in this season.

Ah, mental health, I see. Well, I'm kind of newbie when it comes to Twitter. I only checked David's Twitter, and that's all.

And yes, Fan Forum is super nice and cool!
I'm sorry, Jemima. I was still hopeful that David would show up this season.

Well, be glad you're not that familiar with all the bad stuff on Twitter. It's great that you just follow David. Social media has become so angry and depressing lately. But that's why I love Fan Forum. We're all like nice, cool bunnies.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f367/david-%...good-63220726/