Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

White Collar 3x04 - "The dentist of Detroit" Episode Discussion (airing 06/28/2011)

When a mobster from Mozzie's Detroit childhood surfaces in Manhattan, Neal and Peter must help their friend rework a scam from his past to take down the ruthless gangster and prevent a mob war. Don't miss the premiere of "The Dentist of Detroit", Tuesday at 9/8C!
Old 06-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread Andie

Can't wait for the Mozzie episode

Old 06-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread.

I caved in and watched some clips from today's episode, this episode will be FUN! Mozzie!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we need to have some fun Mozzie action

Old 06-28-2011, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Has no one watched the episode?
Old 06-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching it today, disadvantage of being from the UK having to wait.

Hope everyone enjoyed it though it's Mozzie

Old 06-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Me too, Kate Mee too but I hope to see your review here
And feel the sky on your hands
Old 06-29-2011, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just watched the episode. It was great as always. Loved all the new info we got on Mozzie. How cute is it that he got his name from his teddy bear?
I feel like with the Diana episode we didn't learn alot of new things about her although she was heavily featured.
All the Mozzie backstory was brilliant and I liked the way they incorporated the flashbacks with Mozz explaining his history with Mr. Jefferson and how he became the Dentist of Detroit (and I usually hate flashbacks). The writing was great and the child actors they cast for Mozzie were fantastic. Also loved the pro-adoption/foster care PSA they showed.
It was also nice to see everyone's concern for Mozzie's safety, especially Neal and Peter.
I'm still kinda on the fence about my feelings for Mozzie concerning the whole treasure/Neal situation. I'm still a little upset that he kinda put Neal in such an impossible situation without even consulting him first but now he's finally acknowledged that Neal is in a though situation and I can respect that. He seems to have this mentality that they are con men by nature and that it is something they can't stop doing. I'm hoping by the end of this season both Neal and Mozz figure out that they can choose a different ending to their story

Highlights of the episode for me:

Having June back!
Mozz & El scene
Peter & Neal's fight was great (lmao @ the hot wife part)
Seeing all of Mozzie's gadgets and his fake sleeping dummy
Quote off in the final scene was hilarious
The banana knife
Old 06-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Total Fan

I liked seeing June again too. I've missed her.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:36 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

I need to watch soon for what I've read, it was a great episode

Old 06-30-2011, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by just (View Post)
Me too, Kate Mee too but I hope to see your review here
I'm gonna re-watch today and write a coherent review I spent most of my time laughing at our fave bald guy.

But one thing's for sure,

Quote:
I need to watch soon for what I've read, it was a great episode
Kate, you will love it

Old 06-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

loved! so cute how mozzie got his name from his teddy mozart. all thos gadgets and gizmos yay june was back. loved how neal bought the banana knife. wow mozzie was the dentist of detroit...i always thought he was small-time and it was neal with the reputation. it was nice to see mozzie had his own. im actually mad at his adoptive parents who just let him run away...how could they not try to find him or put out a missing kid alert or something?!

im not sure how i feel about the loot they have cuz with the list doubt they can sell any of it so it'll always be hanging over their heads. i agree i wish mozzie realized he coudl be so much more than just a con even neal realized that cuz he wanted out with kate planned to marry her and where their kids would play...in that little playground in the park. i liked peter's quote "you can either be a con or a man you can't be both."

so cute the el/mozzie scene, i always did like their scenes.

is there a generic whitecollar thread for the show? cuz i love the show and would like to talk about the episodes/characters and stuff just not in a particular thread cuz then i can't subscribe to it and it'll be harder to find to post. hope that makes sense.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Website Manager

Mozzy and Mozart I still got my Teddy bear too.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved it.

Mozzie was awesome in this episode. And I loved how he pulled a Buller on them.

Peter/Neal fake fight was funny but also reflected their relationship. But when Neal said he would visit his hot wife and Peter made the weirdest facial expression ever.

Mozzie/Neal, Mozzie broke my heart in that scene when they talked about leaving people behind and stuff. And Neal is clearly conflicted and I guess even if he chose to stay a con man, he would always respect and care about Peter. Like Mozzie did about his care taker.

Mozzie/El. They are the cutest.

Mozzie/Peter, so much love for Moz for calling him Peter in the end, just shows how thankful he was that Peter helped him. And I loved the way Peter reacted to finding out why Mozzie was Mozzie and that Moz was a sentimental person.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Such a great episode.

So happy that we finally got to know Mozzie a lot better. He really has this intelligence ever since he was a kid. Talk about conning at the age of 12. And convincing others to forge a partnership with him for a business.

On to the other things, loved the scene with Mozzie and El too! Their friendship is just so special. When Peter tried to get some muffins and El told him it's for Mozzie, that really shows how thoughtful she is to him. I enjoy watching these two together in a scene.

The scene with Neal and Mozzie in the end was so good as well. It's kind of touching. Looks like Neal is now torn up in which he would choose. The life as con man or his life with Peter and the rest. Loved what Neal said to Peter "Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye.".

The throwing of quotes between Mozzie and Mr. Jeffries was just too cute.

And of course, the very highlight of it all: Mozzie and Mozart. Loved Peter's face when Mr. Jeffries revealed that he kept calling the teddy bear Mozzie.