Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
i think USA network too is to blame for this..Network takes the final decisions after all
It's not USA Network's fault if WC got bad ratings in S5.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

they kinda got along with the idea of no Sara..you gotta convince the network with the plotline
Old 10-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mostly blame the network, mainly for not giving WC the push like they used to give it.

On a much more positive note, here are a couple of gifs from a classic Neal/Peter scene to get us in a much better mood.

I never get tired of watching this scene. I absolutely love Peter teasing Neal like a good big brother. I hope that we`ll get to see this again in the final season.

Black is my color
Old 10-30-2014, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

Peter teasing Neal

Neal scratching the back of his head when he's nervous
Old 11-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

love the gifs
Old 11-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I mostly blame the network, mainly for not giving WC the push like they used to give it.
Sorry but this is how the US industry works. They cancel shows with bad ratingsx

You can't really blame the network, the show has lost many of his loyal fans how would you like them to give it a push when it's not the brilliant show it used to be and when they see that more and more fans are not interested in watching it anymore. They do that only for successful shows like Burn Notice ( still has the best ratings 1 year after its ending) Suits etc..

It's not only because of Sara like Meen says, the minute I knew about Graceland I knew JE was going to mess WC up badly. Season 5 was horrible it was getting rudundant. He selfishly destroyed the bromance, warmth and fun in S5 he turned Peter into a ridiculous character that treated Neal horribly and so did Elizabeth. Many of us stopped watching after the first couple episodes, we couldn't stand the way both treated Neal, like a criminal who can't be saved and how JE lied about Sara, cut her episodes ( it was his decision to cut the season from 16 to 13 episodes) and how he brought a new love interest ( so unnecessary)!

All he cared about is Graceland. To top it all off, he keeps lying in his

You should be grateful to the network not blaming them,you are so damn lucky to get a proper ending, you should be satisfied, not all the fandoms get this chance. It's a miracle, USA Network canceled shows that had better ratings than WC.

Last edited by DesperateHeart66; 11-02-2014 at 02:14 PM
Old 11-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Old 11-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

awww love that gifset
Old 11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

they are good friends off-screen ..It warms my heart
Old 11-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Dispersal Field
Old 11-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

awww
Old 11-19-2014, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

I need you to focus. You’re taking this whole Southern California slacker thing a little too much to heart.

uncomfortably tragic
Old 12-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

its dead for over a month

He’s my responsibility

RUN, NUNS, RUN!
Old 12-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene was so heartbreaking and hard to watch. Poor Peter thought that his worst fear came true.

However i`m so glad that Peter figured out that Neal pulled off his greatest con by faking his death. He was relived and proud of Neal for pulling off such a masterful con.

One of the saddest things about the end of the show is that we won't get to see anymore of Neal and Peter together. Without a doubt, they were the heart of the show. They took us on an amazing roller coaster ride with the ups and downs in their relationship. Matt and Tim did such an amazing job of bringing it to life, which we must applaud them for. I like to think that Neal and Peter will eventually reunite. In fact, i would love to see that happen in a future White Collar reunion movie and at the end, Peter, Neal and Little Neal will be playing catch together.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
That scene was so heartbreaking and hard to watch. Poor Peter thought that his worst fear came true.

However i`m so glad that Peter figured out that Neal pulled off his greatest con by faking his death. He was relived and proud of Neal for pulling off such a masterful con.

One of the saddest things about the end of the show is that we won't get to see anymore of Neal and Peter together. Without a doubt, they were the heart of the show. They took us on an amazing roller coaster ride with the ups and downs in their relationship. Matt and Tim did such an amazing job of bringing it to life, which we must applaud them for. I like to think that Neal and Peter will eventually reunite. In fact, i would love to see that happen in a future White Collar reunion movie and at the end, Peter, Neal and Little Neal will be playing catch together.
Second that

i so would love a reunion movie

,many are saying Moz would have been to the first flight to Paris and soon Peter is gonna join them so that he just could see he really is okay

Your word? I’ll get my freedom myself when I take down the Panthers.
http://archivistsrock.tumblr.com/pos...lf-when-i-take