Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I keep hearing people say that Arya is just fooling Sansa, and LF with it cause she'd never want "those pretty dresses" and such, that it was the most suspicious thing. also when she handed Sansa the dagger. maybe that's how she wants to surprise LF and kill him in the end I'll believe anything at this point, I just want them to make it right

Old 08-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Moderator Manager

I can see the writers ended up making it all to be a ruse on Arya's part as a plan to take care of LF...
About that scene, Arya said they were playing that Game Of Faces which is basically telling lies and making the other person believe, so it could be that all that Arya said was just part of the game and it was all a lie...
The writers will have to do a phenomenon job to really fix the mess that was this SL. I could understand Arya and Sansa being at odds, but the reason and attitude on both parts just were all wrong, which made them both be annoying
Old 08-22-2017, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

She might be playing a game, but honestly....

Sansa had another PTSD moment thanks to one of her siblings. Nice.

She was already threathend daily in her home, with someone who raped and enjoyed literally cutting faces from people off.

I'll never stop being bitter for this.

And WTF was Arya talking about Sansa when Ned died? She was there, she heard her screaming, her fainting, her trying to reach out for her dad.

She saw a ****ing play when they implied she got raped by people at Kings Landing...and all I see is this?

Not only they invented out of the blue a rape/torture storyline for Sansa, but it looks like they have fun into triggering her, as if it's something to belittle by her own ****ing siblings.

I'm not mad at Arya, it's such a ****ty writing I can't.

Icon

Last edited by Zefiro; 08-22-2017 at 12:38 PM
Old 08-22-2017, 10:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Old 08-22-2017, 11:53 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I LOVE them making Sean Bean's voices!!
These girls are hilarious together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
She might be playing a game, but honestly....

Sansa had another PTSD moment thanks to one of her siblings. Nice.

She was already threathend daily in her home, with someone who raped and enjoyed literally cutting faces from people off.

I'll never stop being bitter for this.

And WTF was Arya talking about Sansa when Ned died? She was there, she heard her screaming, her fainting, her trying to reach out for her dad.

She saw a ****ing play when they implied she got raped by people at Kings Landing...and all I see is this?

Not only they invented out of the blue a rape/torture storyline for Sansa, but it looks like they have fun into triggering her, as if it's something to belittle by her own ****ing siblings.

I'm not mad at Arya, it's such a ****ty writing I can't.
The whole treatment of Sansa is horrible, and I agree, very bad writing. To me it feels like the writers like to make her be the "poor character that always get to suffer" storyline.

But Sansa also disregarding whatever hell that Arya went through, basically insinuation that just because she wasn't raped her life was easy was so very wrong too. Arya wasn't exactly scenery sightings either, she went through also terrible things including being stabbed a lot of time and seeing people she loved die in front of her, so considering that neither of them actually know what the other went through, they both were attacked by the other (the difference being that Sansa was all shocked in expressing hers, and Arya was more stoic, so it's really not fair to say that Arya was the only one that was aggressive, they both are acting like horrible people)
I for one hate the whole competition of who suffered more between the two because honestly both of them had despicable things happened to them both.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I can see the writers ended up making it all to be a ruse on Arya's part as a plan to take care of LF...
About that scene, Arya said they were playing that Game Of Faces which is basically telling lies and making the other person believe, so it could be that all that Arya said was just part of the game and it was all a lie...
The writers will have to do a phenomenon job to really fix the mess that was this SL. I could understand Arya and Sansa being at odds, but the reason and attitude on both parts just were all wrong, which made them both be annoying
I hope so too, LF is a character you love to hate, Aidan plays him so well. It would be super satisfying for Sansa to finally get the last laugh.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

LF is such an integral character to the show though, I would miss him
Old 08-22-2017, 12:48 PM
Moderator Manager

^ ITA
Old 08-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ I LOVE them making Sean Bean's voices!!
These girls are hilarious together

The whole treatment of Sansa is horrible, and I agree, very bad writing. To me it feels like the writers like to make her be the "poor character that always get to suffer" storyline.

But Sansa also disregarding whatever hell that Arya went through, basically insinuation that just because she wasn't raped her life was easy was so very wrong too. Arya wasn't exactly scenery sightings either, she went through also terrible things including being stabbed a lot of time and seeing people she loved die in front of her, so considering that neither of them actually know what the other went through, they both were attacked by the other (the difference being that Sansa was all shocked in expressing hers, and Arya was more stoic, so it's really not fair to say that Arya was the only one that was aggressive, they both are acting like horrible people)
I for one hate the whole competition of who suffered more between the two because honestly both of them had despicable things happened to them both.
I know what you mean, I love Arya so much I'm pretending it never happened to be honest.

Because yes also Sansa said stupid things, but I thought she was panicking literally to have another person telling about cutting her face off again in her house.

I don't remember now how the dialogue went to be fair, I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to rewatch it.

I could see an argument, even an heated argument between them...why not.

But this is another thing entirely.

Also Jon and Sansa had to catch up a bit with each other. They discussed things as well and obviously the difference of their expierences was there in front of us.

Icon
Old 08-22-2017, 01:01 PM
Moderator Manager

But that's the thing, everything Sansa said it was before Arya said the cutting faces thing, and she also was the first one to mention she had guards outside when Arya found her in her room, so the take of aggressiveness came from both sides... So to me that doesn't excuse her. Which in parts is what bothers me in most of the comments I saw online, Arya is being treated like a monster for what she said (which I totally agree was out of line), but treating Sansa as the innocent victim is not accurate, taking into consideration that she completely disregard all Arya's suffered like it was nothing, how is that not abuse also?

I'm all for them arguing and having fights, that's expected because they were never one to see eye-to-eye.
I hate the way this was done because it clearly was bad executed and just served to not only divide the fandom but also to destroy the characterization of them both.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But that's the thing, everything Sansa said it was before Arya said the cutting faces thing, and she also was the first one to mention she had guards outside when Arya found her in her room, so the take of aggressiveness came from both sides... So to me that doesn't excuse her. Which in parts is what bothers me in most of the comments I saw online, Arya is being treated like a monster for what she said (which I totally agree was out of line), but treating Sansa as the innocent victim is not accurate, taking into consideration that she completely disregard all Arya's suffered like it was nothing, how is that not abuse also?

I'm all for them arguing and having fights, that's expected because they were never one to see eye-to-eye.
I hate the way this was done because it clearly was bad executed and just served to not only divide the fandom but also to destroy the characterization of them both.
Ok thank you for the clarification. I was already snapping when they confronted after the Ned talking to be honest.

Most of people actually agree on this being bad writing I didn't see any particular hate towards one or the other. Too ridicolous to be actually picking sides.

Icon
Old 08-23-2017, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

I do hope things will get cleared up between the sisters in the finale. Cause this feels more like a waste of time, than telling a story. I would rather see them discussing what they have been up to with their lives.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I do hope things will get cleared up between the sisters in the finale. Cause this feels more like a waste of time, than telling a story. I would rather see them discussing what they have been up to with their lives.
Well there has always been tension between Arya and Sansa but yes I agree, this SL is just lame at the moment.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogon's Flame (View Post)
Well there has always been tension between Arya and Sansa but yes I agree, this SL is just lame at the moment.
True, there has always been tension and it's only going to be stronger after they have both been apart for so long. And all that they have both endured and been through. But this feels more like they are stalling than actually telling a story worth the screen time they are giving it.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher