Icon by Fiona
Old 10-17-2021, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
toksolagundoye
Two years ago yesterday. In labor. Waiting to meet my kiddo (we didn’t know if we were having a boy or girl - kept it a surprise). Today my sweet boy turns two! He’s the best thing I’ve ever done ♥️ (As I’m saying this he’s moonwalking in a t-shirt and diaper while beeping like a backing up truck )

#BirthdayBoy #MoonWalk #ProudMama #HappyBirthday

Quote:
toksolagundoye

Been missing this lady a lot this week. For some reason, I’ve gotten an extra amount of love from “The Neighbors” fans this week and it’s made me miss JJK a whole lot! Thanks to all of you who loved and supported that show. And thank you so much to those of you who have supported me since then. You all have a very special place in my heart ♥️♥️♥️

#TheNeighbors #JJK #Memories #MissingYou #NewJersey #Housewife #Quirky #FBF #Support #Appreciated #Alien #Profile

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-19-2021, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

lovely posts
Old 10-19-2021, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

They are I can't believe her baby is two already

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-22-2021, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
toksolagundoye
Busy day and I’m running around, but I’m in purple! And I’m not too busy to let you all know that I take the pledge against bullying in support of LGBTQ youth! Stand up for equality and be loud when you see injustice! I see you. I love you. You matter ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
(What I didn’t have time for was to pick one selfie out of these five that basically are identical 🤓 enjoy and I’m sorry).

#SpiritDay #Purple #LGBTQYouth #LGBTQ #Equality #Equity #AntiBullying #YouMatter #ItGetsBetter #ISeeYou #ILoveYou #DoYouBoo

Quote:
toksolagundoye
The gold dress

“The Neighbors” nostalgia week continues! For a long time the top two Google searches on me were “Toks Olagundoye feet” and “Toks Olagundoye gold dress”. You can thank @karlastyle for the dress. You can thank the countless hours of watching RHONJ for the rest. This is one of the most fun episodes of TV that I’ve ever done. It’s titled “Things Just Got Real”. And they sure did!

#GoldDress #Feet #MadeYouLook #RHONJ #Legs #GoodAsGold #TheNeighbors #Google #TightDress #GirlsNightOut #ThrowbackThursday #NewJersey #Housewife #TBT #Nostalgia #Fun #Memories #Alien #GoodTimes

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-23-2021, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

^ I remember that episode. That was funny.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I don’t think I seen it but I love that dress

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-26-2021, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
toksolagundoye
Treated myself to two cookbooks today by amazing vegan humans who also happen to be amazing vegan chefs! Congratulations, @chefcharitymorgan and @zaccharybird! I’ve preordered and am looking forward to receiving them!

If you are vegan or vegan curious I highly recommend being guided by these two phenomenal and talented cuisine artistes!

#Vegan #Cookbook #Preorder #VeganCookbook #VeganChef #Talent #VeganShare #VeganAF #VeganCommunity #VeganLifestyle #OrderPlaced #BeautifulPeople #VeganRecipes #VeganFood #Yummy #Excited #ChristmasIsComing #ChristmasGifts #ChristmasGiftIdeas #VeganChristmasGifts #Book #PlantBased #PlantBasedRecipes #MondayMotivation

Quote:
toksolagundoye

With every episode of “The Neighbors” my outfits got shorter and shorter. So short that they didn’t quite cover my bum when I sat down👀 So I rarely sat down unless I was on a break and in the hair/makeup trailer, in my director’s chair or in my trailer 😂 Funny story about the first outfit. I was NOT looking forward to being around the crew in lingerie. When I got to set nobody looked at me. At all. I mean, everyone went out of their way to not look at me. At all. To the point where, ironically enough, I actually started to get a little offended 🤣 But that’s what you get when you work with professionals! Respect ♥️

This wraps up my “The Neighbors” appreciation week, but I will do another one in a couple of months! I certainly have enough pictures! Thanks for making it so much fun and thanks to all of you who love and enjoy this show as much as I do 💋

#TheNeighbors #Nostalgia #Memories #Alien #NewJersey #Hollywood #Lingerie #ShortSkirts #ChiChisUp #TennisOutfit #TennisSkirt #JJK #Coy #MoreLikeTennisBelt #ShortSkirt #Tights #Legs #Arms #MadeYouLook #Stockings #FuzzySlippers #RedDress #Pose #RedLace #Respect #ThankYou

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-31-2021, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

^ They were short.
Old 10-31-2021, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

They were

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-31-2021, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
toksolagundoye
Happy Halloween-ween to all “the Neighbors” fans out there! Hope you’re having a fun and safe day! And may the odds be ever in your favor 💋♥️

Clearly some of these pics were taken by the first ever iPhone to be created 👀 How long ago was this?! (And @kat_tokarz_dyson, how friggin’ cute are we?)!

#EffieTrinket #Halloween #Memories #GoodTimes #HappyHalloween #HalloweenCostume #Purple #Wig #Pink #HungerGames #Halloweenween #Costume #Legs #MadeYouLook #BTS #Hollywood #TheNeighbors #PinkShoes #HalloweenOneWeen
#Girlfriends #HalloweenCostumes #TrailerSelfie #Grainy #TheHungerGames #Costumes #Boo #SundayFunday #Candy #StaySafe #Sunday

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-07-2021, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
toksolagundoye
WhatYaDoooooooin’?

Here’s to a lovely and relaxing weekend (I highly recommend watching @ArcaneShow during said lovely and relaxing weekend 💋)

#ToksieSayRelax #Weekend #Arcane #CouchPotato #Relax #Chill #Enjoy #Netflix #LoL #LeagueOfLegends #ArcaneWatchParty #SundayFunday

Quote:
toksolagundoye
The premiere was an incredible event! @ArcaneShow is now available to stream on @Netflix. I’m so honored to be a part of it and so proud to give a voice to Mel. I hope you watch and I hope you enjoy ✌🏽

#Arcane #LoL #RedCarpet #Netflix #Premiere #Saturday #Mel #RiotGames #LeagueOfLegends #ArcaneWatchParty #Saturyay #Saturday #Glam #HollywoodGlam #OldHollywoodGlamour #Premiere #AboutLastNight #Sunday #SundayFunday #AllSaints

Makeup: @tfountaine
Hair: @natalie_vermiglio
📸: #ElHubbo
Dress: @allsaints (#upcycled from @shopwasteland) #RecycledFashion And, yes, I will wear it again someday. #UpcycledClothing #RecycledClothing

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-10-2021, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

love her posts
Old 11-10-2021, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I do too shes sooo pretty too

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread