Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2015, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

I graduated last year and got my degree (animal science), but that's only my bachelor's degree. I want my masters. So I have to move to Vermont (which isn't all that far from home) and working at a friend's farm until I start school in August. I still can't decide if I want a career working with larger animals like horses or with smaller animals like dogs. I want to try and help rehabilitate abused animals to be adopted.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

I forgot you are already 24. OMG, KARA THAT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CAREER! I wish you all the luck in the world for your master's and your moving. How is Vermont, btw? Is it pretty?

» Bella
Old 01-30-2015, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
I forgot you are already 24. OMG, KARA THAT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CAREER! I wish you all the luck in the world for your master's and your moving. How is Vermont, btw? Is it pretty?
Thank you! Vermont is really pretty, but also there's like nothing around in the area I will be in. It's like an hour to get to a McDonalds and the place people hang out at is the local gas station for slushies . It's a lot of farmland . Though I will be in the homeland of Ben & Jerry's ice cream so yay !

A bit more on topic :

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more." —Emma by Jane Austen.(x)
Old 01-30-2015, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

damn double posting .
Old 01-31-2015, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

You have courage, I'm barely able to stay a week away from civilization. I don't think I'd be able to live so far from the city, specially considering I'm a neurotic mess. But yay for ice cream!

Loved that gif set. I know many people complain about Klaus not even mentioning her name in TO, but I think it makes sense considering his characterization. He was never one to open up, specially about things that matter to him and he never really talked to anyone in TVD concerning his feelings for Caroline, except that time he asked Damon for advice, but he was desperate. And Caroline never talked much about their relationship to anyone either. I think the depth of it something they both like to keep to themselves, because it's no one's business but their own.

Aaaand I just gave myself Klaroline feels. Great.

» Bella
Old 01-31-2015, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

The only person I would expect to have mentioned Caroline on The Originals would have been Rebekah to tease Klaus or make a snide remark to Marcel about them having the same taste in blonds or something. I just never thought Klaus would ever mention her randomly. It wouldn't make sense for his character.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I was half expecting teasing from either Rebekah or Hayley, but I never thought Klaus would bring her up.

~*~

XX

» Bella
Old 01-31-2015, 12:10 PM
Addicted Fan

^Wow

Quote:
I graduated last year and got my degree (animal science), but that's only my bachelor's degree. I want my masters. So I have to move to Vermont (which isn't all that far from home) and working at a friend's farm until I start school in August. I still can't decide if I want a career working with larger animals like horses or with smaller animals like dogs. I want to try and help rehabilitate abused animals to be adopted.
Wow that's a noble career Kara. All the best for your masters, I know you'll nail it

Old 01-31-2015, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

^ I know!! It hit me right in the feels, that gif set.

» Bella
Old 01-31-2015, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

That almost always gets to me and I don't even ship them .

Thanks guys .
Old 01-31-2015, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

I love when that happens.

~*~

“If the monster always dies
at the end of the book,
why am I still alive?”

XX

» Bella
Old 01-31-2015, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't understand why Liz saw vamp Caroline unless it's a foreshadowing of her death leading Caroline to turn her humanity off .
Old 01-31-2015, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Ugh they already did that with Elena. I wanted her to go dark without having to turn it off.

» Bella
Old 02-01-2015, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I didn't understand why Liz saw vamp Caroline unless it's a foreshadowing of her death leading Caroline to turn her humanity off .
I think it was Liz's subconscious telling her that if she didn't wake up and get a proper goodbye with Caroline, Caroline would have never forgiven herself leading to her potentially becoming a crazy vamp. I doubt Caroline will be switching off her humanity. But I do think we'll see her being less optimistic and more cynical after Liz dies.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Which would be understandable and would be a great character growth/development if they follow through with that. I wouldn't mind seeing Caroline go darker in a natural way instead of how Elena did it for with no humanity and a strip of pink hair.