Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

So I'm halfway through the episode and have to go to school, but I just had a thought and just in case it's not confirmed in this episode, I've put it in spoiler tags:

Spoiler:

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 01-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It hasn't been confirmed, but they're definitely giving us a huge nudge towards that direction.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow I can't believe they'd reveal something that big this early already!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

I called it! Okay not the part about being a secret agent but about her being his daughter/related! Though it's not confirmed that she is his daughter, but it does look like they have a big connection, and she has "daddy issues."
Old 01-18-2011, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I just finished the episode and that last clue was sure a dead giveaway I can see why they'd reveal it this early, because it'll make the audience fear that one day she'll turn on Vince. I doubt she will, though. If she were working for Fleming, she wouldn't be hiding from him, would she?

enough already.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dude how awesome is it that it's highly probable that Orwell is Flemming's daughter? The second he mentioned his daughter and then getting to work on locating Orwell, those were the dead give aways then not to mention the daddy issues and the whole thing with her spinning on the fabric and him opening the balerina box.

Summer totally blew me away in that fabric trapeze thing alone. So beautiful!
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's almost a sure thing he's her father now, if he's not then I have to applaude the writers for fooling us so completely. I can't believe they revealed it in the 3rd episode already, so very daring of them! This is going to be very cool to see why she and her father fell apart and where and who is her mother.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

I think the whole Orwell and Peter Fleming relationship (or lack of one) has gotten incredibly interesting after the reveal. I'm really glad that they did that, because it makes her fight against her all the more complex.

I wonder what she went to jail for?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think she's totally his daughter . At the same time I was expecting her to be related to one of the main characters but I also wasn't. I was surprised anyway. So much potential from this possible father and daughter thing.

Summer was glowing, I just can't get over how beautiful she is. Orwell is amazing, not your ordinary princess .
Old 01-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope Orwell is definately not your ordinary princess but neither was River and in her own twisted way she was too

I'm curious as to what she went to jail for as well. And what was it that put her over the edge to want to go against her father?
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

She did look to be glowing this episode, and I loved that scene with her at the end. I love how they always seem to bring her ballet training into every show that she does

I don't think she'd kill anyone, especially since she seemed upset at Vince possibly heading in that direction, so I don't believe she went to jail for that. Maybe it was something to do with her high-tech gadget stuff?
Old 01-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

That end scene with her was so beautiful, I was a little worried at first, because just because she's a dancer doesn't mean you have to make her dance in every show she's in, but then they did it really well and it fit there. I loved it.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

What id it was another kind of prison? I'm probably wrong but I got the feeling that Gregor was cryptic.

I loved the dancing at the end . She's absolutely beautiful and talented.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, he said "we've both been imprisoned", that doesn't have to mean she went to an actual prison. It could have just meant that she was imprisoned by her father, in the way that he never let her do anything. Fleming seems like that kind of a Dad to me.

enough already.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, and although she's a badass, Orwell doesn't strike me as the jail type. The prison could mean another thing.

I think we're safe from the daddy issues thing, since she has no plan of letting Chess know she is Orwell. I feel like there's been a lot of "hey daddy notice me" storylines lately.